Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nexus2 Server2 - Reborn From The Ashes - 26 December 2020

Discussion on Nexus2 Server2 - Reborn From The Ashes - 26 December 2020 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/13/2021, 23:07   #346

elite*gold: 0
guter server macht spaß!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2021, 11:19   #347

So in my eyes, we have a big problem right now.
We are losing players everyday, because of several reasons.
First of all, you have to do something against this marketcrash asap, take out the yang filter, idk, but there has to be done something quick. People are literally low balling the **** out of the market, prices dropping from stable 800kkk to 500kk in 30 min, because people keep loweballing the other guy. I dont sell anything right now, because i know, when i sell something now, it wont get sold, because half an hour later, there are atleast 5 people selling that item for atleast 200kk less. Perm mounts are getting sold for like 23-25kkk but people start selling it on the market for 20kkk like idk.
The other big reason is, that a lot of players reached that point of the game, where the only thing left to do is farming 24/7 on metin stones. No new Milestones anymore, people getting bored and leave. People leave very good Suggestions in that section but only a couple getting implemented. Literally Mithril is useless af for example.
Idk, something has to be done and making the server even harder isnt the way tbh.
I hope we get more players and wont see this server empty in 2 weeks.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 01/14/2021, 13:59   #348

elite*gold: 130
Received Thanks: 2,708
Das Problem ist das dass Midgame nur aus Dungeons mit hohem cool down besteht und Metin farmen relativ useless ist unter lv90.
Old 01/14/2021, 13:59   #349

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyS Law View Post
First of all, you have to do something against this marketcrash asap, take out the yang filter, idk, but there has to be done something quick. People are literally low balling the shit out of the market, prices dropping from stable 800kkk to 500kk in 30 min, because people keep loweballing the other guy. I dont sell anything right now, because i know, when i sell something now, it wont get sold, because half an hour later, there are atleast 5 people selling that item for atleast 200kk less. Perm mounts are getting sold for like 23-25kkk but people start selling it on the market for 20kkk like idk.
The other big reason is, that a lot of players reached that point of the game, where the only thing left to do is farming 24/7 on metin stones. No new Milestones anymore, people getting bored and leave. People leave very good Suggestions in that section but only a couple getting implemented. Literally Mithril is useless af for example.
Idk, something has to be done and making the server even harder isnt the way tbh.
I completely agree with your statement above and want to point to another issue and that is switching bonuses.

I and most of my guild members spent at least 7-8 pages of switchers to get 1 PvP item with perfect (max) bonuses and most of us failed to do so. Is this a joke? I mean, what is the point of farming a lot of switchers for 3 days if I can't get at least 1 good item in the end? Don't give me the usual statement like "Well, PvP items should be rare and valuable in order to maintain their values." blablabla... No one has the time for this. You have 2 world bosses that people can fight over, yet, you make switching bonuses so hard that people can't make decent items for their PvP characters. There are some times that you can't even get 20% EXP Bonus & Max. HP +2500 for your necklace and shoes with 4-5k switchers. So yeah, there is a problem even if you want to admit it or not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2021, 15:21   #350

elite*gold: 4
die upprate is schlimmer als .de
ich sag mal so polarlichtpanzer auf +7 30% chance(angeblich) 19x fail bis jetzt.. spricht für mich nicht nach 30%
Old 01/14/2021, 23:28   #351

elite*gold: 18
Anfangs war server echt gut und hatte potenzial, aber mit der zeit haben die guten patches nachgelassen und jz mittlerweile schert sich der sa kaum mehr um den server

markt ist gefickt
high lvl auch kaum content
Old 01/15/2021, 12:54   #352

elite*gold: 978
Hey everyone,
Let me answer to some of your concerns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyS Law View Post
First of all, you have to do something against this marketcrash asap, take out the yang filter, idk, but there has to be done something quick. People are literally low balling the shit out of the market, prices dropping from stable 800kkk to 500kk in 30 min, because people keep loweballing the other guy. I dont sell anything right now, because i know, when i sell something now, it wont get sold, because half an hour later, there are atleast 5 people selling that item for atleast 200kk less. Perm mounts are getting sold for like 23-25kkk but people start selling it on the market for 20kkk like idk.
Lose players in the first two weeks until it stable is completely normal, it's not because of the market at all, i can give you inumerous reasons for that, first, new servers, second, we banned more than 5k of bots, third, we banned more than 1k illegal sellers, after all that, they start to understand that is useless keep trying to register on the server and just leave, that's why there is so much difference from the start, i prefer an server without bots and yang sellers then a server where you can't play at all because of them.
We are with the same number of players for some days now, it seems to be stable, we are working on publicity and much more and soon will grow again.
About prices changes, it's completely normal depending on the number of people that search it (Economy 1/0/1).
We will always try to balance the market and the next update will have something related to that.
The part about the end of the game, the only thing you can do is farm metinstones, oh, i do not agree at all. Dungeons, events, worldbosses, you have so much to do, so that part is completely wrong.

We appreciate your feedback anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batuhan529 View Post
I completely agree with your statement above and want to point to another issue and that is switching bonuses.

I and most of my guild members spent at least 7-8 pages of switchers to get 1 PvP item with perfect (max) bonuses and most of us failed to do so. Is this a joke? I mean, what is the point of farming a lot of switchers for 3 days if I can't get at least 1 good item in the end? Don't give me the usual statement like "Well, PvP items should be rare and valuable in order to maintain their values." blablabla... No one has the time for this. You have 2 world bosses that people can fight over, yet, you make switching bonuses so hard that people can't make decent items for their PvP characters. There are some times that you can't even get 20% EXP Bonus & Max. HP +2500 for your necklace and shoes with 4-5k switchers. So yeah, there is a problem even if you want to admit it or not.
If the upgrades % of the items and how hard they are to be perfect it's the unique thing wrong on this server, i take it.
We already change some upgrades %, we will not give switching bonus for free as well. Otherwise server will be closed in 1 week for how easy it is.

Thank you for the feedback anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASHALLADERSCHÖNE View Post
Anfangs war server echt gut und hatte potenzial, aber mit der zeit haben die guten patches nachgelassen und jz mittlerweile schert sich der sa kaum mehr um den server

markt ist gefickt
high lvl auch kaum content
That comment is just sad, i have been working 24/7, not just from the first day but much time before the server even open. Just because we can't make big patchs EVERY DAY, doesn't mean we do not care. We hear every suggestion, every bug reported and we keep working, we can't promise patchs every day but we are trying to do it every 2/3 days now. What a shame have to read someone saying such thing after all we have done.

Thank you for the feedback anyways.

Wish you all a good game,
Best regards,

Runah
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2021, 15:14   #353

No Punishment for yang sellers, and Bug users
U banned people who used a duplicate bug just for 3 days.
And yangseller/buyer u just ban one of his accounts the other ones are still up.
Great
Old 01/15/2021, 15:48   #354

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANGXSHOP View Post
No Punishment for yang sellers, and Bug users
U banned people who used a duplicate bug just for 3 days.
And yangseller/buyer u just ban one of his accounts the other ones are still up.
Great
The thing that i hate the most is lies and rumors, even more than cheaters, but because you only have 2 posts and your name is YANGXSHOP, I see what you are trying to do in this topic, but let me answer you with the truth so people don't read that and actually believe it.

First, there was NEVER a duplicate bug on this server.
Second, yang sellers get permanent IP ban all the time, even today we banned 20 accounts for that reason.
Third, bug abusers are punished depending on the bug they used, there was never a HUGE BUG on the server so there was never a permanent ban for a bug abuser, only almost useless bugs, so, for that reason, until now, bug abusers only got 3 days / 1 week ban.
Fourth, yang buyers get ban as well but it's always a little bit hard to find them.

Hope this enlightens you,
Best regards,

Runah
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2021, 19:44   #355

Server für Hartzer ehrlich. Wie lange soll man farmen mit den Schei*ß Cooldowns.
Und dann auch noch die Uppchancen schlimmer als in De. Hab leider kein homeoffice, kb mehr. Auch an sich finde ich wenig content bietet der server und Spieler werden es auch weniger. Bin weg hier tschausen
Old 01/15/2021, 23:18   #356

elite*gold: 260
Also Casuals haben es eher schwer?
Old 01/16/2021, 00:27   #357

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olliwood3 View Post
Also Casuals haben es eher schwer?
Nein
Old 01/16/2021, 08:49   #358

guter server bloß mal bissel mehr patchen wäre gut
Old 01/16/2021, 11:59   #359

How much servers wanna reborn from the ashes now again -_-
Old 01/16/2021, 12:05   #360

Hello everyone ,

Patch 1.0.0.14

Events
- [Starter Pack] New players will receive a free starter pack which contains:
* Costume\Hairstyle\Weapon Skin 8% monsters;
* Pet and Mount Skin with 5% monsters and 5% metins;
* Ring of Joy (7d) and Crescent Moon Ring (7d);
* Ruby and Onyx Ring (7d)
This Event Ends in day 21\01\2021 23:59h ST, make sure to you the chest before that hour!

Updates
- [Update] Added a new range option 'Extra Far';
- [Update] You can now buy 'Perm. Sun Elixir (E)' and 'Perm. Moon Elixir (E)' at the General Store;
- [Update] Increased the chance of improving the Lv.90-105 Armor to +9 by +5%;
- [Update] Increased the drop chance of 'Magic Stone' in the 'Chest of Ochao';
- [Update] Added 'Red Flame Stone' to the 'Chest of Ochao' drop;
- [Update] Added 'Blue Dragon Bean' to the 'Chest of Ochao' drop;
- [Update] Added 'Pink Dragon Bean' to the 'Chest of Ochao' drop;
- [Update] Added 'Strong of Metin'(Max +5%) to the 'Ochao Belt';
- [Update] Increased the drop chance of 'Pet Stat Book' in Lv.115/120 and 125 metin stones;
- [Update] You can no longer deal\receive damage in the 'Ruined City';

Fixes
- [Fix] Fixed the 'Pet System' Image. Now it shows the correct image of your pet in the 'Pet Window';
- [Fix] Fixed a client crash when you pressed the key'C\V\B\N' to view the character window;
- [Fix] Fixed the 'Razador's Ancient Seal'. Now despawns correctly after finding the correct 'Golden Cog Wheel';
- [Fix] Fixed Certain Icons not showing;
- [Fix] Fixed Costumes not showing correctly;
- [Fix] Fixed the spawn of Lv.90 metins to remain in the circle in the 'Red Forest' first spot;

Info
- [Reminder] Make sure you patch your game, with the client closed;

Kind Regards,
Nexus2 Team

Hello everyone,

In the next 5 days, new players\characters will be getting a Free Starter Pack which contains:
- Costume\Hairstyle\Weapon Skin +8% Monsters with a duration of 7 days;
- Pet and Mount Skin with 5% monsters and 5% metins respectively with a duration of 7 days;
- IS Ring of Joy and Crescent Moon Ring with a duration of 7 days;
- Pet Ruby Ring and Pet Onyx Ring with a duration of 7 days;

Remember to open the chest before 22/01/2021!

Start your journey now!

Kind Regards,
Nexus2 Team
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread