Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoM2 Odyssey | A path to Aurora | Speed Server | 14.12.2020

Discussion on WoM2 Odyssey | A path to Aurora | Speed Server | 14.12.2020 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/08/2020, 12:23   #46

elite*gold: 386
Received Thanks: 1,650
Werde ich mit meinem Nachbarn safe anzocken !
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2020, 20:17   #47

elite*gold: 0
WOM-Team pls bring the Old WOM2-Server without the newschool back ! it was the best time that we had. All the Updates wasnt the truth. Go back to the good old times
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2020, 20:20   #48

elite*gold: 127
The Black Market: 105/1/0
Received Thanks: 1,473
Weiß man schon um wv Uhr der Server nächste Woche Montag starten wird?
Old 12/08/2020, 21:11   #49

Geht der Client auf deutsch ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2020, 22:26   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by oclanis View Post
Geht der Client auf deutsch ?
Only english.
Old 12/09/2020, 01:01   #51

elite*gold: 494
I think it's beyond any question that wom has the right to open a server, I don't think that they have to prove anything to anyone. Everyone knows about wom, nothing gonna change that fact. There are quite few things which can be questioned tho. First of all, let's start with the good things. In the private metin2 scene I think wom and maybe 2 more server has a proper plan and management regarding the game itself, and the business part. That's underestimated by the players. It's understandable that Shogun has to do something to keep up the income, regardless what an average player want and think. This server is not managed and made by 1 person, there are staff on hourly rate. And you can imagine they won't work for minimum wage( yes, salary, what a surprise they get paid after work) so if a server can't produce the average or minimum income which is essential to pay everyone in the team, or if they see high drops in income, month after month, the owner has to act quickly. I don't see why would anyone blame Shogun or the wom team itself for a decision to open a new server. They have to. Even GF does. Yearly. So now that we spoke about the business part let's talk a bit about the game itself. Well as the concept of the new server, it's not bad. You can see that they thought about it. No questions regarding that. But I wouldn't say that the merge is the right thing to do. This new server has the opportunity to experience the wom feeling quicker. It could be interesting even for those who doesn't really play or played wom, as it was way too hard in p server scene. But with this merge which is already announced, and specially with a sort time like this ( 2 month) I wouldn't plan to play it for long. New players will not be able to compete with the old aurora players, no matter how easier is the new server. Also, aurora players will lose the value of their items, as the new server will make it easier to get them ( 100% scrolls etc) there is no problem with merge, but I think that 2 month period is way too early. I like that wom doesn't implement bullshit systems, they try to make their own ideas, but I feel that because of other servers, wom has to adapt to the 2020 player needs. If they want to catch new players, and probably they want. It's a necessary move, sadly, as this generation of metin players doesn't know what metin used to be. I could even see a good middle/ newschool server from wom, I think it could work out well. The stability and the experience is already there, so the hard part is done. Only need to make a good game plan idea, necessary systems, and a good marketing. Would be a killer server in my opinion. Now let's talk about one little thing which has to be mentioned. I remember when a retard guy from the previous comments made some childish, and crazy steps against wom, which was disgusting. I'm surprised that he is allowed to write anywhere and he is not banned permanently from every forum. But that's my personal view only. Despite all of his action, I still have questions, why Shogun had to leak all his personal informations, on Wom forum. That was I think the worst step in the last few years he made for sure. Probably he realised it, as the thread is no longer available. Not everyone is perfect. Apart from that, I wish a good luck for wom, if any, this team / server has to be supported, they are here since years, and I think despite all of the bad things, they are one of the most trusted and stable server.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/09/2020, 17:02   #52

elite*gold: 94

Ladies and gentlemen,

It's time for buuurning!
Roast us, roast the server, roast yourself, in a WoM2 memes competition.
Why? Why not.
All you have to do is create a WoM2 meme and post it below. The winner will be announced shortly after the event and will be rewarded when Odyssey's will be open!

Duration: 9th December - 13th December
Rules:
  • the meme needs to be about WoM2 or Metin2 in general
  • do not steal and use memes as they're yours
  • only one meme per user

Rewards:
1st Place - 300DC
2nd Place - 200DC
3rd Place - 100DC
4th and 5th Place - a 7d pet

Participation thread:

To give you the impulse, first meme is ours!

Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/09/2020, 22:25   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by only4metin2 View Post
Hallo, die vorstellung ist okay aber die Videos für Server 1 haben es mir angetan. Habe ein paar kleine Frragen:
Wird es lange dauern einen g bzw. P Skill zu machen wenn man aktiv spielt?
Kann man die Alchie ohne bedenken ausbauen?
Und wie rare werden switcher sein?

PS: hab schon sehr viel Lust den Server kräftig anzuspielen
Wenn du wirklich aktiv spielst hast du sehr schnell G-Skills schon allein wegen dem geringen Cooldown. P-Skills dauern auch nicht all zu lange, werden aber auch nicht verschenkt.

Um Alchi sicher auszubauen brauchst du ein Item aus den Meley-Truhen, also sollte man sich teilweise schon überlegen bevor man den erstbesten Legendären reinhaut, da man gerade auf dem neuen Server ansonsten wahrscheinlich Verluste macht.

An Switcher kommt man ziemlich easy ran, alle paar Metins dropt man mal einen oder aus diversen Boss Chests (z.B. auch von den Map1-Bossen Lykos, Bera, usw.) bekommt man welche für den jeweiligen Levelbereich. Ist natürlich auslegungssache, andere würden das vielleicht als rar betiteln, wenn man nicht 10x Switcher pro Metin droppt.
Ich finde es aber einen großen Pluspunkt von WoM, dass man ziemlich schnell an boniertes EQ kommt, allerdings nicht so einfach an richtig gutes EQ und von perfekten Items sollte man garnicht träumen, wenn der neue Switcher+ nicht alles auf den Kopf stellt.
Old 12/10/2020, 11:03   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAmnezia. View Post
Only english.
Warum zum Teufel werden nicht mehrere Sprachen unterstützt?
Da Schiesst man sich selbst ins eigene Bein meiner Meinung nach.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2020, 12:50   #55

elite*gold: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qubbchen View Post
Warum zum Teufel werden nicht mehrere Sprachen unterstützt?
Da Schiesst man sich selbst ins eigene Bein meiner Meinung nach.
The client works in German, even though it's not fully translated. We also have two german speaker staff members that can help you with any in-game questions.

Old 12/10/2020, 13:46   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairmont View Post
The client works in German, even though it's not fully translated. We also have two german speaker staff members that can help you with any in-game questions.

Hello Clairmont,

If y'all require professional translations for items or NPC texts from English into German or German into English, hit me up.
I'd be glad to help out if needed and if possible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2020, 14:09   #57

Kann man definitiv mal reinschauen, bis was ordentliches online ist
Old 12/10/2020, 15:29   #58

I am back again after 5-6 years on this server (both WoM2).
I tried to make a forum account before I made a game account and my forum account got rejected. I contacted the support and after 10 mails(and I can provide screenshots) they were not able to resolve my problem.
After 4-5 days of replies I have an email with an account rejected and the only solution they provided was to make an account on another email.

So they don't know how to accept my rejected account, or to delete it in order for me to make a forum account on the same email I have the game account.
Old 12/10/2020, 15:38   #59

hoffe wird richtig ins deutsche übersetzt, dann würde ich und bestimmt viele andere sehr aktiv spielen da die offiziellen server immer beschissener werden...
Old 12/10/2020, 16:09   #60

elite*gold: 43
Received Thanks: 1,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rkStyles View Post
Kann man definitiv mal reinschauen, bis was ordentliches online ist
Was soll noch ordentlicher sein als WoM?
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread