Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Worea - Enter the East | Old/Middleschool | International Start 14.06.2020 !

Discussion on Worea - Enter the East | Old/Middleschool | International Start 14.06.2020 ! within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 06/18/2020, 22:51   #31

elite*gold: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by machineer View Post
very good presentation
The server has PvP ???
PvP is much appreciated by our players, every Friday at 20 pm the National War event gathers a lot of players and results in a nice PvP game session, of course classic PvP and raids are also present!

Best regards,
Kod
Old 06/18/2020, 23:09   #32

elite*gold: 215
Received Thanks: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kod View Post
The point is you are judging by simple design, as everyone remembers servers you quoted had these designs but with much bugs.

What we offer is attention to details and making sure everything in-game is fine and smooth.

Best regards,
Kod
Hey Mr. Kod.
First of all i want to ask you where you got these informations about all these bugs which the systems (Shopsearch, Dungeontimer, Inventorybuttons and Special Inventory) had, because over the 1 year i've never encountered any kind of bugs targeted to these systems on Aeldra, which is the source of these systems.

Also i must 100% agree with Teti, the old Community Manager of Aeldra.
I don't see a thing which makes your server "special" in a way other then stealing design's from other server's (such as Ekstasia, Evion, Rubinum and Aeldra).

Now i come to your "attention to details". When you really would go for the attention to detail then you hopefully know that even finding the registration button on your homepage is a challenge!
And before i forget, is your client "installer" really player friendly? Not that you have to download a single .exe (1.4GB) which could take up to 30 minutes for some people, no.. you also have to run this shitty exe for 3 minutes which install's programms like framework for you, but this is not even the highlight. The Highlight is this at the end:

I've deleted the client directly after i got this question, but i already got some screenshots from Teti where he shows me some parts of your client.

The Loginscreen is back from 2008, are you kidding me?
()

We also have to equip windshoes and activate purple potions in 2020! Man i can really smell this attention to detail from 50 miles away!
()

I don't even want to know what would happen when i would play the server and write every single suggestion and bug on a list, this give's me some flashbacks from 2014.

At the end i can only say: give your server some flair, make new designs for the homepage, shopsearch etc. Because with all that stolen stuff you will never get any german players.
Sorry for the bad english by the way.

kindest regards
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/18/2020, 23:37   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'FaqeTriiX. View Post
Hey Mr. Kod.
First of all i want to ask you where you got these informations about all these bugs which the systems (Shopsearch, Dungeontimer, Inventorybuttons and Special Inventory) had, because over the 1 year i've never encountered any kind of bugs targeted to these systems on Aeldra, which is the source of these systems.

Also i must 100% agree with Teti, the old Community Manager of Aeldra.
I don't see a thing which makes your server "special" in a way other then stealing design's from other server's (such as Ekstasia, Evion, Rubinum and Aeldra).

Now i come to your "attention to details". When you really would go for the attention to detail then you hopefully know that even finding the registration button on your homepage is a challenge!
And before i forget, is your client "installer" really player friendly? Not that you have to download a single .exe (1.4GB) which could take up to 30 minutes for some people, no.. you also have to run this shitty exe for 3 minutes which install's programms like framework for you, but this is not even the highlight. The Highlight is this at the end:

I've deleted the client directly after i got this question, but i already got some screenshots from Teti where he shows me some parts of your client.

The Loginscreen is back from 2008, are you kidding me?
()

We also have to equip windshoes and activate purple potions in 2020! Man i can really smell this attention to detail from 50 miles away!
()

I don't even want to know what would happen when i would play the server and write every single suggestion and bug on a list, this give's me some flashbacks from 2014.

At the end i can only say: give your server some flair, make new designs for the homepage, shopsearch etc. Because with all that stolen stuff you will never get any german players.
Sorry for the bad english by the way.

kindest regards
Hi 'FaqeTriiX.,
First of all thank you for your comment and remarks.

Nowadays most players have access to a decent internet connection that allows them to quickly download just under 2 GB of data. We thought it was better to offer them a ready-to-use client rather than an installation which very often takes much longer via the patcher and requires additional manual installations.

You have been asked to reboot your computer after installing the (microsoft) visual c++ redistributable packages that are necessary for the game client to work properly.

Regarding the login page and the purple potions, it doesn't seem to me that there's necessarily something negative in the simplicity and good old habits.

For the design, however, we are well aware that it can make people unhappy and that it can attract malicious attention that could have been focused on the work done rather than a similarity in the design.
We are also actively seeking to hire a graphic designer to help us stand out on this aspect.

Once again, your comments (even negative ones) are appreciated and taken into account.

Best regards,
Kod
Old 06/18/2020, 23:50   #34

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,150
Sieht aus wie Aeldra in komplett Müll von 2012
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2020, 12:29   #35

Received Thanks: 2,114
Hab mir auch die Vorstellung nebenbei angeschaut und dachte hab mich im Aeldra Thread vertan so ähnlich kam mir alles vor xd

Vg
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2020, 13:28   #36

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,135
Also das ist ja mal hochgradig interessant wann ist der Server denn nun gestartet?

Laut dem Datum vor knapp 2Jahren ja ne isse klar
Old 06/19/2020, 13:31   #37

Received Thanks: 1,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven70 View Post
Also das ist ja mal hochgradig interessant wann ist der Server denn nun gestartet?

Laut dem Datum vor knapp 2Jahren ja ne isse klar
Deswegen steht da auch "mit 5k Keuten täglich" obwohl die Anzahl auch nicht stimmt. Verstehe auch nicht, wieso man jetzt eine Vorstellung macht, aber naja.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2020, 13:56   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestiex33 View Post
Deswegen steht da auch "mit 5k Keuten täglich" obwohl die Anzahl auch nicht stimmt. Verstehe auch nicht, wieso man jetzt eine Vorstellung macht, aber naja.
Hi Bestiex33,
It's important for us to present the server to every community as we just launched the entire game in English and are already working on multiple additional languages, German included.

That's why we are here now, thanks for your feedback.

Best regards,
Kod
Old 06/19/2020, 15:14   #39

I can't find those languages in your game, are you lying to bait more players?
Old 06/19/2020, 15:32   #40

Received Thanks: 2,047
Wenn man Aeldra auf Wish bestellt.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/19/2020, 15:54   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by xajuh View Post

I can't find those languages in your game, are you lying to bait more players?
Hello xajuh,
Everything you need to know about languages support is stated in first my first message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kod View Post
Current state on internationalization:
The entire game is already fully available in English in addition to French which is our base language.
We are currently working on implementing a bunch of new languages (German, Romanian, Turkish and Polish).

The new languages update will arrive very soon! Join us to stay tuned!
We are not trying to bait anyone, we are aiming full support for these languages in near future and we invite anyone interested to join us.

We already have a lot a loyal players, no one has been baited as we didn't even have any presentation posted anywhere, we made sure to come up with solid server before introducing it to large communities

Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Kod
Old 06/26/2020, 16:16   #42

Patchnotes : 25/06/2020

Dear epvpers/players,
This update essentially represents the correction of issues that appeared following the translation of the game.
Here is the list of changes brought by today's update :

Improvements
  • You can now teleport to your joint located on a different channel from yours with your wedding ring.
  • Ergonomic improvement of the store search window : (picture illustration)
    • Unnecessary information such as the seller's name has been removed, but you can still contact the seller from the message icon.
    • the price has been moved, it is now in the center.
    • prices over a billion yang are now highlighted.

Corrections
  • Exact search in the shop search window is now functional again.
  • The name of the collected items is now in the language of your game window.
  • Item-Shop is now in the language of your game window.
  • The malfunction of the OX-Contest event caused by the changes made on it for the "International" update has been corrected. The event is now fully functional again.
  • The malfunction of the object "Skill Reset Document" caused by the changes made for the "International" update has been corrected. The item is now fully functional again.
  • The item name "Hebal Chest" has been corrected, it is now called "Herbal Chest". Fix affecting the English version of the game.
  • Fixed functionality to enable/disable skills such as Aura of the Sword, Berserk and Fear. Fix affecting the English version of the game.

Wishing you a great time playing on Worea,
Worea Team
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2020, 22:14   #43

Looks very good.

Good luck

PepeHands dachte schon beim Design das es Aeldra ist pepehands
Old 07/19/2020, 22:57   #44

elite*gold: 3
Kann man hier spielen, bzw. lohnt es sich hier jetzt anzufangen ?
Old 07/30/2020, 16:46   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0YST0RY View Post
Kann man hier spielen, bzw. lohnt es sich hier jetzt anzufangen ?
Hello, you can start at any moment, major news & update coming soon so stay tuned.

Best regards,
Kod
Thanks
1 User