Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NovaMetin2 Remastered | International New-School | 19 August 2019

Discussion on NovaMetin2 Remastered | International New-School | 19 August 2019 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 09/13/2021, 19:06   #901

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSaiyajinGott View Post
Testen & selber davon Überzeugen, dann haste dein Proof.

Ist halt leider die 100%ige Wahrheit die er schreibt, und ich glaube ich kann das ganz gut Beurteilen nach FAST 2 Jahren Spielzeit dort.
Wurdest "ungerecht" vom Team behandelt oder was nervste jetzt auf einmal hier so?
Geh Rodnia spielen xd

Wenn der Kerl behauptet, das Team würde persönlich werden, weil sie mit ihren Privat Chars abgefuckt werden, ist das halt auch erstmal nur ne Behauptung?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2021, 19:38   #902

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2Trading View Post
Wurdest "ungerecht" vom Team behandelt oder was nervste jetzt auf einmal hier so?
Geh Rodnia spielen xd

Wenn der Kerl behauptet, das Team würde persönlich werden, weil sie mit ihren Privat Chars abgefuckt werden, ist das halt auch erstmal nur ne Behauptung?
Ne, war nach 2 Jahren halt einfach lw, mit immer der gleichen stamm com und dem dreckigsten pvp system bzw desync überhaupt.

Mit dem Team ka, aber bei dem ein oder anderen könnte man sich das ganz gut vorstellen.
Old 09/13/2021, 23:30   #903

Quote:
Testen & selber davon Überzeugen, dann haste dein Proof.

Ist halt leider die 100%ige Wahrheit die er schreibt, und ich glaube ich kann das ganz gut Beurteilen nach FAST 2 Jahren Spielzeit dort.
damn it took you 2 years to realize that. Too bad you can't experience the same on other servers since by the time you realize things, they will be long gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metin2YANGS View Post
Dont be fooled by the posts by Bjorn, the server may be active once a day with a 10v10 fight but thats it, the server never gets new players it has a 'loyal' playerbase for years consisting of the same people, very boring, the teammembers are inconsistent and they get personal with the players, say u killed a teammembers normal account or a friend of his, they will take personal actions against u just because they dont like u, unprofessional. About the V3 update they have been working on it for 1year+ (2 dungeons and 2 farmmaps and a new set of eq i guess?) 1+ year of work and it only resulted in making the server emptired good work lmao, about the pvp it's the worst i played, there is no skill or anything here, every player has his own personal ping, someone with a shitty ping can 'outplay' u because his internet is bad, it is IMPOSSIBLE to solo kill anyone here u must be atleast 2 or 3 for it, try it out and see for urself , about the PVM u need to run 10km to find a metin stone and the spawn rate is bad aswell, this server is 90% about cosmetics and sitting map1 and feeling cool the market is only about cosmetics, if u are a 'normal' player and u farm to sell upp materials etc well then good luck, also for new players it is pointless to start even if u play for cosmetics because alot of things are like 100k+ NC, have fun farming for a year for some pixels

This is my feedback of the server i have been playing it for a while on and off this is not a shittalk post but just the truth honestly, only good thing i would say is that the SA would not close the server for anything even if it has 10 players he will run it still for years so if thats what u look for then this is the server for u, but u should keep all things considered
First, these screenshots were taken by a player, but here's one from my POV since you're claiming that the server is "empty"

Second, 50% of the current player base is new players. The server is currently booming again as summer holidays ended and people are looking into gaming again, if you're banned or something you don't have to come here and express your hatred towards the server. Please keep it to yourself.

Regarding V3, you clearly don't have a clue, but let me correct you just so you can make correct statements in the future. It's 4 dungeons and 1 farm map and 5 new set of items. Not to mention all the systems that were also introduced with the update you're referring to.

Now regarding the pvp, I would bet that you have never pvped in your life. To criticize us, you gotta at least check what others offer and then compare it with the same conditions. If you have encountered a player with a bad connection that doesn't put the blame on the system nor the server. This is totally on the player and we will not take any action against it as we're running an international server, therefore you can be pvping against people from Egypt, USA, Australia Or even New Zealand.

As of the market, cosmetics do play a big role of the server which is probably the only true thing you have said in your entire essay but after all, this is just cosmetics. It does not give you any advantage at all. So NO you don't need to farm for 1 year.
What's most important is that you can catch up PvP and PvM as a new comer.

But either way, thank you for expressing your hatred towards the server.

EDIT: I just noticed that my banner clearly says 4 New Dungeons. How could you miss such easy information that could potentially make you more relevant!

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2021, 01:39   #904

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjørn View Post
damn it took you 2 years to realize that. Too bad you can't experience the same on other servers since by the time you realize things, they will be long gone.

First, these screenshots were taken by a player, but here's one from my POV since you're claiming that the server is "empty"

Second, 50% of the current player base is new players. The server is currently booming again as summer holidays ended and people are looking into gaming again, if you're banned or something you don't have to come here and express your hatred towards the server. Please keep it to yourself.

Regarding V3, you clearly don't have a clue, but let me correct you just so you can make correct statements in the future. It's 4 dungeons and 1 farm map and 5 new set of items. Not to mention all the systems that were also introduced with the update you're referring to.

Now regarding the pvp, I would bet that you have never pvped in your life. To criticize us, you gotta at least check what others offer and then compare it with the same conditions. If you have encountered a player with a bad connection that doesn't put the blame on the system nor the server. This is totally on the player and we will not take any action against it as we're running an international server, therefore you can be pvping against people from Egypt, USA, Australia Or even New Zealand.

As of the market, cosmetics do play a big role of the server which is probably the only true thing you have said in your entire essay but after all, this is just cosmetics. It does not give you any advantage at all. So NO you don't need to farm for 1 year.
What's most important is that you can catch up PvP and PvM as a new comer.

But either way, thank you for expressing your hatred towards the server.

EDIT: I just noticed that my banner clearly says 4 New Dungeons. How could you miss such easy information that could potentially make you more relevant!

First, your screenshot is worse than his, just cause u turn on pets and mounts and shops doesnt make it look more alive

Second, i am sure as hell the players arent new, even if they are they wont be there for long

Third, nobody really cares about ur V3 update, u worked a year+ for it and the result was losing more players thats how bad it was good work

About the pvp, i cant even take u seriously on this one its like a joke haha, even ur whole community has been telling u its shit for a long time but u guys just dont know any better so it stays as it is, about peoples ping that is even a bigger joke, in no other server will u find issues about movement and desync like u will on Nova, someone will auto you from 10 meters away and u cant do much about it, or suddenly u are taking damage from somewhere and u cant figure out why, cause the guy is in the other town skilling u... ur system is a joke is what im saying just in case u are too stupid to realise what im saying

And as of ur market its non existant thats all ill say to that

Also i find it quite funny how u must instantly go and say i am banned or something, which made me come here and write a 'hatred' post but thats far from the truth, was honestly just looking through servers and i see Nova so i thought why not make a post, but just to get it clear no i am not banned, as i said in my original post if u could read i clearly said i have been playing the server on and off, the reason for that is because i entertain myself with ur community they are funny to mess around with because i have always been dominant in the pvp of the game, which is also the reason why i found it hilarious when u try to tell me i dont know about pvp

As i said in my original post it wasnt a shit talk post but clearly u are too fragile to handle some truth
Old 09/14/2021, 09:42   #905

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjørn View Post
**** it took you 2 years to realize that. Too bad you can't experience the same on other servers since by the time you realize things, they will be long gone.
What are you talking about ? it took exactly 1 week to realize the bullshit, and HOW OFTEN have I repeated myself regarding this ? How many times have I told you this this and that sucks and doesn't fit & it was adjusted.
Same thing where you had the bug where every player had a "strong body " and didn't fly in duels, I'm standing by your side for the server & if you want to claim anything else now, you're just a ******* liar.
The PvP or the desync is terrible there you can say what you want, or do you think that after 2 years of being a fanboy, I just disappear with the whole guild? everything had its reason, and you know it exactly.
& About certain team members we rather not talk, because if you listen to your "designer" you see what comes out.

And now I keep myself out of this, and wish you continued success.
Old 09/14/2021, 15:16   #906

Received Thanks: 1,544
Quote:
What are you talking about ? it took exactly 1 week to realize the bullshit, and HOW OFTEN have I repeated myself regarding this ? How many times have I told you this this and that sucks and doesn't fit & it was adjusted.
Same thing where you had the bug where every player had a "strong body " and didn't fly in duels, I'm standing by your side for the server & if you want to claim anything else now, you're just a ******* liar.
The PvP or the desync is terrible there you can say what you want, or do you think that after 2 years of being a fanboy, I just disappear with the whole guild? everything had its reason, and you know it exactly.
& About certain team members we rather not talk, because if you listen to your "designer" you see what comes out.

And now I keep myself out of this, and wish you continued success.
Next Level Influencer, direkt mit ganze Gilde weg züü
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/16/2021, 10:43   #907

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2Trading View Post
Next Level Influencer, direkt mit ganze Gilde weg züü
Next Level Kommentator, direkt jeden Beitrag kommentieren züüü
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2021, 13:34   #908