Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nexus2 - Reborn From The Ashes - 24 January 2020

Discussion on Nexus2 - Reborn From The Ashes - 24 January 2020 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 12/30/2019, 00:45   #841

elite*gold: 0
Saw alot of **** Server Admins but Runnah is next level of **** its already organic waste
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/30/2019, 00:51   #842

Guys relax the server was great only lasted nearly 2 days
Old 12/30/2019, 00:59   #843

@ I dont do it for the money , everybody go get refound 3 days later paypal mesage Nexus2 ToS you cant refound the money #jebaited i expect runa you get a good cancer and can buy some food for you family 3 mundist happy christmas
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2019, 02:09   #844

elite*gold: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by estoesmaskunhack View Post
@ I dont do it for the money , everybody go get refound 3 days later paypal mesage Nexus2 ToS you cant refound the money #jebaited i expect runa you get a good cancer and can buy some food for you family 3 mundist happy christmas
?
did you donate money and opened a case and he directed to his terms of service?
you should still win the case tho, just find some good arguments
Old 12/30/2019, 03:43   #845

@ i want the refound because i give 2 chances to the server and was the same **** , they promised refound etc etc and all was a lie just imagine the promoters of server no make a none stream because they dont paid , i just expect he enjoy of my money with his family of rats and when they decide make a 3 opening expect people no waste money there.
Old 12/30/2019, 04:02   #846

The Black Market: 211/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by estoesmaskunhack View Post
@ i want the refound because i give 2 chances to the server and was the same **** , they promised refound etc etc and all was a lie just imagine the promoters of server no make a none stream because they dont paid , i just expect he enjoy of my money with his family of rats and when they decide make a 3 opening expect people no waste money there.
rip brother
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2019, 15:45   #847

gestern wollt ich anfangen und seh das server erstmal offline genommen wurde :d
leute chillt ich denk schon das er kommt meiner meinung nach steckt da schon einiges an arbeit drinn würde er ihn nichtmehr on kommen lassen wieso sollte die hp und das board noch aktiv sein..
aber schade das kein guter server mehr rauskommt....
nach tekisuto wollte ich endgültig aufhören aber der server hier schaut gut aus hoffe es wird nochmal was....denke nicht das jeder einen nur abziehen will
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2019, 16:22   #848

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haucki95 View Post
leute chillt ich denk schon das er kommt meiner meinung nach steckt da schon einiges an arbeit drinn würde er ihn nichtmehr on kommen lassen wieso sollte die hp und das board noch aktiv sein..
nach tekisuto wollte ich endgültig aufhören aber der server hier schaut gut aus hoffe es wird nochmal was....denke nicht das jeder einen nur abziehen will
Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/30/2019, 17:06   #849

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haucki95 View Post
chillen?
server wird jetzt zum zweiten mal resetted und langsam verliert man die lust.
zumal das so richtige random bugs sind, die nichtmal profizocker files beinhaltet haben.
Old 12/30/2019, 17:51   #850

Received Thanks: 22,454
I'll close this now, you had your chance.
#closed
Thanks
51 Users
Old 01/14/2020, 21:43   #851

Received Thanks: 22,454
#reopen

Bevor hier alle durchdrehen, möchte ich euch bitten mir einmal kurz zuzuhören.

Wir haben lange mit dem User diskutiert und ich bin zu dem Entschluss gekommen, dem User hier eine letzte und einzige Chance zu geben.

Wie komme ich zu dem Entschluss, natürlich kann ich keine Konversationen veröffentlichen, aber seid sicher, dass ich dies nicht einfach aus Lust und Laune mache.

Am Ende ist es auch egal und besser diesen Thread wieder zu öffnen -> so muss der TE/Admin mit offenen Karten spielen und jeder User sieht was vorgefallen ist und kann sich selber ein Bild machen anstatt dass der Server sich umbenennt und versucht seinen geschlossenen Thread zu umgehen.

Im nächsten Post äußert sich der Admin selber zu dem Thema.

EN:

We had a long discussion with the user and I decided to give the user one last and only chance.

Why this decision? Of course I can't post conversations, but be sure that I'm not doing it just for fun.

In the end it doesn't matter and it is better to open this thread again -> so the TE / Admin has to play with open cards and every user sees what happened and can make up his own opinion instead of the server renaming itself and trying to get around the closed thread.

In the next post, the admin comments on the topic himself.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/14/2020, 22:00   #852

elite*gold: 978
Dear Community,

Because Elitepvpers gave us a last change, here we are to explain and at least make those who want, understand our side and maybe, just maybe, give us another chance as well.

The first time, we know how bad the it was, try to launch something that clearly wasn't ready... There is no explanation for that. That was my bad. I did the wrong choice there.
The second time, actually was going great, until the owners of cheats like m2bob, lalaker start to fix it. Cheaters, really ruined it. Every spot, everywhere there was someone cheating heavy. That was our fault, we didn't have the time to fix that and at the same time every bugs being reported and every suggestion being made. Finnally yang bug came and problems with offline shop and that was the end.

It's really hard for me personally to close the server, but that's just a decision that was needed to be made. There was no point on keep the server running like that.
So we closed it, we took some time to think about what gone wrong with the server and we started working hard again to make sure this time we do it successfully.
We took a look at every report and suggestion.

I really understand the frustration. No one is more upset than us.

When people start saying that our project was just to make a few bucks and close... How can that be true if i refunded like 70% of all transactions?

About the refunds... There is a big difference between refund for a good reason like "The server is not working correctly i do not want to play it anymore" and "I did not received the virtual currency". Because if you did refund with that second choice, paymentwall and paypal will not even consider it. They will always close it in our favor. So that's not really our bad that some of them tried to refund with lies and that's why some of you couldn't get the refund successfully.

For those who did refund, accounts virtual currency will be set to 0.
For those who did not refund, your virtual currency will be there.

Now, about the server...

The server will re-open on 24th January.
The server will be reseted.

You can check everything that has been made while we were on maintenance, on our (#announcements room).

We are really sorry for what happened and the only thing we can promise is that we will keep working while the server is not at 100%.

Best regards,
the Nexus2 Team
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/14/2020, 22:06   #853

elite*gold: 386
Received Thanks: 1,650
Nexus juckt keinen mehr.

Gesprächsthema ist jetzt Aeldra und Elonia.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2020, 22:28   #854

Received Thanks: 1,972
The funny thing was your arrogance under every post,
idk why u get a second chance, not deserved.

no luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2020, 22:36   #855

#notdeserved
Thanks
1 User

Tags
ashes, metin, metin2, nexus2, reborn