Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoM2 Odyssey | A path to Aurora | Speed Server | 14.12.2020

Discussion on WoM2 Odyssey | A path to Aurora | Speed Server | 14.12.2020 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/10/2020, 16:48   #61

elite*gold: 130
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rkStyles View Post
Kann man definitiv mal reinschauen, bis was ordentliches online ist

Stimmt... Dieser Noname WoM Server scheint richtig schlecht und unbekannt zu sein und ist auf keinem Fall ein Server der ordentlich ist.

Mach dir mal erstmal einen Hamachi Server auf mit Public Files bevor du sowas schreibst.
Old 12/10/2020, 17:07   #62

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetinTyp View Post
hoffe wird richtig ins deutsche übersetzt, dann würde ich und bestimmt viele andere sehr aktiv spielen da die offiziellen server immer beschissener werden...
Wom2 ist 5+ Jahre Online. Der hat natürlich Multi-language System.
Old 12/10/2020, 17:29   #63

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by whited3ath View Post
I am back again after 5-6 years on this server (both WoM2).
I tried to make a forum account before I made a game account and my forum account got rejected. I contacted the support and after 10 mails(and I can provide screenshots) they were not able to resolve my problem.
After 4-5 days of replies I have an email with an account rejected and the only solution they provided was to make an account on another email.

So they don't know how to accept my rejected account, or to delete it in order for me to make a forum account on the same email I have the game account.
This is just getting worse.
@ ??

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2020, 17:35   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKyoshiii View Post

Stimmt... Dieser Noname WoM Server scheint richtig schlecht und unbekannt zu sein und ist auf keinem Fall ein Server der ordentlich ist.

Mach dir mal erstmal einen Hamachi Server auf mit Public Files bevor du sowas schreibst.
Ich bin einfach newschool spieler daher ist der server für mich nichts, für den zeitvertreib reicht es aber. Aber so wie ihr den Server verteidigt meint man der SA ist euer Vater.
Old 12/10/2020, 18:18   #65

warum vorstellung nicht deutsch und kein hp link?
Old 12/10/2020, 18:53   #66

elite*gold: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by whited3ath View Post
This is just getting worse.
@ ??
Hello, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I don't have all the info in my hand at the moment, but as far as I understood your problem was a bit problematic to be solved and the support team suggested you to use a new email, being the fastest solving method.
In the meantime I'll send back to the technical department your issue, and hopefully someone can solve it faster.

Sorry, again.

Later edit: Your problem was fixed, check your email.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2020, 19:00   #67

elite*gold: 130
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rkStyles View Post
Ich bin einfach newschool spieler daher ist der server für mich nichts, für den zeitvertreib reicht es aber. Aber so wie ihr den Server verteidigt meint man der SA ist euer Vater.
Naja dann brauchst du aber nicht sowas schreiben wie "bis was ordentliches online kommt".
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/11/2020, 13:55   #68

elite*gold: 386
Received Thanks: 1,650
Wird der Server so wie Aurora aufgebaut sein ? 1:1 ? Mit ausnahme der Map1 und 2?

Wenn ja dann wird das der Hammer ! <3
Old 12/11/2020, 14:10   #69

elite*gold: 127
The Black Market: 105/1/0
Received Thanks: 1,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by popelkak View Post
Wird der Server so wie Aurora aufgebaut sein ? 1:1 ? Mit ausnahme der Map1 und 2?

Wenn ja dann wird das der Hammer ! <3
Ja glaub schon. Bloß mit höheren spawn rates der Metins/Bosse.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2020, 16:31   #70

elite*gold: 94

You smell it, you feel it, you know what it is... It's the Christmas Spirit!

Quote:
Santa has chosen us this year to help him spread gifts for everyone and so we did! During Christmas Season, monsters of all the Johwan Continent not only will drop presents, but will also leak some bigger and ferocious surprises!

Your task is simple: defeat them all and retrieve what is yours
General information
The event will last for 16 days and will start on 20th December 2020 at 19:00 CEST and will end on 4th January 2021 at 19:00 CEST.

Christmas Box
It's time to hunt evil monsters around the continent to help Santa recover the stolen boxes he prepared for the Christmas Evening. Hunt monsters, stones and bosses for a chance to find who stole the present.

Once you kill the correct monster the box will drop on the ground and you will have to click on it to recover its content.
You can receive Christmas Stockings and have a chance to either get some more rewards or to spawn an evil Christmas Blacksmith.

Santa and his Tombola
Santa decided to show himself to the believers in Johwa City. Find him in the city. He might be on the little Island close to the Teleporter.

He brought a Tombola mini-game for those who can recover some of the Christmas Stockings.
Drag the Stockings on Santa to receive Tombola Points and open the Tombola by talking with him. Cookies for everybody he said.

Note: The cookies will be removed from the game in January of 2021 so make sure you eat them all before that time.

Octavio's Christmas Cookie Craze
Octavio's Christmas Cookies are back! The best cook in the Johwan Continent is eager to prepare delicious sweets! But... His recipe has been stolen!
Retrieve Stolen Baking Recipes from any monster and get enough ingredients to bake your own Christmas Cookies , Octavio will make sure you have the rest you need!

Make use of our interactive minigame at Octavio! A trick for a successful bake is to hold the cursor over the baking button, but don't let it be for too long, or you might burn your cookies!

Extra loot from Metin Stones
You will be able to receive some extra reward while killing Metin Stones.

Gifts
That's right guys, while the Christmas Event is active you will be able to gift random players in the game! It's just a part of the Christmas Spirit, if you gift others, you might receive a gift in exchange as well! And... it's fun!

You are free to get Fancy Gift and Gift Bundle from the Item Mall. Using them in the game, will deliver random gifts to any of the online players! But hold on a minute!
Being kind enough to the point of gifting several players in a row will save a reward for yourself!

Item Shop received brand new goodies
Check what is new for this Christmas in the proper category of the Item Mall.
Costumes, mounts, pets, you name it! Anything for anybody!

Meet the Mysterious Lady!
Every time in the same place, find her in town close to the Arena Battle Master and supply your stock with tasty liquids and make some fireworks for the new year.

Final notes
  • You need at least level 20 to participate in this event.
  • You can't drop anything if you are with more than 10 levels over your target (monster, stone, boss).
  • Bake all the cookies and spin the Tombola with all the points you have BEFORE 4th January 2021 19:00 CEST or you will lose the opportunity to use them.
  • Remember, the Cookies from the Tombola will be removed in January 2021.

With love,
The WoM2 Team is wishing you a Happy Christmas!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/11/2020, 17:11   #71

hype
Old 12/11/2020, 18:57   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJean View Post
hype
5 seiten sind hype?
wo ist die deutsche vorstellung?
wird alles nach fusion übernommen ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2020, 21:59   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetinTyp View Post
5 seiten sind hype?
wo ist die deutsche vorstellung?
wird alles nach fusion übernommen ?
lol, the last question is so stupid
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/11/2020, 23:36   #74

In Welche richtung geht der Server nun ?
Ist das eher ein Newschool/Middle oder Old ding?
Kann mich mal jemand aufklären habe ewig nicht gezockt
Old 12/12/2020, 00:25   #75

elite*gold: 43
Received Thanks: 1,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by _CocaCola_ View Post
In Welche richtung geht der Server nun ?
Ist das eher ein Newschool/Middle oder Old ding?
Kann mich mal jemand aufklären habe ewig nicht gezockt
Oldschool mit Middleschoolflair - am besten liest du dir die Präsentation von dem "Hauptserver" durch, wenn du mehr wissen willst.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread