Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RUBINUM - 'Legacy of Meley' | International | Server start 22.05.2020

Discussion on RUBINUM - 'Legacy of Meley' | International | Server start 22.05.2020 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/15/2020, 11:20   #2581

elite*gold: 199
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Aries View Post
Good joke. Since the start the patches were disliked no matter what, without any sustainable argument. Latest patches (beside the 0.10, 0.10.1, 0.10.2) were exactly what was requested by the community and users, not to mention that we took high/-end level players to contribute with their ideas, result was the same.

You can't please everyone, I get it, but keeping on telling me that each patch was bad, even for what it has been requested then you are delusional.
This is one of the worst comments I've ever read here.

First of all im not joking at all. You fucked up big time. You had the files of one of the best servers to ever exist. And all you had to do was releasing a server using these files as is. So no work required at all. You however managed to fuck up these files right at the beginning. Changing running systems for absoluty 0 reasons.

You got a shit ton of criticism for it and failed to "revert" your changes back to s2 standards. It took you multiple patches to achieve the slightest positive feedback.

OH and you are 100% delusional if you really think you can blame the community for it simply by saying "I just did what got requested by you guys". The entire community does not know how to run a server and what impact a certain change has in the big picture, and you should know that very well. You are choosing the easy way out with every explanation.

On top of all that you are desperatly trying to be funny with some shit events #dontLeaveUsAlone which is just embarrassing.

I tried to participate in one of these events, do I win? (See below)

You can however be proud to run the server with the most lost players in one month!

Thanks
44 Users
Old 08/15/2020, 16:07   #2582

elite*gold: 50
Server ist absolut tot.

Mehr gibt es nicht zu sagen.

Das war's,

REST IN PEACE
Old 08/15/2020, 17:52   #2583

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55theking55 View Post
Server ist absolut tot.

Mehr gibt es nicht zu sagen.

Das war's,

REST IN PEACE
Echt tot oder übertrieben formuliert?

Wollte ihn eig mal ausprobieren und 4k/24h klingt jetzt nicht nach tot
Old 08/15/2020, 18:06   #2584

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theradonh View Post

Wenn du es mit vor 1 Monat vergleichst, ist es absolut tot
Old 08/15/2020, 19:17   #2585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theradonh View Post

einen starken und rasanten verlust an spielern gibt es hier. es sind bestimmt genug um bischen spaß zu haben aber so schnell wie der die verliert will ich ja nicht wissen wie lange der noch motiviert ist was zu machen
Old 08/15/2020, 20:22   #2586

Im Moment gehen die Spielerzahlen wieder hoch und der Markt ist auch nicht Tod, Event schmeckt auch. Entschuldigt aber nicht die Vorgehensweise.
Old 08/17/2020, 00:31   #2587

Holt doch einfach Eurus ins Team
Old 08/18/2020, 14:36   #2588

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 188/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroblood View Post
Im Moment gehen die Spielerzahlen wieder hoch und der Markt ist auch nicht Tod, Event schmeckt auch. Entschuldigt aber nicht die Vorgehensweise.
3,1k user/24h is für dich Userzahlen hochgehen lassen?
Old 08/18/2020, 18:11   #2589

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid3w View Post
3,1k user/24h is für dich Userzahlen hochgehen lassen?
Die Leute wo versuchen auszucashen geben wohl auf
Old 08/21/2020, 20:50   #2590

Kaufe yang
Tausche auch gegen dyson staubsauger v11 in blau + dazu gehörige Frau
Old 08/22/2020, 07:16   #2591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurus View Post
This is one of the worst comments I've ever read here.

First of all im not joking at all. You ****** up big time. You had the files of one of the best servers to ever exist. And all you had to do was releasing a server using these files as is. So no work required at all. You however managed to **** up these files right at the beginning. Changing running systems for absoluty 0 reasons.

You got a **** ton of criticism for it and failed to "revert" your changes back to s2 standards. It took you multiple patches to achieve the slightest positive feedback.

OH and you are 100% delusional if you really think you can blame the community for it simply by saying "I just did what got requested by you guys". The entire community does not know how to run a server and what impact a certain change has in the big picture, and you should know that very well. You are choosing the easy way out with every explanation.

On top of all that you are desperatly trying to be funny with some **** events #dontLeaveUsAlone which is just embarrassing.

I tried to participate in one of these events, do I win? (See below)

You can however be proud to run the server with the most lost players in one month!

You think you were better admin or what?
At least he doesnt ban people for killing his friends you braindead. You think you are in a position to criticize other admins? Who do you think you are?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2020, 08:18   #2592

Good gameplay but u cant do anything without donate,also u cant buy items from is with yang.
Old 08/22/2020, 19:10   #2593

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobitahvh4 View Post
Good gameplay but u cant do anything without donate,also u cant buy items from is with yang.
IS is cheap AF ingame
Old 08/23/2020, 11:36   #2594

elite*gold: 65
game balance is pretty good rn
Old 08/23/2020, 21:10   #2595

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versani View Post
game balance is pretty good rn
Thank you. We worked on improving low-level and make life easier for new-comers. Also, for the high-levels/end-level, me and my Community Manager have decided upon more things that could be improved in order to make the game experience better.

Latest Patch-Notes are and - soon we will have the next update which will affect strongly the PvP balance where we are trying to a fair PvP for each class and open-PvP.

This weeks' events were appreciated by the community but we are still looking forward to make the server better and to gain back what we lost.

Closed Thread