Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ekstasia - Heroes Reborn | International | 11.09.2020

Discussion on Ekstasia - Heroes Reborn | International | 11.09.2020 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/25/2020, 19:19   #316

elite*gold: 0
Also ich kann den Hate um den Server überhaupt nicht Verstehen, Das ganze systen mit den Grinden sehr viel Farmen usw gefällt mir einfach am Server, Hier ist man wenigstens nicht wie auf anderen 0815 Servern nach 1 Woche Imba PVP/PVM - Klar gibt es Hier und das Verbesserungen, Aber welcher Server hat das nicht? Klar sind Momentan wenig Spieler online, Aber wenn der Server wieder zuwachs bekommt, Und man geblieben ist, Kann man Behaupten das man Einer von denen ist, Die wirklich den Server mögen und nicht nur wegen der Hohen Spielerzahlen auf dem server spielt.

Und Auch WENN der Server Bald offline gehen sollte, Hatte ich meinen Spaß hier und hab Nette und Korrekte Leute Kennengelernt.

Shaw kann ich nur Raten, Mach weiter und gib nicht auf
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/26/2020, 02:26   #317

elite*gold: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBePure View Post
Also ich kann den Hate um den Server überhaupt nicht Verstehen, Das ganze systen mit den Grinden sehr viel Farmen usw gefällt mir einfach am Server, Hier ist man wenigstens nicht wie auf anderen 0815 Servern nach 1 Woche Imba PVP/PVM - Klar gibt es Hier und das Verbesserungen, Aber welcher Server hat das nicht? Klar sind Momentan wenig Spieler online, Aber wenn der Server wieder zuwachs bekommt, Und man geblieben ist, Kann man Behaupten das man Einer von denen ist, Die wirklich den Server mögen und nicht nur wegen der Hohen Spielerzahlen auf dem server spielt.

Und Auch WENN der Server Bald offline gehen sollte, Hatte ich meinen Spaß hier und hab Nette und Korrekte Leute Kennengelernt.

Sehe ich auch so!

Hab den Server angezockt, um mir ein Bild zu verschaffen und muss sagen, dass der schon ganz nice ist. Es lohnt sich auf jeden Fall.
Old 12/26/2020, 15:43   #318

The Black Market: 279/0/0
Quote:

Der Server ist einfach **** im High Level Bereich. War der früher auch schon. War klar, dass er nach einiger Zeit wieder so wenig Spieler hat wie jetzt. Die Spielerzahlen werden auch weiter sinken und dann wird der Server irgendwann down sein.
Old 12/26/2020, 16:38   #319

elite*gold: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by xShizoidx View Post
Der Server ist einfach **** im High Level Bereich. War der früher auch schon. War klar, dass er nach einiger Zeit wieder so wenig Spieler hat wie jetzt. Die Spielerzahlen werden auch weiter sinken und dann wird der Server irgendwann down sein.
Warum ist der High Content **** ?
Old 12/27/2020, 13:18   #320

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShizoidx View Post

Ahh okey... Also bist du zu früh in den "high"- Level bereich gekommen, Hast dann zu wenig Metin DMG gemacht und hast dann den Server für **** empfunden? Oder wie soll man diese aussagen verstehen?
Old 12/27/2020, 15:55   #321

Do not play on this stupid server... it's waste of your time... i spend there a lot and i just saw there is noone in team who will learn from mistakes, they are still ruining the server more and more.. they just want your money on itemshop.. that's the only normal event wich they doing right now sales in itemshop... 200 online per day = bad server, they did ''new'' christmass event, BUT they destroyed that so much... i never saw bad event like this and that is the most popular event... they are doing great work with ruining everything what they made... my opinion ? DONT GO ON THAT SERVER IT'S JUST WASTE OF TIME !! :-) have a great day to everyone :-)
Old 12/30/2020, 16:46   #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambass147 View Post
Do not play on this stupid server... it's waste of your time... i spend there a lot and i just saw there is noone in team who will learn from mistakes, they are still ruining the server more and more.. they just want your money on itemshop.. that's the only normal event wich they doing right now sales in itemshop... 200 online per day = bad server, they did ''new'' christmass event, BUT they destroyed that so much... i never saw bad event like this and that is the most popular event... they are doing great work with ruining everything what they made... my opinion ? DONT GO ON THAT SERVER IT'S JUST WASTE OF TIME !! :-) have a great day to everyone :-)

So just because you didn't like the Christmas event, the server sucks? Sorry but The server with its concept is absolutely cool, I CAN EVERYONE ONLY RECOMMEND HERE TO PLAY, Or to test the server. From the team are Daily Always enough GM's online if you have questions and more!

And on the subject of item store - I play almost since server start here and have enough cosmetics wings and more without having spent only 1€! You CAN if you want to achieve everything INGAME!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2020, 18:05   #323

Quote:
So just because you didn't like the Christmas event, the server sucks? Sorry but The server with its concept is absolutely cool, I CAN EVERYONE ONLY RECOMMEND HERE TO PLAY, Or to test the server. From the team are Daily Always enough GM's online if you have questions and more!

And on the subject of item store - I play almost since server start here and have enough cosmetics wings and more without having spent only 1€! You CAN if you want to achieve everything INGAME!
You really dont know how great servers looking right ? :-) If you will know then you will not talk shi** :-)
Old 01/02/2021, 18:54   #324

elite*gold: 127
The Black Market: 105/1/0
Received Thanks: 1,477
Server ist ja richtig gestorben
Old 01/08/2021, 00:29   #325

server 2 incoming?
Old 01/09/2021, 04:36   #326

elite*gold: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphabbo1 View Post
server 2 incoming?
Glaubst du doch selbst nicht oder?
Old 01/11/2021, 02:09   #327

elite*gold: 91
Hier ein Auszug von einer Ankündigung die wir heute auf unserem veröffentlicht haben. Gerne mal gründlich durchlesen!

--------

@ We need to have a serious talk!

We're shutting down the serv... jokes aside, once again, we're NOT closing any time soon!

I already said that quite often in the past and i mean it, Ekstasia isn't coming to an end yet, even if we seem weakened at the moment. Some of you fully understood my statement on New Year's Day and are putting a lot of hopes and trust into Ekstasia, which is a really big honor by the way, i can't thank you guys enough. But some of you still seem to think, we're not doing anything at the moment and we're just trying to get as much out of Ekstasia as possible and then leave. No, we're not. We're constantly working on something huge, really huge. Not just an basic update, but basically a whole makeover for Ekstasia, which will pretty surely satisfy ALL of our current players, as well as attract much more new players. Its including a huge amount of changes, full reworks of special things, new systems, new events, new content and much more. We're also not just preparing In-Game related stuff, we're also working on a whole new design. Additionally, there will be a something special for all the hardcore and very experienced Metin2 players, more on that coming soon!

To satisfy even more players, we would like to receive as much more suggestions as possible within the next few days. By suggestions, i'm talking about everything you would like to have changed, no matter if its a change of some drop, a new system or a change of some system for example. Please submit as much as possible, so we can take care of as much of them as possible. Also, if you know about any bug thats still not fixed, please submit it to the bug-reports channel once again as well. Just to make that clear, we're already aware of probably most of them, but just to make sure, we would like to get an up to date list of both, suggestions and bug reports.

Additionally, we'd like to improve our 🌍 translations as well. Currently, most of the things besides item and mob names are in english only, a lot more things are in german and romanian, but other languages have unfortunately been very neglected so far. We don't just want to add more languages, we mainly want to improve all our current supported languages. Therefore, we're definitely looking for translations for the following languages, but if you're interested in translating into a language we're not supporting so far, please contact us as well. To do so, we've setup a Google Forms document, so we can collect the applications and then contact the applicants afterwards. Translators are of course paid for their work. All translation jobs are done by translating english words / sentences / texts into the language you want to translate in to. Therefore, you need to have a more than average understanding of the english language, so the translation is on point. Apply here if you're interested:

We will keep you up to date on the process and we're working on all of that as hard as possible to publish everything as soon as possible! ❤

Best regards
Shaw
Old 01/11/2021, 23:26   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shaw] View Post
Hier ein Auszug von einer Ankündigung die wir heute auf unserem veröffentlicht haben. Gerne mal gründlich durchlesen!

--------

We're shutting down the serv... jokes aside, once again, we're NOT closing any time soon!

I already said that quite often in the past and i mean it, Ekstasia isn't coming to an end yet, even if we seem weakened at the moment. Some of you fully understood my statement on New Year's Day and are putting a lot of hopes and trust into Ekstasia, which is a really big honor by the way, i can't thank you guys enough. But some of you still seem to think, we're not doing anything at the moment and we're just trying to get as much out of Ekstasia as possible and then leave. No, we're not. We're constantly working on something huge, really huge. Not just an basic update, but basically a whole makeover for Ekstasia, which will pretty surely satisfy ALL of our current players, as well as attract much more new players. Its including a huge amount of changes, full reworks of special things, new systems, new events, new content and much more. We're also not just preparing In-Game related stuff, we're also working on a whole new design. Additionally, there will be a something special for all the hardcore and very experienced Metin2 players, more on that coming soon!

To satisfy even more players, we would like to receive as much more suggestions as possible within the next few days. By suggestions, i'm talking about everything you would like to have changed, no matter if its a change of some drop, a new system or a change of some system for example. Please submit as much as possible, so we can take care of as much of them as possible. Also, if you know about any bug thats still not fixed, please submit it to the bug-reports channel once again as well. Just to make that clear, we're already aware of probably most of them, but just to make sure, we would like to get an up to date list of both, suggestions and bug reports.

Additionally, we'd like to improve our 🌍 translations as well. Currently, most of the things besides item and mob names are in english only, a lot more things are in german and romanian, but other languages have unfortunately been very neglected so far. We don't just want to add more languages, we mainly want to improve all our current supported languages. Therefore, we're definitely looking for translations for the following languages, but if you're interested in translating into a language we're not supporting so far, please contact us as well. To do so, we've setup a Google Forms document, so we can collect the applications and then contact the applicants afterwards. Translators are of course paid for their work. All translation jobs are done by translating english words / sentences / texts into the language you want to translate in to. Therefore, you need to have a more than average understanding of the english language, so the translation is on point. Apply here if you're interested:

We will keep you up to date on the process and we're working on all of that as hard as possible to publish everything as soon as possible! ❤

Best regards
Shaw
Freue mich schon auf Evion diggi
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/12/2021, 01:20   #329

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shaw] View Post

--------

Best regards
Shaw
Kommt mir bekannt vor der Text.
Viel Erfolg mit Evion 6.0
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/12/2021, 15:22   #330

elite*gold: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaTe43 View Post
Freue mich schon auf Evion diggi
Quote:
Originally Posted by StelioKontos1 View Post
Kommt mir bekannt vor der Text.
Viel Erfolg mit Evion 6.0

Habe ich etwa etwas verpasst? Wisst ihr etwa mehr als ich? Übernimmt einer meine Arbeit jetzt? Sehr gerne, kann sich gerne bei mir melden
Thanks
1 User