Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nexus2 - Reborn From The Ashes - 24 January 2020

Discussion on Nexus2 - Reborn From The Ashes - 24 January 2020 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 01/27/2020, 08:50   #1036

elite*gold: 978
Quote:
Originally Posted by younggerald.evp View Post
Server is without exaggeration the biggest joke that came across the Metin2 P-Server community, on a large level. Along with Assendra, of course.
1. The amount of item-duping that has been going on since the opening;
2. The bugs that were there on his 2nd try;
3. The SGMs do not have any useful access, let alone the GMs;
4. The ignorance of the portugal side of the staff, since they have private calls all the time, leaving aside 90% of the staff;
5. All around, it comes to no surprise that the server admin does not only suck at CS:GO, but also at running a server. At his 3rd attempt.

I've looked for an enjoyable time. I didn't find it. Players looked forward to a third opening, just to be disappointed. If you, for whatever reason, still wish to stick around, or worse, donated, get in touch with PayPal so you can get your money back.
To all my fellow resellers/people looking to use the Black Market, avoid it at all costs, since I believe it almost against the rules of e*pvp to trade on a server which had such bugs as item-duping or yang bugs.
I won't comment on any P-Server too soon, if ever, but, speaking for many players, take your fellow comrades, take whatever pride you have left, and leave the scene as fast as possible.

@ I hope I'm not wrong but, if needed, I can provide proof to item-duping, and if not me, probably any staff member. I strongly believe that, if at least not removed from advertising, that the server should be completely removed from Black Market.
"3.2 Goods and services that are acquired by illegal means or use illegal methods.
3.3 Goods that are unlimitedly available for free to everyone at the time of trading."
Hey,

90% is a lie and the other part is not even happening anymore.

Best Regards,
Runah
Old 01/27/2020, 08:58   #1037

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,201
Quote:
Server is without exaggeration the biggest joke that came across the Metin2 P-Server community, on a large level. Along with Assendra, of course.
1. The amount of item-duping that has been going on since the opening;
2. The bugs that were there on his 2nd try;
3. The SGMs do not have any useful access, let alone the GMs;
4. The ignorance of the portugal side of the staff, since they have private calls all the time, leaving aside 90% of the staff;
5. All around, it comes to no surprise that the server admin does not only suck at CS:GO, but also at running a server. At his 3rd attempt.

I've looked for an enjoyable time. I didn't find it. Players looked forward to a third opening, just to be disappointed. If you, for whatever reason, still wish to stick around, or worse, donated, get in touch with PayPal so you can get your money back.
To all my fellow resellers/people looking to use the Black Market, avoid it at all costs, since I believe it almost against the rules of e*pvp to trade on a server which had such bugs as item-duping or yang bugs.
I won't comment on any P-Server too soon, if ever, but, speaking for many players, take your fellow comrades, take whatever pride you have left, and leave the scene as fast as possible.

@ I hope I'm not wrong but, if needed, I can provide proof to item-duping, and if not me, probably any staff member. I strongly believe that, if at least not removed from advertising, that the server should be completely removed from Black Market.
"3.2 Goods and services that are acquired by illegal means or use illegal methods.
3.3 Goods that are unlimitedly available for free to everyone at the time of trading."
3.2 is irrelevant. In the flyff black market, they're selling duped items even on the official server and the epvp staff doesn't bat an eye.
Old 01/27/2020, 13:03   #1038

elite*gold: 94
@
I'd happily bet on the fact that your GMs still can't ban people. And for the item duping, I think you should look carefully in the report section, I think there are certain videos, even filmed with a phone. But why would you care, since that GM is not portugal .
Everything is true and I can gladly prove it.
Your players proved it as well since the first day, if you are gonna stay delusional, at least do it on another Faceit account.
Old 01/27/2020, 13:28   #1039

Quote:
@
I'd happily bet on the fact that your GMs still can't ban people. And for the item duping, I think you should look carefully in the report section, I think there are certain videos, even filmed with a phone. But why would you care, since that GM is not portugal .
Everything is true and I can gladly prove it.
Your players proved it as well since the first day, if you are gonna stay delusional, at least do it on another Faceit account.
Hey,

GMs can ban people temporarily.
That bug happened because of offline shop and game crashs. Both fixed.
About the portuguese team, they started the project with me 2 years ago, of course we speak more and speak privately about n number of things.
I see that for someone who doesn't like me, you know me well.
Probably a hater from my stream or something, i don't really care, have fun with your lies.
Btw, my faceit will be unbanned at 6 February, see you on my stream.

Best regards,
Runah
Old 01/27/2020, 13:46   #1040

elite*gold: 94
Neither do I watch your streams or understand your language but I believe it is the logic thing to check the background of someone who opens such a "large" community. Stop being delusional.
You are on your 3rd attempt, after a "2-year work", and you let such a major bug run for almost 3 days. What did you fix? All the items duped? All the yang made from them?
Stop saying I'm lying and take a look in the mirror, staff was requesting access so much some of them got bored and left. Videos of duping items were moving around, your staff saying they were fake.
See you never, I couldn't care less of your existence.

*as a matter of fact, if you dislike so much being tagged on Discord, stop quoting me and wasting my time and everyone's time with the server. You either cry more here or on Discord, or you go fix the bugs for the 300 players still left(<100 next week).
Choose.
Old 01/27/2020, 13:47   #1041

elite*gold: 0
Started project 2 years ago? and where is this project?
Old 01/27/2020, 14:14   #1042

That's actually true. There are several videos with proofs of people duplicating itens. I send the videos on discord and they just delete the message and ban me. I am not the only one who got banned on discord for sending the videos. Also M2bob still working fine if you just use it to farm afk.
Old 01/27/2020, 15:22   #1043

Quote:
Neither do I watch your streams or understand your language but I believe it is the logic thing to check the background of someone who opens such a "large" community. Stop being delusional.
You are on your 3rd attempt, after a "2-year work", and you let such a major bug run for almost 3 days. What did you fix? All the items duped? All the yang made from them?
Stop saying I'm lying and take a look in the mirror, staff was requesting access so much some of them got bored and left. Videos of duping items were moving around, your staff saying they were fake.
See you never, I couldn't care less of your existence.

*as a matter of fact, if you dislike so much being tagged on Discord, stop quoting me and wasting my time and everyone's time with the server. You either cry more here or on Discord, or you go fix the bugs for the 300 players still left(<100 next week).
Choose.
Hey,

You said the same thing on all your 3 posts. I already answered you.

Not 300... 1000 right now, will get better.

Wish you the best.

Best regards,
Runah

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1LL3R View Post
That's actually true. There are several videos with proofs of people duplicating itens. I send the videos on discord and they just delete the message and ban me. I am not the only one who got banned on discord for sending the videos. Also M2bob still working fine if you just use it to farm afk.
Hey,

We are not saying that the bug didn't exist. We are saying that is solved from 2nd day. after 8h maintenance, we fixed as soon as we discovered.
Of course we delete the videos. Why should we let them on our discord?

Yes M2bob is working if you like to waste time and get ban. Just look into m2bob forum if you don't believe. Doesn't matter if you are playing with several m2bob functions or not. We detect the window in 5 different ways.

Best regards,
Runah
Old 01/27/2020, 16:05   #1044

Da ich mich nach dem ersten Serverstart negativ zum Server hier geäußert habe ,fühle ich mich verpflichtet als aktiver Spieler des Server mich nochmal hier zum Server zu äußern.
Der Server ist online ,viele Spieler ,aktiver Markt und was am wichtigsten ist Spielspaß ist vorhanden.
Man kann ohne IS gut vorran kommen ,die Farmspots sind gut angepasst worden und man spürt seine Erfolge und man hat immer etwas zutun.
Klar gibt es Probleme mit dem Clientfenster jedoch überwiegt das positive einfach umlängen.
Gute Arbeit Nexus2-Team und danke, dass Ihr nicht aufgeben habt!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2020, 18:15   #1045

ach komm jetzt ist aber auch gut, mach dicht den **** Server k thx bye
Old 01/27/2020, 20:13   #1046

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florim1 View Post
Da ich mich nach dem ersten Serverstart negativ zum Server hier geäußert habe ,fühle ich mich verpflichtet als aktiver Spieler des Server mich nochmal hier zum Server zu äußern.
Der Server ist online ,viele Spieler ,aktiver Markt und was am wichtigsten ist Spielspaß ist vorhanden.
Man kann ohne IS gut vorran kommen ,die Farmspots sind gut angepasst worden und man spürt seine Erfolge und man hat immer etwas zutun.
Klar gibt es Probleme mit dem Clientfenster jedoch überwiegt das positive einfach umlängen.
Gute Arbeit Nexus2-Team und danke, dass Ihr nicht aufgeben habt!

Mit insgesamt 1 Beitrag (dieser hier) hast du dich schon beim ersten Start zum Server geäußert? Riku bleuff doch nicht. Wie viele coins haste bekommen für das lutschen mit multi ACC?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/27/2020, 23:55   #1047

Received Thanks: 1,210
Lohnt sich der Server oder nicht?
Hab auf jeden fall kein Bock auf den man Muss mit 6 Chars metins farmen server der am freitag kommt :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2020, 00:11   #1048

elite*gold: 76
Received Thanks: 2,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by StelioKontos1 View Post
Lohnt sich der Server oder nicht?
Hab auf jeden fall kein Bock auf den man Muss mit 6 Chars metins farmen server der am freitag kommt :/
Lässt sich nun ohne Probleme spielen. Auch der Itemshop ist nicht zu heftig.
Vergleichsweise zu anderen Servern ist hier in den Systemen wirklich einiges
Neues dabei.
Eine Chance hat der Server definitiv verdient, über 1k Leute täglich on.

Ist mir nun egal welche Server in naher Zukunft on kommen.

Ich warte nur noch auf Xaleas. Solang kann man Nexus zocken.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 01/28/2020, 00:22   #1049

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by No14 View Post
Lässt sich nun ohne Probleme spielen. Auch der Itemshop ist nicht zu heftig.
Vergleichsweise zu anderen Servern ist hier in den Systemen wirklich einiges
Neues dabei.
Eine Chance hat der Server definitiv verdient, über 1k Leute täglich on.

Ist mir nun egal welche Server in naher Zukunft on kommen.

Ich warte nur noch auf Xaleas. Solang kann man Nexus zocken.
Gut, dann will ich dem ganzen wohl mal nen Try geben danke.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2020, 03:04   #1050

Nach dem schlechten Start lässt es sich jetzt gut spielen, paar bugs sind immer noch da, aber ansich geht der Server in Ordnung.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
ashes, metin, metin2, nexus2, reborn