Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xaleas - Together We Rise! | International Old/Middleschool 20.03.2020 - 19:00 CET

Discussion on Xaleas - Together We Rise! | International Old/Middleschool 20.03.2020 - 19:00 CET within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/30/2020, 13:00   #661

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 129/0/0
Mhm, miese Screens/GIFs..
Ein Statement wäre hier doch sehr dringend notwendig @

Auffällig an den Screens ist eigentlich nur der "leere" Server um ca 10:00 auf CH1.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/30/2020, 13:03   #662

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrit100 View Post
Ne, die haben sich das alles erfarmt................
Das war eine rhetorische Frage von mir.
Old 03/30/2020, 13:05   #663

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyHorst View Post
Mhm, miese Screens/GIFs..
Ein Statement wäre hier doch sehr dringend notwendig @

Auffällig an den Screens ist eigentlich nur der "leere" Server um ca 10:00 auf CH1.
Jo hab ich auch gesagt, die Screens kamen sogar raus als wir hier 10 Uhr hatten während auf einem 11 Uhr steht
Old 03/30/2020, 13:05   #664

New spoiler is payback :B
There is no bug, if it were, the dragon claw would be 2000, everything would be copied and made unlimited. ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2020, 13:15   #665

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyS Law View Post
Jo hab ich auch gesagt, die Screens kamen sogar raus als wir hier 10 Uhr hatten während auf einem 11 Uhr steht
Lebt nicht jeder in deutscher Zeitzone bre
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/30/2020, 13:18   #666

Evtl. Teamaccount gehackt. Das wäre krass. Das Gif mit den ganzen Truhen die auf Map1 geöffnet werden heute früh scheint auf jedenfall authentisch zu sein. Der Rest könnte auch vom Testserver/Beta stammen. Es bleibt nur abwarten. Aber das hier bestimmte Personen sich mit Top-EQ usw. schon nach einer Woche zur Schaustellen und alle anderen als "low" bezeichnen könnte zu diesem GIF durchaus passen..^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2020, 13:19   #667

elite*gold: 7
The Black Market: 130/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuslumGURSES View Post
Xaleas hype I wouldn't want to disclose you, but you gave item support to the payback guild and you should die <3

1610x Catacomb Chest xDDD

2000x Cor , 2000x Ore Chest

The poor still keeps lying xD idiots who cannot even protect their team member account

New spoiler Payback xD

Mies.. Hab den Server echt gefeiert, schade um alles..
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/30/2020, 13:19   #668

Quote:
Originally Posted by StelioKontos1 View Post
Lebt nicht jeder in deutscher Zeitzone bre
Ich dacht die ganze Zeit, das wären Deutsche
Old 03/30/2020, 13:25   #669

elite*gold: 135
Wann Server on lol
Old 03/30/2020, 13:26   #670

Also die ganzen Screens sagen meiner Meinung nach nichts aus, da man die ganz einfach faken kann (wer es nicht glaubt, ich kann euch dann auch einen faked Screen zeigen).
Das einzige was einem zu Bedenken gibt wäre das GIF, aber bevor wir voreilig urteilen sollten wir erstmal auf ein Statement warten.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/30/2020, 13:27   #671

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyS Law View Post
shops ausgeblendet, das gif in dem er die truhen öffnet ist kein fake sehe da sogar mein shopchar drin =D

+ andere timezone
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2020, 13:28   #672

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by KanekiiMt2 View Post
Also die ganzen Screens sagen meiner Meinung nach nichts aus, da man die ganz einfach faken kann (wer es nicht glaubt, ich kann euch dann auch einen faked Screen zeigen).
Das einzige was einem zu Bedenken gibt wäre das GIF, aber bevor wir voreilig urteilen sollten wir erstmal auf ein Statement warten.
Das ding ist, wieso sollte der Server sonst off sein?
Und ein Teamler meinte im Discord: "ihr wollt nicht wissen was im Teamler-Chat abgeht" also muss da wohl was dran sein
Old 03/30/2020, 13:29   #673

Was auch auffällig ist, dass Shizzle auf der HP nur halb soviel Spielzeit wie alle über ihn aufgelisteten Charaktere hat.
Old 03/30/2020, 13:30   #674

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanekiiMt2 View Post
Ok boomer new gif
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/30/2020, 13:31   #675

elite*gold: 7
The Black Market: 130/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by .LastPassioN~ View Post
Wann Server on lol
- ? Was soll dieses Zitat den Leuten sagen was du veröffentlichst?

"Dear Viserion2 Players,

Many of you are part of the events that have happened in the metin2 community for my part, since DDoS attacks, Leaks, Doxs, among other things...
And you should even be more apart of the last event that happened, the leak to the xaleas.
First of all, I want to tell you that I don't do these things "just because I want", obviously I know a lot more about the servers that open, and the stories of the owners behind them, when a server has malicious intentions, like stealing your money, I act immediately to prevent that from happening (which was the case of xaleas).
Much of the events that you've heard from the owners of the xaleas are purely lies, I didn't "abuse" their trust, nor did I steal their data through AnyDesk or TeamViewer, thats pure lie.
They have (AND YES STILL HAVE) a flaw in the website caused by a bad configuration in the nginx listener 0.0.0.0:443, which leads the server responsible for the SSL Certificate to expose all files on the website in a plain text, this leads to that I can see passwords and settings whenever I want.
So I quote again I DIDN'T ABUSE THEIR TRUST, this is a lie!

Many of you must also know me due to Cyber Security, as my security systems are very complex and have already stopped Giant DDoS Attacks (Example: ).
For those who don't know, 90% of online servers use my firewall, and that is what protects them from getting DDoS attacks, the firewall work through a connection through the client, to the webserver with TCP packets 3-Way Handshake that communicates to the firewall those who are human and those who are robots, works as an algorithm and is capable of stopping ANY DDoS attack.
And that is why I am here at Viserion, to ensure your safety and that you can play the server WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM or lag.
I am here to protect you all, and to ensure that no wannabe gets in the way of you.
You must ask yourself, why am I so able to help viserion? The truth is that me and the owners of the viserion have known each other for a long time, and we are GREAT friends, friendships that we carry with us throughout our entire lives, and there is nothing in this world that can prevent this.
And believe me, I won't let anyone or any server get in the way or try to destroy Viserion.

And do you know what I see in the owners of the viserion?
I see people believing in their project and giving everything for everything so that it goes well, I see people investing in the project without receiving anything in return, because they believe in the project, I see great people who do everything for their project.
And above all I see human beings with feelings, so please stop throwing in their face what happened to Xaleas, because they have NOTHING to do with it, and just want with all the love and affection that the project goes well.

Once again, don't believe everything you hear from xaleas, and believe me that I'm giving everything I can for viserion! "
Closed Thread

Tags
international, metin2, oldschool, p server, xaleas