Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Nexus2 - Reborn From The Ashes - 24 January 2020

Discussion on Nexus2 - Reborn From The Ashes - 24 January 2020 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 01/31/2020, 16:46   #1081
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 967
Received Thanks: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runah View Post
That's a nice lie right there. That happened on the first day. Was fixed on that night. Client crashs have been solved just like core crashs. Server is perfectly fine.
My game crashed like 3 Days non stop... but yeah now it seems working
Aesie is offline  
Old 01/31/2020, 17:56   #1082
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pytho0n View Post
Nicht zu empfehlen durchgehend kicks und total verbugt
Compared to the first day, the server is way better. Don't know why you lying
putaquepariulol is offline  
Old 02/01/2020, 00:01   #1083
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 2
Sever is ****, people have duplicate items and they didnt reset so i dont recomend starting here cause there is a huge disbalance ty.


edit: also staff doesnt answer and block the discords chats when server has crashes or any problems ( pretty much all the time )
Nicomando is offline  
Old 02/01/2020, 01:04   #1084
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 34
nightmode pls
TurbiiTV is offline  
Old 02/01/2020, 05:19   #1085
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Server is working good right now, but they still having oflline shop bugged so u can sell the same item infinite times, they need to fix that and reset the server(its hard to say but is right), cuz i know ppl with more than 7kkk yang using this bug
desfase is offline  
Old 02/01/2020, 10:59   #1086

 
elite*gold: 1238
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 279
Hello everyone,

Patch Notes 1.0.4



Fixes
- Fixed Gaya Amulet of Eternal Love;
- Poison no longer counts for dungeon ranking damage;
- Fixed Christmas costumes and hairstyles, you can now add bonus to them;
- Level 80 Armors and Azrael Costumes now have the correct textures;
- Ice witch is now level 105;
- Charon H. - Now drops 1x Shrunken Head;
- Tartaros M. and Tartaros H. drops added;
- Razador and Nemere now have the right resistances;
- Changed the Level of the 90 maps bosses to Lv.110;
- Now you only need to clear one round of monsters in the first stage of the Desert Ruins;
- Removed ranged monsters in the first stages of the Desert Ruins;


Updates
- Updated Soul Crystal Equipments:
- Soul Crystal Earrings: Now gives +12STR +12INT +7% Metins instead of +10STR +10INT +5% Metins at +9;
- Soul Crystal Bracelet: Now gives Strong against Monsters +7% instead of +5% at +9;
- Soul Crystal Necklace: Now gives Strong against Bosses +7% instead of +5% at +9;

- Updated God Crystal Equipments:
- God Crystal Earrings: Now gives +14STR|+14INT|+15% Metins instead of +12STR|+12INT|+10% Metins at +9;
- God Crystal Bracelet: Now gives Strong against Monsters +15% instead of +10% at +9;
- God Crystal Necklace: Now gives Strong against Bosses +15% instead of +10% at +9;

- Changed the craft of the sashes, now you need:
- 20x Fine Cloths + Yellow Dye (Sash) for a 1% Master Sash (Basic);
- 20x Fine Cloths + Red Dye (Sash) for a 1% Lord Sash (Basic);
- 20x Fine Cloths + Blue Dye (Sash) for a 1% Sovereign Sash (Basic);
- 20x Fine Cloths + White Dye (Sash) for a 1% Royal Sash (Basic);

- Magic Iron Ore has a different color now;
- New icons for Dragon God Items, Flower Chests and chests of darkness;
- Implemented a new chest you can craft with the amount with of 200 enchant items;
- You can now trade 200x Enchant Items for a Enchant item chest at the Blacksmith;
- You can now open Enchant Item Chests, contains 200x Enchant Items;
- Removed basic sash from chest of darkness, it now drops a bigger amount of Fine Cloths;
- Raised the number of Fine Cloths in chests of darkness to x25.
- Yellow Dye (Sash) drops in normal bosses, and low level dungeons;
- Red Dye (Sash), Blue Dye (Sash), White Dye (Sash) can be obtained in Level 90 Maps;
- Duration of Energy Crystal changed from 2hours to 30min;
- Dragon God Permanent Items changed from 20% to 25% bonus; (Defense, Attack, Monters and HP);
- Ring of Deadly Power(+500 HP, +5% Monsters, +5% Experience,+5% Strength against Metins)
* now drops in Orc Maze, Desert Ruins and Spider Nest.

Client languages [CZ,DE,EN,ES,HU,IT,PL,PT,RO,TR] will be available in the next patch!
Next updates will be focused on guild dungeons, world bosses and of course more gameplay improvings, stay tuned!

Tip: You can Shift+Right Click, to add a costum description to your item. This helps you save boss locations with Scroll of Location.


Enjoy your weekend,
Best regards,
Nexus2 Team
Runah is offline  
Old 02/01/2020, 15:39   #1087
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 342
Received Thanks: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runah View Post
Hello everyone,

Patch Notes 1.0.4



Fixes
- Fixed Gaya Amulet of Eternal Love;
- Poison no longer counts for dungeon ranking damage;
- Fixed Christmas costumes and hairstyles, you can now add bonus to them;
- Level 80 Armors and Azrael Costumes now have the correct textures;
- Ice witch is now level 105;
- Charon H. - Now drops 1x Shrunken Head;
- Tartaros M. and Tartaros H. drops added;
- Razador and Nemere now have the right resistances;
- Changed the Level of the 90 maps bosses to Lv.110;
- Now you only need to clear one round of monsters in the first stage of the Desert Ruins;
- Removed ranged monsters in the first stages of the Desert Ruins;


Updates
- Updated Soul Crystal Equipments:
- Soul Crystal Earrings: Now gives +12STR +12INT +7% Metins instead of +10STR +10INT +5% Metins at +9;
- Soul Crystal Bracelet: Now gives Strong against Monsters +7% instead of +5% at +9;
- Soul Crystal Necklace: Now gives Strong against Bosses +7% instead of +5% at +9;

- Updated God Crystal Equipments:
- God Crystal Earrings: Now gives +14STR|+14INT|+15% Metins instead of +12STR|+12INT|+10% Metins at +9;
- God Crystal Bracelet: Now gives Strong against Monsters +15% instead of +10% at +9;
- God Crystal Necklace: Now gives Strong against Bosses +15% instead of +10% at +9;

- Changed the craft of the sashes, now you need:
- 20x Fine Cloths + Yellow Dye (Sash) for a 1% Master Sash (Basic);
- 20x Fine Cloths + Red Dye (Sash) for a 1% Lord Sash (Basic);
- 20x Fine Cloths + Blue Dye (Sash) for a 1% Sovereign Sash (Basic);
- 20x Fine Cloths + White Dye (Sash) for a 1% Royal Sash (Basic);

- Magic Iron Ore has a different color now;
- New icons for Dragon God Items, Flower Chests and chests of darkness;
- Implemented a new chest you can craft with the amount with of 200 enchant items;
- You can now trade 200x Enchant Items for a Enchant item chest at the Blacksmith;
- You can now open Enchant Item Chests, contains 200x Enchant Items;
- Removed basic sash from chest of darkness, it now drops a bigger amount of Fine Cloths;
- Raised the number of Fine Cloths in chests of darkness to x25.
- Yellow Dye (Sash) drops in normal bosses, and low level dungeons;
- Red Dye (Sash), Blue Dye (Sash), White Dye (Sash) can be obtained in Level 90 Maps;
- Duration of Energy Crystal changed from 2hours to 30min;
- Dragon God Permanent Items changed from 20% to 25% bonus; (Defense, Attack, Monters and HP);
- Ring of Deadly Power(+500 HP, +5% Monsters, +5% Experience,+5% Strength against Metins)
* now drops in Orc Maze, Desert Ruins and Spider Nest.

Client languages [CZ,DE,EN,ES,HU,IT,PL,PT,RO,TR] will be available in the next patch!
Next updates will be focused on guild dungeons, world bosses and of course more gameplay improvings, stay tuned!

Tip: You can Shift+Right Click, to add a costum description to your item. This helps you save boss locations with Scroll of Location.


Enjoy your weekend,
Best regards,
Nexus2 Team
Pls fix the Marriage bug
StelioKontos1 is offline  
Old 02/01/2020, 22:25   #1088
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 34
Löwe ist noch zu schnell, manchmal wird man zurück geportet.. Nachtmodus wäre echt noch nice
TurbiiTV is offline  
Old 02/02/2020, 09:28   #1089
 
elite*gold: 25
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 20
Ständige Kicks und geporte, macht so keinen Spaß. Server hätte aber Potenzial.
єℓ. ƒℓσ'# is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2020, 13:35   #1090
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 12
The Server had enough chances and still the Last Chance was a terrible Start With lots of bugs and crashes. Server isn‘t ready. The SA is a Young unknown Teenager With 0 prof. behavoir. I won‘t Play here longer and i can‘t recommend this Server for interested user.
AeldraUser1998 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2020, 13:38   #1091
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 342
Received Thanks: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by єℓ. ƒℓσ'# View Post
Ständige Kicks und geporte, macht so keinen Spaß. Server hätte aber Potenzial.
Ich hatte nicht einen kick in 4 tagen
Aber ja das geporte nervt wirklich
StelioKontos1 is offline  
Old 02/02/2020, 20:01   #1092
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 113
Received Thanks: 125
+ Server hat nen recht gutes Konzept erinnert aber stark an andere bekannte Server
+ Markt ist gut aufgestellt, es gibt genug Läden/Items

- Translation ist teilweise ziemlich schlecht
- Definitiv viele Botter auf den Farmmaps

-+ Spielerzahlen wahrscheinlich faked (Viele Läden aber kaum Spieler)

An sich ist der Server spielbar und macht auch Laune allerdings unbekanntes Team welches nichts von sich wissen lässt daher für mich eher ein Zeichen die Finger davon zu lassen.

Sympathisch man kann sich unterhalten.
zPuMa is offline  
Old 02/02/2020, 20:02   #1093

 
elite*gold: 1238
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeldraUser1998 View Post
The Server had enough chances and still the Last Chance was a terrible Start With lots of bugs and crashes. Server isn‘t ready. The SA is a Young unknown Teenager With 0 prof. behavoir. I won‘t Play here longer and i can‘t recommend this Server for interested user.
Hey,

So the server is completely stable and playable without any important bug going on but isn't ready? hmm..
About the SA, search a little bit about me before you even say that. I had 2 top1 servers in my country for 5 years.
I'm sick of this unsubstantiated comments. Users should get ban for that.

Best regards,
Runah

Quote:
Originally Posted by єℓ. ƒℓσ'# View Post
Ständige Kicks und geporte, macht so keinen Spaß. Server hätte aber Potenzial.
Hey,

Kicks were solve it the first 2 days.

Best regards,
Runah
Runah is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/02/2020, 21:32   #1094
 
elite*gold: 16
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 462
Received Thanks: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by zPuMa View Post
+ Server hat nen recht gutes Konzept erinnert aber stark an andere bekannte Server
+ Markt ist gut aufgestellt, es gibt genug Läden/Items

- Translation ist teilweise ziemlich schlecht
- Definitiv viele Botter auf den Farmmaps

-+ Spielerzahlen wahrscheinlich faked (Viele Läden aber kaum Spieler)

An sich ist der Server spielbar und macht auch Laune allerdings unbekanntes Team welches nichts von sich wissen lässt daher für mich eher ein Zeichen die Finger davon zu lassen.

Sympathisch man kann sich unterhalten.
Garantiert nicht faked, jede gute Farmstelle ist "überfarmt" in jedem Channel. Einzige Ausnahmen sind dabei vlt Map1 und Map2.
Also ich habe mitlerweile rund 4000 Spielminuten und ich habe bisher kein einzigen Botter gesehn. Und das ist halt nichtmal gelogen
Ziegenpeter. is offline  
Old 02/03/2020, 08:05   #1095
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 12
Please make sure That you use a spam Mail or a third way Mail. My spam my locked some failed login tries from portugalia.. only used this Mail on Nexus2.
AeldraUser1998 is offline  
Reply

Tags
ashes, metin, metin2, nexus2, reborn


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Nexus2 - International (Coming Soon)
04/02/2019 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 7 Replies
*removed*



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.