Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Evion - The Foresight | International 24.01.2020

Discussion on Evion - The Foresight | International 24.01.2020 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/14/2020, 09:41   #406

elite*gold: 206
Update 3.0

----------

Dear players,

rolling out Update 3.0 introduces many new things and important changes into the game.

Entry Simplification
In order to simplify the first steps for new players, from now on a Crescent Moon Ring and a Lolly are included in the starter set for 5 days each!

Aura Outfits
As an opposite to Sashes, from now on there are also Aura Outfits. These are basically the same as a Sash, but instead of weapons or armor, you can project necklaces, earrings, bracelets and shields onto them. You can perform the projection at Theowahdan. You just need an Aura Outfit of any level and a piece of jewellery of your choice.

The maximum level of an Aura Outfit is 250. For each level, the Aura Outfit gains 0.1% absorption power. Therefore, at the maximum level, the Aura Outfit has a 25% absorption grade, just like Sashes. Every 50th level, the appearance of the Aura Outfit changes.

The following is an example of the different types of the shining.

Buy the Aura Outfit at Heuk-Young.

Hydra Dungeon
In order to refresh and extend the gameplay, we have implemented the Hydra Dungeon, also known as Ship Defence, in today's maintenance. Different to all other dungeons, this one can ONLY be entered with a guild. Therefore at least 4 players of the same guild must be in a group.

To enter the dungeon, you also need a ticket , which can be purchased at the Dungeon Shop just like any other ticket.

The goal is to protect the mast in the middle of the ship.
The mast has a certain amount of health, which decreases when it is attacked. Therefore, teamwork is necessary to kill these monsters as quickly as possible and prevent them from attacking the mast. If the mast gets destroyed, you will be teleported out.

As long as you manage to defeat Hydra before the mast is destroyed, a golden treasure chest is waiting for you. Every member of the group can click on it to receive a Chest of Hydra.

However, each player can only collect this reward once per PC. This means that you cannot join with more than one character and get the reward more than once.

Fragments
We have also implemented a way to add a 6th and 7th bonus to weapons, armor and talismans. In order to do this, you need fragments.

You can get them from the Fragment Chest, which is obtainable from Hydra, for example.

There are 3 different kinds, one for weapons, one for armors and one for talismans.

To change the bonuses, you need one of the 3 different Fragment Enchantments.

These Fragment Enchantments are also buyable at the General Storekeeper.

Bonuses:
  • Max HP: 100, 200, 300
  • VIT/INT/STR/DEX: 1, 2, 3
  • Strong against Monsters: 1, 3, 5
  • Strong against Metins: 1, 3, 5
  • Strong against Bosses: 1, 3, 5
  • Strong against Half-Humans: 1, 2, 3
  • Resistance against Half-Humans: 1, 2, 3
  • Casting Speed: 1, 3, 5
  • Reduction of Sword/Two-Hand/Dagger/Bow/Fan/Bell-Damage: 1, 2, 3
  • Anti Magic Reduction: 1, 2, 3

PvP Rings
Additionally we have implemented a PvP Ring in 3 different ways. They all have the same bonuses and only differ in the duration.

Max HP +2000
Strong against Half Humans +10%
Resistance against Half H umans +5%

In-game you have the possibility to buy this ring in a 3 day and a 7 day version. The permanent version can be found in the item shop.

New Pets
We also added 2 new pets, Nessie to the Hydra Dungeon and Kappa Junior to the Itemshop.

Nessie
Max HP +2000
Strong against Monsters +20%
Strong against Metins +10%

Kappa Junior
Max HP +2000
Strong against Monsters +30%
Strong against Metins +10%

Guild Skills
With today's maintenance, the maximum level of guild skills has also been increased from 5 to 10. Below is a list of the new maximum bonuses:

Skill Changes:
  • Ambition: EXP +10% -> +20%
  • Strong against Monsters +10% -> 15%
  • Resistance against Monsters +5% -> +10%
  • Strong against Metins +5% -> +10%
  • Power of Elements +5% -> +10%
  • Strong against Half-Humans +5% -> +10%
  • Resistance against Half-Humans +5% -> +10%
  • Skill Damage +5% -> +10%
  • Max HP +1000 -> +2000
  • Casting Speed +10% -> +20%

Changes:
  • To simplify the first steps, the Crescent Moon Ring and the Lolly were added to the Beginner Set
  • New System added: Aura Outfits
  • New Dungeon added: Hydra Dungeon
  • Fragments to add 6th and 7th bonuses to weapons, armors and talismans were added to the game
  • Craftable PvP Rings were added to the game
  • 2 new Pets were added to the game: Nessie & Chinese Dragon
  • Guild Skills are now upgradeable up to Level 10
  • New Sashes were added to the drops of Hydra
  • Bosses are now shown by a small icon on the minimap.
  • Improved item hyperlink code to make it harder to fake them.
  • The Frost Golem now drops Fragments (6th and 7th bonus adder).
  • Hellboy now drops Fragments of Enchantment (6th and 7th bonus changer).
  • The chance of upgrading Magma and Berserk Equipment were raised a little.

Fixes:
  • Fixed the shaman buff skill kicks.
  • Fixed the skill Dragon Shooting crashing the client.
  • Fixed the counter skills getting highlighted when having an active normal skill.
  • Fixed the item tooltip not closing when opening friend list while hovering an item.
  • Fixed the guild passive skill medal not disabling when leaving/getting kicked out of a guild.

Always patch your clients before starting it.

----------

Old 03/14/2020, 17:35   #407

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lezafrite View Post
im watching this whole thread, 28 pages and you always write this to people to warn that this server is bad. i find it funny too that if you compare this server thread with every single other thread on epvper, you probably won the rank #1 of most hated server. I reallly wonder why pure coincidence of course.

Also, there is no single rule that say you can't tell the discord is dead.and that's why i was banned without any warning.forever. One sentence that deserve a ban, regardless of me being friendly and helpful toward every single player i encountered, making a guild,etc. your epvpers signature "Value Loyalty above all else" is sarcasm, right? Im literally copy pasting your own Discord Rules since you didnt even read it
its not hard at all to create another discord account anyway,i did three already to ask to your TM zeus if the discord ban is permanent or not, no respond, banned me three time in a row. I did a 4th then i watched people in general chat. someone said there is no way that there are 901 people online. his message got instantly deleted. another one asked "why did my message got deleted? can't accept criticism?" anyone there can just join your discord or website and check what i wrote. just go in game, map 1, turn off the offline shop from graphic option -> TADAAAA this map is empty, 3-10 players around you.

You just are like gameforge , minimal work to milk those players who aren't aware of your behaviour. All my character lvl 105 in game are still untouched, but why would i even try to progress on a server where staff close all thread,feedback and from the community? as i said, only 165 player reached map 105, and even map 90 is empty, i've never seen a single player there yet.All you hope is people join your server who seems active, spend two weeks, then get stuck, disappointed and leave.If they pay, good for you. If they leave, who cares.I guess ill just sell my account and dont waste more time on it. I'll warn as many possible people I can about what you are, all i want is people stop playing metin in a server who doesnt give a shit like gameforge do. that's the whole point of private server....
Can you pls dont talk, you wrote me on Discord because you want sell your account and a day after you said, you was banned lol
After that you talked the server bad also pls stop trashtalk.
Evion2 is the best server which is online in 2020
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2020, 18:41   #408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyajiny View Post
Can you pls dont talk, you wrote me on Discord because you want sell your account and a day after you said, you was banned lol
After that you talked the server bad also pls stop trashtalk.
Evion2 is the best server which is online in 2020
fact? source? read my post again.It has source and fact also, none of chars is banned, i dont know who you are and nobody want to buy any of my accounts if that serv keep going like this 20€ for 4 lvl 105 (all top 200 ladder) is still too much. also, nice account created in february

i repeat, to everyone there, read their forum, discord, this epvpers thread. compare it to other private server. it doesnt take more than 5 minute to get a conclusion

and if you ever goes in game, go map 90+ and tell me if you met someone
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2020, 18:51   #409

Interessant, ist das hier jetzt ein .DE oder Pserver?

Update an sich sieht aber interessant aus.
Old 03/14/2020, 19:24   #410

The Black Market: 1060/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,914
Dear @ , you're welcome to post your opinion on this server but please refrain from repeating yourself
otherwise I need to count your posts as spam. Feel free to get in touch with the support of the server to discuss your ban.
Old 03/14/2020, 20:58   #411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyphernomic View Post
Dear @ , you're welcome to post your opinion on this server but please refrain from repeating yourself
otherwise I need to count your posts as spam. Feel free to get in touch with the support of the server to discuss your ban.
Thank for warning me, so as long i dont repeat and bring new fact its fine.

Also, sorry but i can't do the part "get in touch with the support of the server to discuss about your ban",because they just ignored me when i tried that and banned me discord three time in a row that's pretty much why i spent all my time doing some research on their website discord, forum, metin2 private server list comment, this thread, and so on, gathering similar case of injustice. Feel free to tell me if i repeat anything. I guess next time i'll make a short video about this server and post it there
Old 03/14/2020, 21:24   #412

elite*gold: 122
It's funny how all people complain and are mad about getting banned. It's 99% sure they used a bot so the ban is justified and now they are trying to give the server a bad image. This is so far one of the best metin servers i have ever seen. I have seen many metin private servers in 11 years.

There are only two things that didn't go well on the server but Ray and his Dev spend a lot time to correct it:

1. players who have already been playing on a server of rayred were too familiar with the content compared to the normal beginners at the time of the serverstart which caused a disbalance
2. The team secretly (GMs, SGMs and even TMs) played on that server theirselves and even got paid by itemshop coins (pls confirm or deny ray). I do not have to explain that this behavior is way too unprofessional for a server of that caliber. GMs started to focus more on playing the server with their playeraccounts instead of focusing on support. As soon as the playercommunity found out about that, it automatically gave the server a bad image.

The good thing is: Ray and his Dev brought updates to correct the disbalance.
Another good thing: it seems there are no more GMs/TMs coming online which hopefully means they are playing on another server now ^_^

This server still has a lot of potential and it will not surprise me when this server gets a lot of new players. After all this is a very good server with a very good serveradmin + dev.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2020, 06:00   #413

Quote:
Originally Posted by 127.6.6.6 View Post
It's funny how all people complain and are mad about getting banned. It's 99% sure they used a bot so the ban is justified and now they are trying to give the server a bad image.
Dear 127.6.6.6,

Do you mean it's the only server where people are banned for bot? can you give me another server example where the trashtalk ratio is this big? (in private message if it's forbidden to mention it i dont know). Tons of people get banned for botting on every server, and they deserve it. And it is why i really can't understand why many people who botted, got banned , would waste time with writing 50 fake story.what do you think? (source: watch any other server promote thread on epvpers)

Also, did you read the last patchnote? didnt they wrote in their presentation that pvp item will be better in game than in cash shop, and yet the permanent ring is from cash shop only.temporary one will be fun to obtain, tell me if you loot one Also, its better to give those praised mighty lolly and crescent moon ring to beginner for 5 days,so they taste how op it is and necessary they are to avoid being one shotted or killing boss solo. Its like gameforge bonus for eq, you either spend money or buy from other players. If you even played until end game dungeon (95+), you know what i mean. and more end game stuff to make those end game player keep paying

Just an example, but i don't see a single allmighty lolli / shen / qin in shop right now, with 3700 daily active players ! healthy and active economy ! (source: log in game and use the trading glasses)

Now tell me: wich patch help the balance? any source other than "we buffed shaman skill" they did one time, but my shaman still do way less damage than both my pvm chars at equal bonus and level. Also, his attitude doesn't match what you are saying about it (source: you can filter all message from rayred on any of his social media outside of patchnote). I thought the same as you, best server, i played since the launch.I helped tons of players and had great hope. playerbase went lower very fast and heavily, even if the experience in game is pleasant and appealing.I didnt care, i thought it was a banwave of bot only, nice move from the staff. All issue comes when you actually try to take a look at the community,give feedback, be active forum or discord to get more social activity to clear the end game with guild.

the best way to enjoy this server is to only install the client,use the outdated chat from metin2, pay those best-in-slot costume in item shop(or in game if you bot or play 10 hours per day) and absolutely avoid doing any criticism in general if its a negative one.

And this is a weird quote from rayred i cannot understand:

"Are you here to play Metin and talk ingame with players or do you want to play Discord ? With the last one I think you are wrong here."
(source: scroll up on this page)
meanwhile, he brought update (only his dev dembe i mean, i feel sorry for him because he did so much work for this server, while rayred just spend 10 min per day to reply discord or on epvpers with sarcasm, giving all his work to gm, tm, etc...) (source:use discord research in their discord, search message posted by rayred.)
guild boost. more guild advantage. So it is supposed to encourage people to be social Do you know by any chance any top guild on this server who doesnt use discord or teamspeak?(sourceepega, paragraph,syndrom, any big one)

Also, can you all stop with reply like:
"It's always funny to watch players who break the rules and then get the consequences, then let their frustration run free on Elitepvpers."
It's funny how all people complain and are mad about getting banned. It's 99% sure they used a bot so the ban is justified and now they are trying to give the server a bad image.

All people in jail write book to tell to everybody how bad is justice, right?
it's litterally the only argument blind fanboy or alt account from staff, and it has no source. Im sorry if you dont know what is it, but without it you won't discover the truth, and stay with your belief. Stop claiming its the best or the worst if you have 2 random arguments from personnal experience/isolated case. If i do the same as you , i would just claimed its the worst server ever just because he banned me discord while i respected the rules until the end. Because this is what i thought, i fet wrong to be banned and i was wondering if was alone,if i did something bad so i shut up until i made those research. More importantly, Keep in mind than repeating what people said again and again is considered as spam (source: you can scroll up this page and watch what Cyphernomic wrote to me).please stop with the "enfrain rule" drama

Bring new information and source please, we need to make this thread as clear and transparent as possible. Either im banned or not, that has nothing to do with those facts about the server in my previous posts?!Im not here to talk about my discord ban anymore, its only a nickname lost.we're there to talk about evion server.

And dont worry about the negative view impact from this server, all evion needs is a few end game active players, those who pay and donate. This is how a pay to win server is able to stay online for a looot of time.This is why gameforge will never die. Evion learned a lot and will probably not die anytime soon. Also, the bot who vote for evion on the metin private top list server work better than expected, because tell me how it has 38k vote after 15 day, who is more than players created since the server launch. the first on this list even has 92k vote, but is offline? Players are limited by 1 vote per ip per day,definitively no bot to fake number *sarcasm* (source : )

I can go on with at least 30 other facts but its already a so big wall of text, probably nobody will read it all.

feel free to reply me there or in private message if anything i wrote is wrong or fake (bring source GOD PLEASE )
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2020, 13:04   #414

Quote:
Originally Posted by lezafrite View Post
Dear 127.6.6.6,

Do you mean it's the only server where people are banned for bot? can you give me another server example where the trashtalk ratio is this big? (in private message if it's forbidden to mention it i dont know). Tons of people get banned for botting on every server, and they deserve it. And it is why i really can't understand why many people who botted, got banned , would waste time with writing 50 fake story.what do you think? (source: watch any other server promote thread on epvpers)

Also, did you read the last patchnote? didnt they wrote in their presentation that pvp item will be better in game than in cash shop, and yet the permanent ring is from cash shop only.temporary one will be fun to obtain, tell me if you loot one Also, its better to give those praised mighty lolly and crescent moon ring to beginner for 5 days,so they taste how op it is and necessary they are to avoid being one shotted or killing boss solo. Its like gameforge bonus for eq, you either spend money or buy from other players. If you even played until end game dungeon (95+), you know what i mean. and more end game stuff to make those end game player keep paying

Just an example, but i don't see a single allmighty lolli / shen / qin in shop right now, with 3700 daily active players ! healthy and active economy ! (source: log in game and use the trading glasses)

Now tell me: wich patch help the balance? any source other than "we buffed shaman skill" they did one time, but my shaman still do way less damage than both my pvm chars at equal bonus and level. Also, his attitude doesn't match what you are saying about it (source: you can filter all message from rayred on any of his social media outside of patchnote). I thought the same as you, best server, i played since the launch.I helped tons of players and had great hope. playerbase went lower very fast and heavily, even if the experience in game is pleasant and appealing.I didnt care, i thought it was a banwave of bot only, nice move from the staff. All issue comes when you actually try to take a look at the community,give feedback, be active forum or discord to get more social activity to clear the end game with guild.

the best way to enjoy this server is to only install the client,use the outdated chat from metin2, pay those best-in-slot costume in item shop(or in game if you bot or play 10 hours per day) and absolutely avoid doing any criticism in general if its a negative one.

And this is a weird quote from rayred i cannot understand:

"Are you here to play Metin and talk ingame with players or do you want to play Discord ? With the last one I think you are wrong here."
(source: scroll up on this page)
meanwhile, he brought update (only his dev dembe i mean, i feel sorry for him because he did so much work for this server, while rayred just spend 10 min per day to reply discord or on epvpers with sarcasm, giving all his work to gm, tm, etc...) (source:use discord research in their discord, search message posted by rayred.)
guild boost. more guild advantage. So it is supposed to encourage people to be social Do you know by any chance any top guild on this server who doesnt use discord or teamspeak?(sourceepega, paragraph,syndrom, any big one)

Also, can you all stop with reply like:
"It's always funny to watch players who break the rules and then get the consequences, then let their frustration run free on Elitepvpers."

All people in jail write book to tell to everybody how bad is justice, right?
it's litterally the only argument blind fanboy or alt account from staff, and it has no source. Im sorry if you dont know what is it, but without it you won't discover the truth, and stay with your belief. Stop claiming its the best or the worst if you have 2 random arguments from personnal experience/isolated case. If i do the same as you , i would just claimed its the worst server ever just because he banned me discord while i respected the rules until the end. Because this is what i thought, i fet wrong to be banned and i was wondering if was alone,if i did something bad so i shut up until i made those research. More importantly, Keep in mind than repeating what people said again and again is considered as spam (source: you can scroll up this page and watch what Cyphernomic wrote to me).please stop with the "enfrain rule" drama

Bring new information and source please, we need to make this thread as clear and transparent as possible. Either im banned or not, that has nothing to do with those facts about the server in my previous posts?!Im not here to talk about my discord ban anymore, its only a nickname lost.we're there to talk about evion server.

And dont worry about the negative view impact from this server, all evion needs is a few end game active players, those who pay and donate. This is how a pay to win server is able to stay online for a looot of time.This is why gameforge will never die. Evion learned a lot and will probably not die anytime soon. Also, the bot who vote for evion on the metin private top list server work better than expected, because tell me how it has 38k vote after 15 day, who is more than players created since the server launch. the first on this list even has 92k vote, but is offline? Players are limited by 1 vote per ip per day,definitively no bot to fake number *sarcasm* (source : )

I can go on with at least 30 other facts but its already a so big wall of text, probably nobody will read it all.

feel free to reply me there or in private message if anything i wrote is wrong or fake (bring source GOD PLEASE )
dude stop hating, go ahead and don´t waste your time here.
Old 03/15/2020, 14:05   #415

Hallo Leute,

würdet Ihr mir Evion empfehlen?
Ich habe keine lust das der Server nach 2 Monaten down geht. Ich würde gerne das PvP-System testen können und nicht ewig Leveln oder runs machen müssen.

Mfg
Old 03/15/2020, 15:08   #416

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogii View Post
Hallo Leute,

Ich habe keine lust das der Server nach 2 Monaten down geht. Ich würde gerne das PvP-System testen können und nicht ewig Leveln oder runs machen müssen.

Mfg
Bei Evion machst du nichts falsch. Lass dich nicht von den Hateposts hier beeinflussen. Durch diese merkt man nur, wie effektiv der Server Admin die Botter und Yangseller bannt.
Old 03/15/2020, 15:14   #417

You can roll out as many updates and good changes as you want, as long as the higher region of the devs are corrupt and making money selling yang on the side by randomly banning competition and then emptying their accounts is common practice, nothing will ever save this corrupt server.
Funny how your slogan is 'Value Loyality above all else' when you kick your loyal members with your boots down the stair well, seriously it's pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogii View Post
Hallo Leute,

Mfg
Ich sag's dir ehrlich, ich war überzeugt von dem Server und hab extrem viel zeit rengesteckt bis mehr und mehr Gerüchte kamen, dass die Topgilden von der Serverleitung geführt werden und nachdem ich dann live einen massiven Sell-out beobachten durfte und reported habe war man dann auf einmal wegen 'botting' gebannt. Also nein, bitte such dir irgendwas anderes, schlechter als auf Evion wird schwer.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/16/2020, 09:17   #418

Quote:
Originally Posted by StämmePro97 View Post
You can roll out as many updates and good changes as you want, as long as the higher region of the devs are corrupt and making money selling yang on the side by randomly banning competition and then emptying their accounts is common practice, nothing will ever save this corrupt server.
Funny how your slogan is 'Value Loyality above all else' when you kick your loyal members with your boots down the stair well, seriously it's pathetic.

Ich sag's dir ehrlich, ich war überzeugt von dem Server und hab extrem viel zeit rengesteckt bis mehr und mehr Gerüchte kamen, dass die Topgilden von der Serverleitung geführt werden und nachdem ich dann live einen massiven Sell-out beobachten durfte und reported habe war man dann auf einmal wegen 'botting' gebannt. Also nein, bitte such dir irgendwas anderes, schlechter als auf Evion wird schwer.

Dann kann ich ja auch mal meinen Senf beisteuern, also im Gegensatz zu dir bin ich Max Lvl habe das alte Evion noch nie gespielt und ehrlich gesagt bockt dieser Server mehr als alles andere. Diese Gerüchte wie die Topgilden seien voller Teamler usw kann ich mir echt nicht mehr geben. Nur weil ihr unfähig seid einen P-Server zu spielen mit etwas höheren Ansprüchen. Also wie viel Updates wollt ihr noch in den ar*** geschoben bekommen damit es für euch einfach ist. Und einer der an Gerüchte glaubt ohne irgendwelche Beweise oder Fakten in der Hand zu haben und dann so ein mist erzählt den nehme ich erst gar nicht ernst.
RayRed leistet top arbeit, kommt ein Bug ist er direkt weg und dazu reden hier viele von kein Support anwesend und co. Sehe pro Tag mind 4 Teamler online und wenn diese nicht ausreichen beantworten wir zahlreiche Fragen.
Es gibt mittlerweile 5 Topgilden also erzähl mir mal welche davon ist denn eine Teamlergilde? Mal angenommen sogar es wäre so und ? Kein Teamler hat Rechte für Items herstellen oder Bosse spawnen und das ist die Hauptsache, also lass ich mir von einem dulli der nicht mal auf 105 kam sagen das meine Zeit die ich aufgeopfert habe und somit mein eq hergestellt habe, durch push oder sonstiges entstanden ist.

Lg Asheru
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2020, 13:40   #419

Keine Ahnung wer ich war aber groß Fresse aufmachen, wie halt in game auch immer.
Da braucht es keinen weiteren Kommentar
Old 03/16/2020, 14:10   #420

Quote:
Originally Posted by StämmePro97 View Post
Keine Ahnung wer ich war aber groß Fresse aufmachen, wie halt in game auch immer.
Da braucht es keinen weiteren Kommentar

Besser so, versuch dein Glück woanders
Closed Thread

Tags
evion, international, metin2, middleschool, pserver