Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mt2Classic Server launch! Pay2Win Abolished ItemShop in Coin GAINABLE ONLY by PLAYING

Discussion on Mt2Classic Server launch! Pay2Win Abolished ItemShop in Coin GAINABLE ONLY by PLAYING within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 06/24/2021, 08:50   #211

elite*gold: 0
best oldstyle server, come in, play here... we need players
Old 07/01/2021, 12:15   #212

elite*gold: 15
Here we are! You have asked for it with all your might. We took the time to get it right, our devs worked hard, even with the invaluable help of our GMs. it was designed to give value to higher level players, but in order not to penalize new players. In fact, the points removed are replaced as items. If all goes well from the next updates we will work mainly on the additional content you have requested, more stuff, more fun!

Shop Points Balance Update In order to prevent the massive creation and farming of low level characters we are putting in place a few modifications that will promote other ways of farming Shop Points

Item Tuning limitations under levels 35 and 40 Under level 40, the following actions can now only be done on items that are lower (or equal) level than you: o Changing / Adding bonuses (including 5th) o Removing Stones with the Scroll of the Revoker o Removing Broken Stones with the Stone Craft Book o Upgrading items with any Scroll - When purchased from the Item Shop, Blessing Scrolls will now be non-tradeable. Players from level 35 and up can make them tradeable again by talking with the Blacksmith at no additional cost.

Shop Points under level 40 reduced, new Starter Chest items - Shop Points awarded by quests and levelups under level 40 have been significantly decreased. - In exchange, the following items have been added to Level Boxes: o Level 20 Box: 5x Exorcism Scrolls & 5x Hermit's Advice o Level 30 Box: 3 Hour Thief's Glove and 3 Hour Lucky Gold Coin o Level 40 Box: 3 Hour Experience Ring and 50 Bravery Capes - The Shop Point value of these items is roughly the same as the amount of Shop Points that are being reduced

Power exp farming under level 40 limitations Players under level 40 can't enter Spider Cave 2. Players under 40 that are already in that map will be teleported outside o Players under 20 will only gain experience in the following maps: First Villages, Second Villages, Guild Areas and Easy Monkey Dungeons

New Repeating Quests from level 50 From level 50 you'll gain access to 2 new repeating quests: - Kill of the Day : The captain has some monsters that are giving him trouble! Find them and make them pay! - Minerals for the Day: Deokbae needs help gathering Minerals from his daily order. Help him by swinging your Pickaxe on some ores! - Catch of the day: Ready for some fishing? The Fisherman clearly can't do its job well enough so you'll have to catch some fishes for him! These quests can be repeated every day and award you with Shop Points!

More stuff we did: - Death Reaper Box drop is now 100% (keep in mind you need to be at least level 75 in order to drop it) - When you fail to refine a Fishing Rod, instead of losing an upgrade, it just loses half of its Points

UPDATE 01/07/21 - 16 GMT+2
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2021, 13:48   #213

This new update is so good, I like it a lot! Mt2Classic is going the right direction, good job!
Old 07/02/2021, 18:14   #214

how many people are playing?
Old 07/03/2021, 00:26   #215

worth playing here!
Old 07/03/2021, 14:32   #216

I've been a member of Elitepvpers community since 8+ years maybe and this might be my first comment.
The setup contains trojan and when I ran the launcher, antivirus threw another "mining virus" notification.
I am surprised how noone mentioned about this but I understood smth was wrong when I ran the launcher because my laptop suddenly got slower than it is used to.

So, people who downloaded the server, please be careful. They may use your computer for mining in background
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2021, 17:47   #217

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss01 View Post
I've been a member of Elitepvpers community since 8+ years maybe and this might be my first comment.
The setup contains trojan and when I ran the launcher, antivirus threw another "mining virus" notification.
I am surprised how noone mentioned about this but I understood smth was wrong when I ran the launcher because my laptop suddenly got slower than it is used to.

So, people who downloaded the server, please be careful. They may use your computer for mining in background

For the hundredth time, directly from the faq:
3 - My anti-virus is showing "coinminer", is this true?
No. It is a false positive, there is no file named coinminer. Sadly, Windows and Antivirus don't like unsigned software (ie: not coming from a big software house).
Any malware detection is a false positive. To prove so we decided to release our source code:

Thank you.
Old 07/04/2021, 07:30   #218

I rarely post on this forum.

Guys. Never turn off your antivirus for anything lol.

These guys haven't fixed the problem since the server started and they probably won't.

They can say whatever they want. Until they fix it, the server is not trustworthy.
Old 07/04/2021, 21:11   #219

AVOID

People have been using VPNs for weeks now in order to bypass the 24 hour vote limit(which gives 1000 item shop credits) so they can get an insane amount of points which can buy you scrolls, thief's gloves etc.

After much complaining they made an announcement today about how they are working on a solution but they won't punish any of the players who have already used(some of them in the top 10 of the leader board). I don't know if they got paid or they are friends but its extremely unfair for everyone who didn't cheat

Shame, it could have been such a great server..

They went back on their statement about punishing further abuses and also punished people who had benefited by it in the past. Either a communication error or they changed their mind after the backlash. Will keep playing!~
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2021, 01:41   #220

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 2,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillOFDeezNuts View Post
AVOID

People have been using VPNs for weeks now in order to bypass the 24 hour vote limit(which gives 1000 item shop credits) so they can get an insane amount of points which can buy you scrolls, thief's gloves etc.

After much complaining they made an announcement today about how they are working on a solution but they won't punish any of the players who have already used(some of them in the top 10 of the leader board). I don't know if they got paid or they are friends but its extremely unfair for everyone who didn't cheat

Shame, it could have been such a great server..
yea me and my mates are done with this server I cant recommend it anymore
too many bad decision were made and will be made in the future

everyone who is thinking about to play should better avoid this server
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2021, 13:32   #221

elite*gold: LOCKED
Cool Server, but the game founders do many bad decisions, which can‘t be understand by about 90% of the community. So they killing there own server by themselfs.
Old 07/05/2021, 16:55   #222

For all new players, I recommend this server, but mostly, I recommend you to try it for a few days and don't get influenced by some people here. Some people above me are just too mad and too invested in the server and they think they can command admins and pressure them to do what they want. Then they get angry, mad because they think they are better when they invested the most money and the most time.
Definitely worth playing, mostly a friendly community, you can see relevant progress and this server has some quality time ahead! Check it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2021, 17:24   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepega123 View Post
For all new players, I recommend this server, but mostly, I recommend you to try it for a few days and don't get influenced by some people here. Some people above me are just too mad and too invested in the server and they think they can command admins and pressure them to do what they want. Then they get angry, mad because they think they are better when they invested the most money and the most time.
Definitely worth playing, mostly a friendly community, you can see relevant progress and this server has some quality time ahead! Check it out.
Pressure them to do what we want? Just because we are asking them to hold people who cheat/exploit accountable?

And no, i didn't invest any time or money, I recently started playing and I am level 25. I was actually very happy to find an old-school server with no P2W and a big number of players but that doesn't mean much anymore since I know if they keep making decisions like that it will die. (Now you are gonna say that I am a new player so my opinion doesn't matter, right?)

Your baseless assumptions about the people who complain don't negate the fact that they let cheaters get away after they got a huge advantage.

Quote:
About VPNs, we received reports about some players abusing the voting system. We are currently working on an update that will address the issue. We will now take action against any further abuse of the system.
Old 07/05/2021, 17:33   #224

Does not even matter, those messages here can be clearly random and are not relevant at all. If anyone wants to trash a server, they will find a way here because almost no one presents any relevant proofs. And the biggest problem is that none of you is waiting for the update that will solve those issues, you are mad players that didnt get a solution in a few days and going mad. So just wait until admins announce the update and then write something. Because you are just misleading the new players.
Old 07/05/2021, 18:12   #225

dont play this server... staffers are incompetent.

a lot of players use VPN for mPoints. Server ruined. eliminate it, do a favor to your time and health.

Tags
classic, hardcore, metin2, mt2, oldschhool