Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RUBINUM - 'Legacy of Meley' | International | Server start 22.05.2020

Discussion on RUBINUM - 'Legacy of Meley' | International | Server start 22.05.2020 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/26/2020, 22:32   #1096

elite*gold: 7
Server braucht keine beta Phase funktioniert ja alles einwandfrei
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/26/2020, 22:35   #1097

elite*gold: 0
Sollte morgen oder übermorgen die verifizierung bekommen auf Coinbase.
Falls dann jemand Interesse hat, kann dieser sich ja melden
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2020, 22:44   #1098

elite*gold: 1077
The Black Market: 123/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyS Law View Post
Wenn du Geld verbrennen willst kann ich dir auch mein Feuerzeug leihen.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/26/2020, 22:54   #1099

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyS Law View Post
bester zeitpunkt dafür zu werben
Old 05/26/2020, 22:57   #1100

Thanks
15 Users
Old 05/26/2020, 23:04   #1101

Nıce
Old 05/26/2020, 23:06   #1102

ch3hp trying to put keyloggers inside players' PCs. This guy's really trying every method
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2020, 23:20   #1103

Kind wer kein bitcoin wallet hat
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/26/2020, 23:21   #1104

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerMoskito View Post

ch3hp trying to put keyloggers inside players' PCs. This guy's really trying every method
Kinda shows how desperate he is. x)

Today, the last fix (before the current reboot) actually improved the stability a bit. Login worked a little better and teleportation worked 7/10 times too. Definitely not perfect, but it was improved. Interested to see what they are doing right now.
Old 05/26/2020, 23:22   #1105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawliet14311 View Post
Hello,

First, thank you @ for taking the time to look into this.

We tried to ignore as much as we could this individual called 'ch3hp', since he's doing nothing but seeking for attention. But now, after all the attacks and efforts he made trying to put Rubinum project in a bad light, he also started spreading ridiculous fake news.
Maybe he ran out of methods and now he's literally trying everything.
I'm not sure what Rubinum has done to him that he hates it so much, may be because we gave a negative answer to all his blackmailing offers. (Not sure if you guys are aware, but I understood he is known for blackmailing M2 server owners to give him money in exchange for stopping his attacks/DDoS)

Therefore, he posted a new video in youtube called "Rubinum - BTC Mining Exposed", claiming that we are mining Bitcoins using our players' machines.
The methods he used and the proofs he brought in this video are so ridiculous that imho this video is actually more exposing him as being a 100% untrustworthy, lying and manipulative individual, than exposing anything bad regarding Rubinum.

Here is the video he posted:

First of all, we assure you that we never put something malicious in our client. We are aware that short time ago there was a fuss here in the forums regarding players' privacy, and we understand that players became more paranoiac because of this. But if someone is unaware of their players' privacy, this doesn't mean everyone is unaware.

Next, I will explain you what he does in his video:
In the first part, he basically opens the client and accuses the fact that the client is sending a packet to the server even if he does not try to login with user/pass.
This process is normal for any Metin2 client; the metin2 client is simply sending the "Channel Status Check Request", in which it simply requests the status of the channels so it can update statuses with OFF/NORM/BUSY/FULL.

Then he accuses the client that it doesn't use the standard Auth '3-way handshake' with the server, but he didn't even insert his user/pass in order to connect to the auth-server. Then he continues to analyze the "Channel Status Check Request" packet which doesn't make any sense.

In the second part, he explores the `rbclient.exe` process with Process Hacker and finds a string called "Bitcoin Wallet [TREZOR]" inside the process.

First let me explain one essential thing: when the client is launched, there are 2 processes started, the main one which is the game itself, and an instance of CEF (Chromium Embedded Framework). This CEF is basically the in-game browser engine, it runs in an additional process like in any application which uses it (Steam, Epic Games Launcher, even Metin2 Official).

When he scanned strings inside the process, he either searched only inside the CEF process, or in both game process + CEF process.
This string "Bitcoin Wallet [TREZOR]" can be found in any `libcef.dll`, the library needed in order to run the CEF inside your app.
Anyone can just open this file `libcef.dll` with even Notepad++ and search by `bitcoin` keyword and it will find this string.
And as @ mentioned, this is just an enumeration of hardware devices, but these are not ours nor related to Rubinum in any way. You can just download the official Metin2 (Gameforge) and check their `libcef.dll` and you will find the same enumeration with hardware. Also in Steam and I believe any CEF implementation.

This is the Metin2 (Gameforge) libcef.dll for example:

So my conclusion is similar to @ . It's obvious that the 'ch3hp' guy is just trying to put the project in a bad light.

You guys can see here how hard he tries to harm Rubinum by how many videos he uploaded on his YT channel in the last 2 days:

My question is: why would he put so much effort into this?
- just for attention?
- or maybe someone's paying him, who knows.

But with this video he just exposed himself as being full of cr*p.

@ , chill out, nobody is mining anything on your computer. By the way, in your screenshot from here ( ) you're stating that Rubinum client is using 40% of your GPU, but that's false. The parent of the Rubinum process tree (the one with 75.7 MB RAM) just represents the total values from the 2 sub-processes. So basically it consumes 17.9% + 0% = 17.9% GPU.

Best regards,
Lawliet
This! This is actually true especially as a former security analyst i can confirm this.. all the proofs are bullshit and completely fake.

Anyone who has a little bit of experience can see it right away when watching the video of a guy that literally is trolling all of you because he opened two command prompt windows. This is hilarious. Its actually sad that people believe this but the truth is the MT2 pserver communities are mostly (not everyone relax) full of uneducated kids that dont even know the basics of a computer and just believe anything a random guy told them.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/26/2020, 23:48   #1106

elite*gold: 90
Wer brauch Rubinum wenn hier schon genug abgeht
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2020, 00:10   #1107

Hello, it's me again. I am going to point out the wrong points in Ch3hp's new video and some other info.

On his newest video called "Some truths about Rubinum" he showed chats of team-members.
-Aries seemed nice to his team and also invested into resolving the problems. (let's not forget WHO caused most them)
-They were sharing memes and trying to calm everyone. (doesn't really seem as something big to leak)
-He showed an textbox in german (what is it to leak here, what kind of truth is that supposed to be?)
-Asking general information about Lysium -> What is there to be leaked / such importance?
-The "btc mining xDDDD" is just showing the IP's, want to know what those IP's are used for? -> to allow you to LOG IN (since they have been forced to white-list IP's through their website because SOMEONE is attacking their auth). Those people couldn't pass the white-list on the website so they have to be added to the list MANUALLY (so he cares about the players and wants them to play) //PS: how dumb can you be to think that people can start mining using your IP?
- THIS PRINT -> -> SHOWS absolutely jackshit. If you ever logged in (when you could, thanks Ch3hp) that is the special slot for the Elemental Ring, hence the name is present there. Feel free to check
- THIS PRINT -> -> SHOWS absolutely jackshit again. All items present can be bought from the General Store (since there are no duplicated MOUNT + PET + RING)
- He had to DISABLE COMMENTS on his last video because people actually FOUND THE TRUTH (not the bs he is spreading) ->

PS: Out of his own mouth everytime someone calls him a blackmailer -> "I haven't asked for money to stop the DDoS / I haven't blackmailed anyone SINCE 2019" ->

Don't believe every bullshit he says Please your own head and don't let yourself manipulated by such people.
And omg no, he has no affiliation to any server, he does this out of his own free will () and is not supported by any servers (oof )

PSS: Your video only showed there is a rat in the team. I hope they find him out and ban him
Viel Gluck, meine lieben
Thanks
19 Users
Old 05/27/2020, 00:29   #1108

Es kommen gerade die Gerüchte auf, dass der Server resettet wird. Kann ein Teamler mal etwas dazu sagen ?
Old 05/27/2020, 00:31   #1109

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFlame331 View Post
Hello, it's me again. I am going to point out the wrong points in Ch3hp's new video and some other info.

On his newest video called "Some truths about Rubinum" he showed chats of team-members.
-Aries seemed nice to his team and also invested into resolving the problems. (let's not forget WHO caused most them)
-They were sharing memes and trying to calm everyone. (doesn't really seem as something big to leak)
-He showed an textbox in german (what is it to leak here, what kind of truth is that supposed to be?)
-Asking general information about Lysium -> What is there to be leaked / such importance?
-The "btc mining xDDDD" is just showing the IP's, want to know what those IP's are used for? -> to allow you to LOG IN (since they have been forced to white-list IP's through their website because SOMEONE is attacking their auth). Those people couldn't pass the white-list on the website so they have to be added to the list MANUALLY (so he cares about the players and wants them to play) //PS: how dumb can you be to think that people can start mining using your IP?
- THIS PRINT -> -> SHOWS absolutely jackshit. If you ever logged in (when you could, thanks Ch3hp) that is the special slot for the Elemental Ring, hence the name is present there. Feel free to check
- THIS PRINT -> -> SHOWS absolutely jackshit again. All items present can be bought from the General Store (since there are no duplicated MOUNT + PET + RING)
- He had to DISABLE COMMENTS on his last video because people actually FOUND THE TRUTH (not the bs he is spreading) ->

PS: Out of his own mouth everytime someone calls him a blackmailer -> "I haven't asked for money to stop the DDoS / I haven't blackmailed anyone SINCE 2019" ->

Don't believe every bullshit he says Please your own head and don't let yourself manipulated by such people.
And omg no, he has no affiliation to any server, he does this out of his own free will () and is not supported by any servers (oof )

PSS: Your video only showed there is a rat in the team. I hope they find him out and ban him
Viel Gluck, meine lieben

Thank you a lot for your fair explanation.

It is quite right that most of the issues came from the fact that we were under attacks, okay, we got it - it's our duty to deal with them, mitigate the attacks and find a solution for the users to play, but his actions went further by trying to manipulate our community and most likely users from the Metin2 Scene. Each action that he made was only to harm and harass Rubinum.

We are still working on the server and we will fix the critical issue that we are facing right now and we will make the server playable.

After everything is stable, I will take my time to sort out all things including errors and bugs that have appeared in this period.

Best Regards,
Aries.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 05/27/2020, 00:32   #1110

Es sind Gerüchte im Umlauf das die Serverwartung nur 1 bis 2 Stunden gehen sollte. Kann ein Teamler mal etwas dazu sagen ?
Closed Thread