Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SG2Global - Rebirth of the Legend | Old-/Middle | Opening 04.09.2019

Discussion on SG2Global - Rebirth of the Legend | Old-/Middle | Opening 04.09.2019 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/09/2019, 14:31   #616

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTeRRoRizeRx View Post
I dont recommend this server at all. I have played this server for 3-4days actively. I will point out first what i enjoyed in SG2:

1. Questing. I enjoyed doing quests, searching and killing mobs, wandering arround etc.
2. Horse system. I enjoyed droping horse medals, doing the horse quests etc.
3. Rarity system. Very interesting system brings RNG is the game.
4. Community in discord, unlike in-game, was very active and low toxicity, sharing thoughts, knowledge etc.

Now i will point out the negatives things of this server, in my opinion:

1. It follows mostly the failed concept of Mt2 Officials (but more easier).
2. The gameplay is bad and "quality of life" features are not exist at all (no Shop Search, no Ctrl+ shortcuts etc). It feels more 2008 Mt2 rather than 2019.
3. Insufficient inventory slots, on top of that there are unstackable items witch makes you waste too much time sorting out your items in the inventory (this is unacceptable for me).
4. Very few metin stones compare to popularity wich increases toxicity, bad gameplay quality and so little progress compare to time investment.
5. IS items like mounts, pets, skins boosts the damage slightly.
6. A ton of minor bugs witch affect mostly the quality of gameplay.
7. Team seems very unproffessional (even though the had Pserver before).
8. Very few patches (almost feels abandoned server).
9. "PvM balance" is a failure it shouldn't exist in the first place. Mostly caused unbalances and problems.

In conclusion, such servers dont progress the Mt2 forward, with new systems and changes to gameplay, instead the stuck in the old concept drawing Mt2 back.
Meine Verbesserungsvorschläge wären ebenfalls:
PHP Code:
Shop Suche
Channel Changer entbuggen
Yangspeicherung von schon eingefügten Items in der Shop
-Box
Offlineshop automatisch schließen wenn leer
Offlineshop Anzeige was und von wem gekauft wurde
Doppeldropp nicht ausziehbar machen
wenn er danach einfach verschwindet
Fertigkeitsbuch und Uppitems
-Lager
Gilden
-Lager
Inventar bzw 
die Lager mit einem Button sortieren und stacken lassen
Seelensteine stapelbar
Offlineshops komplett ausblendbar
Manche Dropps wie 
die 60er Helme sollten deutlich seltener sein
Account Daten Speichern im Client
Voten für Buff oder für Coins 
(Auch für noch mehr Spieler)
Pet nach Relog oder Channel switchen automatisch rufen
Anscheindend können einige Leute Items verkaufen
, die man eigentlich nicht verkaufen kann
Die Autopotts sind eigentlich absolut useless und sind ab Lv40 nach 2-3 Pulls leer
Switcher stapelbar 
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2019, 14:51   #617

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicX25 View Post
Hallo zusammen,

Buch der Reitkunst fehlt als Alternative drop bitte im nächsten Patch einfügen. Man bekommt ja eins bei erfolgreicher mg quest. Aber wenn das failt steht man da. Sonst bockt der Server Mega ����
im DT droppeste die ziemlich gut

mfg
Old 09/09/2019, 15:24   #618

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMajor View Post
im DT droppeste die ziemlich gut

mfg

auch am anfang? oder muss man hoch gehen?

1 Stunde gefarmt kein einziges
Old 09/09/2019, 17:30   #619

elite*gold: 386
Received Thanks: 1,650
Quote:
I dont recommend this server at all. I have played this server for 3-4days actively. I will point out first what i enjoyed in SG2:

1. Questing. I enjoyed doing quests, searching and killing mobs, wandering arround etc.
4. Community in discord, unlike in-game, was very active and low toxicity, sharing thoughts, knowledge etc.

2. The gameplay is bad and "quality of life" features are not exist at all (no Shop Search, no Ctrl+ shortcuts etc). It feels more 2008 Mt2 rather than 2019.
3. Insufficient inventory slots, on top of that there are unstackable items witch makes you waste too much time sorting out your items in the inventory (this is unacceptable for me).
4. Very few metin stones compare to popularity wich increases toxicity, bad gameplay quality and so little progress compare to time investment.
9. "PvM balance" is a failure it shouldn't exist in the first place. Mostly caused unbalances and problems.

In conclusion, such servers dont progress the Mt2 forward, with new systems and changes to gameplay, instead the stuck in the old concept drawing Mt2 back.

If you want to play a newschool then go away. SG is not called OLDSCHOOL for fun.

You guys are all spoiled from Servers like rubinum where everyone get everything shoved up their asses. Sorry for picking such language but those comments are just annoying.

The only thing that should be changed like you said was some quality of life features. The other points are pure stupidity.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/09/2019, 18:07   #620

elite*gold: 31
Received Thanks: 2,380
Es ist und bleibt im Kern SG.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/09/2019, 20:23   #621

Quote:
Originally Posted by popelkak View Post
If you want to play a newschool then go away. SG is not called OLDSCHOOL for fun.
Be sure i will and i have already done it.

Quote:
The only thing that should be changed like you said was some quality of life features. The other points are pure stupidity.
But almost everything i said is based on Quality of life/gameplay. From shop search and expanded inv slots to more metin stones and the minor bugs. All these improve quality, idk what you say.

Quote:
You guys are all spoiled from Servers like rubinum where everyone get everything shoved up their asses. Sorry for picking such language but those comments are just annoying.
Such negativity for Rubinum and Rubinum's players, who chose to have better gameplay in the game they like.
Seems you enjoy oldschools, so i can guess you enjoy wasting time "drag and drop and click" every single thing in Mt2.
You enjoy wasting time in "Inventory Management" to create space.
You enjoy wasting time searching "shops click by click" to find out about prices of an item.
You enjoy wasting time searching for metin stones.
You enjoy when there is almost 100% possibillity someone comes at your metin and ruins you drop.
You enjoy all these and more. So, good luck and have fun then.

Those things Rubinum removed and become successfull server, but your jeallousy (or something else) doesnt let you see that.
As i said servers like SG draw Mt2 Community back. And i will add, players like you do also. Peace.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2019, 20:58   #622

Quote:
Hallo zusammen,

Buch der Reitkunst fehlt als Alternative drop bitte im nächsten Patch einfügen. Man bekommt ja eins bei erfolgreicher mg quest. Aber wenn das failt steht man da. Sonst bockt der Server Mega ����
Quote:
auch am anfang? oder muss man hoch gehen?

1 Stunde gefarmt kein einziges
Ja eigentlich auch am anfang
Old 09/09/2019, 21:54   #623

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:

Hey there,

Seems like you didnt pay attention atall.

1 - that was what was asked for in our poll so thats what we gave to the players.
2 - If you would pay attention to our Forum or Discord you'd know that we work on -> Extra Inventory for Books, Stones etc, Shop Search, More Stackable Items and a lot of QoL changes.
3 - You have 3 Inventory Pages from the getgo and can farm for 2 more Pages on top of the Soon to come extra inventory and more stackable items.
4 - There is between 18-24 Metins on every Map, even on those which didnt have any Stones. Theres 4 Channels that means 72 - 96 Metins per Map, we can't give a metin to every single player - this is not a Newschool server, if this is not for you i'm sorry but you are supposed to work for your equipment here.
5 - There is no Mount in the Item Mall, Pets last 3 Months and Costumes last a month and tec points are tradeable and you also get Pets/Costumes from the Daily Reward System.
6 - If you mention them to a GM, they will be fixed ASAP, like everything that was mentioned.
7 - Any reason for that Statement? Every Bug is fixed after a very short time, hackers and illegal trades are banned as soon as they pop up, support nearly 24 hours a day via Discord, Live Chat, Ticket, Email, Ingame. If you want to call us unprofessional, please give us screenshots - else i just have to assume that we caught you hacking and you are mad about that.
8 - Every day atleast 1 patch so far, very few indeed. The server is only online for 5 Days i hope you realise that.
9 - The PvM Balance was re-balanced and fixed days ago, apparently you didnt pay attention yet again.

In Conclusion - you didnt pay any attention to our Updates, Itemshop or Gameplay nor consider the fact that players explicitly asked for it to be an oldschool server just like Metin2SG and we gave them exactly that.

@

Shop Suche - In Arbeit

Channel Changer entbuggen - In Arbeit

Yangspeicherung von schon eingefügten Items in der Shop-Box - Existiert schon, einfach ein mal die Shopbox eben öffnen wenn das Item drin ist danach merkt er sich den Preis.

Offlineshop automatisch schließen wenn leer - Keine Ahnung ob möglich, aber auch nicht sonderlich schlimm da du die Shopbox von jeder map aus schließen kannst.

Offlineshop Anzeige was und von wem gekauft wurde - Was und für wie viel etwas gekauft wurde steht im Chat, von wem geht dich als Verkäufer erstmal nichts an.

Doppeldropp nicht ausziehbar machen, wenn er danach einfach verschwindet - War eine Community anfrage, steht auch ganz dick auf dem Handschuh drauf das du ihn nicht ausziehen sollst.

Fertigkeitsbuch und Uppitems-Lager - Ist in Arbeit

Gilden-Lager - Potentiell in der Zukunft, muss erst reingeguckt werden

Inventar bzw die Lager mit einem Button sortieren und stacken lassen

Seelensteine stapelbar - In Arbeit

Offlineshops komplett ausblendbar - Noch Keine Angabe

Manche Dropps wie die 60er Helme sollten deutlich seltener sein

Account Daten Speichern im Client - Wird nicht kommen, zu große Sicherheitslücke, nimm ein Macro zum einloggen.

Voten für Buff oder für Coins (Auch für noch mehr Spieler) - Ggf in der Zukunft, Vote4Coins ist jedoch kein gutes System.

Anscheindend können einige Leute Items verkaufen, die man eigentlich nicht verkaufen kann - Details, dann kann man gucken.

Die Autopotts sind eigentlich absolut useless und sind ab Lv. 40 nach 2-3 Pulls leer - Das Daily reward System konnte für den Serverstart aber auch nicht overpowered sein, die Rewards kann man ja ggf in der Zukunft noch mal anpassen.

Switcher stapelbar - In Arbeit
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/09/2019, 23:01   #624

Quote:
Originally Posted by KriqaBoOm View Post
Du hast auch überhaupt gar keine Ahnung von dem Server, oder?
genau

und an die anderen idioten die meine aussage auf klassisch und 2k19 nicht verstehen

das klassische Feeling war auf das kg questen und gemeinsame leveln bezogen... rest wie fb lager etc ( was angekündigt wurde das kommt ) muss einfach sein, das ist Standard 2019, aber naja... fanboys lesen nur das was sie lesen wollen
Old 09/10/2019, 00:19   #625

Dass mit der Yangspeicherung in der Shop-Box hat aber Fehler und geht nicht richtig muss auch überprüft werden

Old 09/10/2019, 00:40   #626

Received Thanks: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by »DeneX« View Post
Dass mit der Yangspeicherung in der Shop-Box hat aber Fehler und geht nicht richtig muss auch überprüft werden

Der Betrag wird jeweils pro item gespeichert und nicht je art des items.
Old 09/10/2019, 00:44   #627

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternationalKevin View Post
Der Betrag wird jeweils pro item gespeichert und nicht je art des items.
Wie meinst du das? Dass ist doch absolut dass gleiche Item.

#Edit, so sollte es aussehen (Normaler Shop)

Old 09/10/2019, 01:06   #628

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElspethTirel View Post
Hey there,

Seems like you didnt pay attention atall.

1 - that was what was asked for in our poll so thats what we gave to the players.
2 - If you would pay attention to our Forum or Discord you'd know that we work on -> Extra Inventory for Books, Stones etc, Shop Search, More Stackable Items and a lot of QoL changes.
3 - You have 3 Inventory Pages from the getgo and can farm for 2 more Pages on top of the Soon to come extra inventory and more stackable items.
4 - There is between 18-24 Metins on every Map, even on those which didnt have any Stones. Theres 4 Channels that means 72 - 96 Metins per Map, we can't give a metin to every single player - this is not a Newschool server, if this is not for you i'm sorry but you are supposed to work for your equipment here.
5 - There is no Mount in the Item Mall, Pets last 3 Months and Costumes last a month and tec points are tradeable and you also get Pets/Costumes from the Daily Reward System.
6 - If you mention them to a GM, they will be fixed ASAP, like everything that was mentioned.
7 - Any reason for that Statement? Every Bug is fixed after a very short time, hackers and illegal trades are banned as soon as they pop up, support nearly 24 hours a day via Discord, Live Chat, Ticket, Email, Ingame. If you want to call us unprofessional, please give us screenshots - else i just have to assume that we caught you hacking and you are mad about that.
8 - Every day atleast 1 patch so far, very few indeed. The server is only online for 5 Days i hope you realise that.
9 - The PvM Balance was re-balanced and fixed days ago, apparently you didnt pay attention yet again.

In Conclusion - you didnt pay any attention to our Updates, Itemshop or Gameplay nor consider the fact that players explicitly asked for it to be an oldschool server just like Metin2SG and we gave them exactly that.

@

Shop Suche - In Arbeit

Channel Changer entbuggen - In Arbeit

Yangspeicherung von schon eingefügten Items in der Shop-Box - Existiert schon, einfach ein mal die Shopbox eben öffnen wenn das Item drin ist danach merkt er sich den Preis.

Offlineshop automatisch schließen wenn leer - Keine Ahnung ob möglich, aber auch nicht sonderlich schlimm da du die Shopbox von jeder map aus schließen kannst.

Offlineshop Anzeige was und von wem gekauft wurde - Was und für wie viel etwas gekauft wurde steht im Chat, von wem geht dich als Verkäufer erstmal nichts an.

Doppeldropp nicht ausziehbar machen, wenn er danach einfach verschwindet - War eine Community anfrage, steht auch ganz dick auf dem Handschuh drauf das du ihn nicht ausziehen sollst.

Fertigkeitsbuch und Uppitems-Lager - Ist in Arbeit

Gilden-Lager - Potentiell in der Zukunft, muss erst reingeguckt werden

Inventar bzw die Lager mit einem Button sortieren und stacken lassen

Seelensteine stapelbar - In Arbeit

Offlineshops komplett ausblendbar - Noch Keine Angabe

Manche Dropps wie die 60er Helme sollten deutlich seltener sein

Account Daten Speichern im Client - Wird nicht kommen, zu große Sicherheitslücke, nimm ein Macro zum einloggen.

Voten für Buff oder für Coins (Auch für noch mehr Spieler) - Ggf in der Zukunft, Vote4Coins ist jedoch kein gutes System.

Anscheindend können einige Leute Items verkaufen, die man eigentlich nicht verkaufen kann - Details, dann kann man gucken.

Die Autopotts sind eigentlich absolut useless und sind ab Lv. 40 nach 2-3 Pulls leer - Das Daily reward System konnte für den Serverstart aber auch nicht overpowered sein, die Rewards kann man ja ggf in der Zukunft noch mal anpassen.

Switcher stapelbar - In Arbeit
Guck dir bitte die Reitkunstbücher an ich denke man droppt keine es wird nicht ein einziges map1 verkauft und gedroppt bisher auch nicht
Old 09/10/2019, 01:14   #629

Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:
Guck dir bitte die Reitkunstbücher an ich denke man droppt keine es wird nicht ein einziges map1 verkauft und gedroppt bisher auch nicht
Heya, steht bereits mit auf der liste der Sachen die wir mal kontrollieren.
Der Kollege da oben meinte jedoch "Versuchs mal mit dem DT"
Old 09/10/2019, 01:16   #630

elite*gold: 10
Meinst du Handbuch Pferde zähmen? Davon hab ich nämlich schon 5 gedroppt und jedes hat geklappt

bin seit Serverstart Minute 1 dabei und hab meinen Spaß ich steh auf das good old metin2 und genau das wird mir hier serviert!