Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Someya.pl - Feel the power of new subclasses | 07.02.2020

Discussion on Someya.pl - Feel the power of new subclasses | 07.02.2020 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/10/2020, 13:18   #226

elite*gold: 0
das gaul is halt null so stark wie sonst auf servern du kriegst keine statuspunkte early.
hast nur etrwas schnellere angriffe, beim leveln lohnt sich mit skills leveln mehr. metinsteine lohnen sich weniger als die rare mobs von daher hält sich der vorteil in grenzen.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/10/2020, 15:56   #227

Das einzige Problem am Server ist die rumänische Com. Jeder Miniboss / Metin wird geklaut
Old 02/10/2020, 16:02   #228

^Flaggen an den Namen wären noch Nice, damit man mal seine Lanzmänner erkennt
Old 02/10/2020, 16:42   #229

elite*gold: 561
The Black Market: 377/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by RZRZRZRZ View Post
das gaul is halt null so stark wie sonst auf servern du kriegst keine statuspunkte early.
hast nur etrwas schnellere angriffe, beim leveln lohnt sich mit skills leveln mehr. metinsteine lohnen sich weniger als die rare mobs von daher hält sich der vorteil in grenzen.
wäre mal Zeit für einen Track über die rare Mobs
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/10/2020, 18:00   #230

Quote:
Originally Posted by RZRZRZRZ View Post
Welche Rare mobs xD?
Old 02/10/2020, 18:25   #231

elite*gold: 386
Received Thanks: 1,650
Der IS ist müll. Kein übersetzung. Bei der bezahlung werden Mehrwertssteuer berechnet ( Kann mir keiner erzählen, dass der SA die Einnahmen versteuert)

Das hat mich davon abgehalten zu spenden. Vorallem weil nicht der Endpreis bei den Coins steht sondern der ohne Steuer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2020, 18:27   #232

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by popelkak View Post
Der IS ist müll. Kein übersetzung. Bei der bezahlung werden Mehrwertssteuer berechnet ( Kann mir keiner erzählen, dass der SA die Einnahmen versteuert)

Das hat mich davon abgehalten zu spenden. Vorallem weil nicht der Endpreis bei den Coins steht sondern der ohne Steuer.
Hier, deine Übersetzung bzw die Seite auf en auch der IS. Der is ist alles andere als Müll. Gegenüber anderen ist er wirklich billig. Gegen den is kannste halt echt nichts sagen außer vllt die 20% hm die du dort bekommen kannst. Ansonsten top Preise.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/10/2020, 19:54   #233

This is like a whole new metin that you have to learn like when you started metin from the first day there is so much stuff
Old 02/10/2020, 21:55   #234

Good luck for this concepting.
Old 02/10/2020, 22:49   #235

Ich suche noch Mitspieler mit Discord! Erstelle eine Gilde sobald ich in der Lage dazu bin xD Wer Interesse hat zusammen eine kleine deutsche Com auf dem Server aufzubauen, darf mir gerne eine Nachricht schreiben, hier oder ingame: CrashZ
Old 02/10/2020, 22:59   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0re. View Post
wäre mal Zeit für einen Track über die rare Mobs

nur weil 20 min auf gaulquest noch warten muss
Thanks
10 Users
Old 02/11/2020, 02:58   #237

This server is dragging the German scene into the mud, you just don't want to admit it yet. Also all future German servers, with their 27 new systems, will not be able to compete against this.

The German community can't cope with the simplest things; Costume preview? The preview hangs up, the window can't be closed or the performance isn't shown at all - on every server the same "new" features and the same bugs.

Here, a server has been created that obviously has extremely professional technicians behind it, unimaginable that such a completely overturned server could run bug-free.

Of course such a server can't be a middle or fun server, where would be the future? Don't tell me about Evion, the server here will last forever and the arguments with the horse in the beginning are a joke.

This is Metin3. Maps revised, mobs revised, bosses, names revised. Clever quest, how do you come up with these ideas in connection with Metin2?

Even the switchbot. There is no switchbot. You click on the item "change item" and a window opens where you can drag your item in and click on "switch" by hand. This will display the new bonuses. For the usual switchbotter this is lame, but it is very well thought out and fits exactly to this server. Everything is well thought out.

The Polish community has always been very reserved in this scene, but now you have to realize that nobody can outdo them. There are more than simple Python, Lua and Mysql "technicians" at work here. If you find a single bug or inconsistency on this server, show me. I wouldn't believe it. And no, I'm not polish, but a Russian/German who plays Metin since 2007.

Look at how fast they fixed M2Bob, even though they "allegedly" didn't even know what "hidden" was. They are shooting all the hacks of the scene, I'm sure.

Here you cannot say "The drop doesn't fit, there should be more here, this should be different" etc. Because you notice that everything is exactly adapted and made to last. It's as if this is an official game where you just can't complain because "it is". There is this feeling as if you are playing Metin for the first time, definitely. It is unusual not to know or understand everything immediately.

I would recommend everyone to try this.
Thanks
15 Users
Old 02/11/2020, 04:26   #238

True. The rework they did is insane.
Best Server ive played ever in terms of new Content/Reworks.
Everyone should atleast give this Server a try otherwise you miss something.
Related to the gameplay its not the best ive played in the last 10 Years.

Most of the people today just dont like running around and search Metins for multiple minutes. Also the first time i get bored on this Server is right now beeing lvl 57 and its the same like always lvl up to 75 in spider cave 2, staying more than 25 lvl on one map hitting only 2 type of spiders. Seems very very boring to me.
Also you drop nothing in spider cave what makes it even more boring.
They couldve added stronger spiders/ another map for lvling from 65-75.
Even when i like that it takes longer to lvl up,get skills and build your eq overall
i dont like to run around searching for Metins minutes and lvling on the same spot for hours and hours and hours hitting all the time same 2 kind of spiders.
There is still good potential to improve.

But overall i would say its the best oldschool Server ive played ever.
I guess i stay here a long time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2020, 12:33   #239

The old body warrior skills are still better from the new soul skills right? when it comes to PvM killing metins etc
Old 02/11/2020, 14:01   #240

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by cifoks View Post
The old body warrior skills are still better from the new soul skills right? when it comes to PvM killing metins etc
For PvM farming Body Warrior and Weapon Sura are still the best yes.
Closed Thread