Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nexus2 Server2 - Reborn From The Ashes - 26 December 2020

Discussion on Nexus2 Server2 - Reborn From The Ashes - 26 December 2020 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/19/2021, 16:43   #451

elite*gold: 0
Server ist good, earlygame is very nice and on each state of the server you can make alot of profit from there, not like on the lategame part, where the content is very poor. But as runah said something is coming, sadly we did not know when and we hope, all that likes the server, that this will not be to late. We also all know that mostly the momentum decides if a private server stays for a long time or not. May you hit the wrong timing or you just fall asleep for 1 week it may be to late. Especially the german community is very rash, to choose to leave a server because they see some players leaving.

Overall there are some QOL-Changes that must be done, but that should be 2nd prio AFTER the big content update. And please gibe us more feedback about our suggestions.
There is one with 40 likes 0 dislikes, no statement about that?
Aswell there should be more promotion.

But for mine part i'll give it a "you should start play this server"-suggestion!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/22/2021, 08:15   #452

elite*gold: 117
Here comes my hornest opinion about this server (Nexus 1 & 2)
The server has zero lagg (unless when they get ddos)
Nexus1 has been open and still are for more then one year, the owner didnt close it, in fact he actually made a second server to merge it with later on, so items and hard work dont go to waste for server one players.
Yes i agree lv 75/90 can farm as good & well as lv 115 (even better) (it was like that in the begining) ofc nobody need 75/90 drops anymore now its all about ochao & jotun drops which is obiously so yea as they say "first come, first served" if your too late dont have big expectations and well its the same for all servers.
Overall rating 7 / 10
Nice with alot updates almost everyday, but why? if the server was balanced from start we didnt need updates and backup rollback everyday aswell, dont forget nobody aint perfect neither are they.
If your looking for some chill and fun farming its not a bad choise, however i quited since it became too borring to kill full server as a solo army.

All metins is corrupt they balance the game by the players evolution, some have virus in the patchers, some have game masters that are playing thier own game and some are trying to get you banned by real money trade / harrasment and so on, in the end its all manipulation keep that in mind and dont show your progress / items that will make you a target
Old 02/22/2021, 09:02   #453

elite*gold: 978
Hello everyone ,

Patch 1.0.1.1

Info
• We are now working on the Zodiac Dungeon and a new dungeon which will be Solo\Group and also Guild Dungeon.
With this dungeons will come new equipments (PvM and PvP), market balance and new systems;

Updates
• Big client optimization update. Teleports and logins take way less time, removed loadings from teleports and lag decreased!;
• New game option Passive Mode. With this option you don’t lose buffs when players kill you, but you will also not be able to do PvP damage;
• You can’t use the Passive Mode in War maps and world bosses;
• The Passive Mode has a cooldown of 2 minutes if you want to deactivate it;
• You don’t gain Ranking Kills if you kill a player with the Passive Mode on;
• Updated\Fixed all races attack speed, shamans\ninjas\suras now can have up to 200 attack speed, same as warrior.
• New visual update for the Offline Shop and Search shop;
• Removed the Auction System (your items will be in the offline shop safebox);
• You can now search a shop by player name or shop name;
• You can now use Enter button to search in the shop list and in the search shop;
• You can now use Tab button to auto-complete a search suggestion;
• You can now search for a certain attribute\bonus and also select an extra (Example: Search for a Poison Sword with a certain average damage, or a perfect equipment);
• You can now search for a certain alchemy with the attribute selector;
• New damage colors for Critical and Penetration hits;

Kind Regards,
Nexus2 Team
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/23/2021, 04:49   #454

Ich weiß nicht wer für diese patchnotes verantwortlich ist, wie kann ein Team so schlecht sein und alles verkacken ??? Es wird ein neues Shopsystem eingefügt obwohl das aktuelle total in Ordnung war und keiner sich beschwert hat ?!?wieso wird die Zeit nicht für content Updates genutzt hier werden nur Sachen gemacht die irgendein kek vom Team will,bestimmt dieser fabio. Einfach keine Ahnung von metin2 und behauptet jeder ist ein rassist auch er ist verantwortlich das der Server kaputt ist der hat genug scheisse gemacht.

Server ist durch den letzten Patch unspielbar durchgehend kicks und Crashes.

Würdet ihr nichts Könner mal auf eure Community hören würde der Server nicht sterben.

RIP Nexus 2
Old 02/23/2021, 08:56   #455

Received Thanks: 2,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonFigt View Post
Ich weiß nicht wer für diese patchnotes verantwortlich ist, wie kann ein Team so schlecht sein und alles verkacken ??? Es wird ein neues Shopsystem eingefügt obwohl das aktuelle total in Ordnung war und keiner sich beschwert hat ?!?wieso wird die Zeit nicht für content Updates genutzt hier werden nur Sachen gemacht die irgendein kek vom Team will,bestimmt dieser fabio. Einfach keine Ahnung von metin2 und behauptet jeder ist ein rassist auch er ist verantwortlich das der Server kaputt ist der hat genug scheisse gemacht.

Würdet ihr nichts Könner mal auf eure Community hören würde der Server nicht sterben.

RIP Nexus 2

Meinst du den FaBio? Würde mich nicht wundern, der war auf Aeldra schon ein ziemliches Kind und seine Vorschläge bestanden immer nur daraus selbst davon zu profitieren.

Runah macht nen guten technischen Job, konzeptmäßig scheinen die Patches aber nicht durchdacht zu sein. Da er selbst sagt das dafür andere Leute aus dem Team zuständig sind, würde ich an seiner Stelle diese Teampositionen nochmal überdenken, da er dadurch sehr viel Potential verschenkt. Runah hat definitiv sehr viel drauf, das steht außer Frage, aber mit den falschen Leuten, die das Konzept planen, kann das nichts werden.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2021, 09:24   #456

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runah View Post
Hello,

It is one thing that you give your feedback about the server, another is answer to everybody here and try to make them not play the server. Would be great if you could stop with that, if you do not play anymore, that's ok, just stop being like that, it's ridiculous.

Anyway, big patches for high level are coming.

Kind Regards,
Runah
I tried to help you all the time
Try to give you good feedbacks (discord)
Try to give you solutions about the market
I also promote you Server since months ago

But all you did is = give critical hits colours kekw
Garbage patches and so on

And 99% of your Community don’t like your patches because no one needed it
Give them/us content to play here but it’s to late now. See you on s3 I guess

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2021, 12:46   #457

habs doch gesagt xD
Old 02/23/2021, 17:49   #458

elite*gold: 127
The Black Market: 105/1/0
Received Thanks: 1,477
wo sind die spieler hin? xd
Old 02/23/2021, 20:23   #459

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by D`ORIENT View Post
wo sind die spieler hin? xd
Das ist das Resultat, wenn du dauerhaft Patches bringst, und dabei einen scheiß gibst auf deine Community. Schade, dass der Server so gegen die Wand gefahren wird. 9 von 10 Patches sind Useless und bringen auch nur Anfängern was. Auf die treuen und aktiveren Spieler wird ein scheiß gegeben.
Old 02/23/2021, 20:55   #460

egal Nexus3 wird dann perfekt
Old 02/24/2021, 13:47   #461

elite*gold: 18
runah denkt: scheiß auf die com, scheiß auf die updates -> hauptsache man hat jz farbigen dmg

nexus3 hype
Old 02/24/2021, 14:45   #462

elite*gold: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by MASHALLADERSCHÖNE View Post
runah denkt: scheiß auf die com, scheiß auf die updates -> hauptsache man hat jz farbigen dmg

nexus3 hype
Wohl eher scheiß auf content update, wir bringen lieber ein neues Shop system nach dem keiner gefragt hat.

Gesendet von meinem MAR-LX1A mit Tapatalk
Old 02/24/2021, 18:55   #463

elite*gold: 978
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonFigt View Post

RIP Nexus 2
There is a team responsible for looking into the suggestions and tell me what comes next. I only develop. That's how it works. Anyway, the next patch will be a big one with a lot of new content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTeti View Post

Meinst du den FaBio? Würde mich nicht wundern, der war auf Aeldra schon ein ziemliches Kind und seine Vorschläge bestanden immer nur daraus selbst davon zu profitieren.

Runah macht nen guten technischen Job, konzeptmäßig scheinen die Patches aber nicht durchdacht zu sein. Da er selbst sagt das dafür andere Leute aus dem Team zuständig sind, würde ich an seiner Stelle diese Teampositionen nochmal überdenken, da er dadurch sehr viel Potential verschenkt. Runah hat definitiv sehr viel drauf, das steht außer Frage, aber mit den falschen Leuten, die das Konzept planen, kann das nichts werden.
We are working on the next big content patch, maybe a bit later but it will come out very soon. Maybe you are right relating to some things.

Quote:
I tried to help you all the time
Try to give you good feedbacks (discord)
Try to give you solutions about the market
I also promote you Server since months ago

But all you did is = give critical hits colours kekw
Garbage patches and so on

And 99% of your Community don’t like your patches because no one needed it
Give them/us content to play here but it’s to late now. See you on s3 I guess

That's not even close to the truth, but after all you said in this topic, i can't even keep answering you. You don't like it, you don't play it but you keep posting messages and answer everyone here that does play the server. Seems about right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantImagine View Post
Das ist das Resultat, wenn du dauerhaft Patches bringst, und dabei einen scheiß gibst auf deine Community. Schade, dass der Server so gegen die Wand gefahren wird. 9 von 10 Patches sind Useless und bringen auch nur Anfängern was. Auf die treuen und aktiveren Spieler wird ein scheiß gegeben.
I believe we made some really good patches over the time, people actually liked it and cheers us for it. Maybe what's coming on this next patch is a bit later but that doesn't mean that other patches were bad.

Quote:

nexus3 hype
You really can't stop talk about me, can you? Like i said before, i'm a developer i don't even handle the content updates, there is a team for that.

Now you can stop talk about what you don't even know. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friintezza View Post
Wohl eher scheiß auf content update, wir bringen lieber ein neues Shop system nach dem keiner gefragt hat.

Gesendet von meinem MAR-LX1A mit Tapatalk
That's completely wrong. A LOT of people actually asked for a new shop visual, so we did it.

Kind Regards,
Runah
Old 02/24/2021, 19:01   #464

elite*gold: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runah View Post
That's completely wrong. A LOT of people actually asked for a new shop visual, so we did it.

Kind Regards,
Runah
I didn't saw any Suggestion for the new Shop System. I just saw Massive Suggestions for the Conetent Update.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/27/2021, 10:21   #465

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friintezza View Post
I didn't saw any Suggestion for the new Shop System. I just saw Massive Suggestions for the Conetent Update.
i saw both. many complained about the shop system.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread