Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Calliope2 - Global | Fight for your kingdom | 5 years | 8000+ daily

Discussion on Calliope2 - Global | Fight for your kingdom | 5 years | 8000+ daily within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/21/2019, 16:40   #76

elite*gold: 6
Welcome MrWampsen

Today's update

Dear players,

- You can change your weapon when having a weapon skin equipped.
- You can equip a weapon skin without a weapon.
- You can activate / deactivate alchemy with ctrl+o
- Purple and Green potions are activated only one time with ctrl+v (bug fix. wont use one from every inventory slots)
- Fixed the bug that made some players to be invisible for others. (happened just in few maps)
- In each kingdom you have 3 Mr.Soons with large safezone.
- Alchemy buff icons look different so you can see faster if alc. is active or not.
- Stones from owls map will not spawn in bad places.
- In owl map the system wont block you from moving if you go in some locations which were buggy.
Old 10/21/2019, 23:56   #77

elite*gold: 0
Der Server macht ein recht guten Eindruck, sind viele Deutsche auf dem Server ?
Old 10/22/2019, 00:00   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straightforward View Post
Der Server macht ein recht guten Eindruck, sind viele Deutsche auf dem Server ?
Nein, es sind generell wenig Spieler noch auf dem Server drauf oder zumindest auf Map1 ist das so der Fall, da eigentlich alle immer am Farmen sind ist der Server immer noch gut befüllt aber du siehst & hörst nichts und der Rufchat lässt zu Wünschen übrig.

MfG
Old 10/22/2019, 12:44   #79

Wasted server, you can't enter a dungeon if you don't have a group to join ... I have to leave the server with regret .. Too bad I was having fun.
Old 10/22/2019, 17:29   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabbocorrado View Post
Wasted server, you can't enter a dungeon if you don't have a group to join ... I have to leave the server with regret .. Too bad I was having fun.
No need to. Not all dungeons require this, and the ones who require a group will no longer starting with next saturday or sunday.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2019, 19:54   #81

I am asking for help from this afternoon for the disappearance of the Yang ... I was putting objects in the offline store and they bought my items, unfortunately I didn't have the Yang ...
Klaus not responding to me in the game you just do a wrong to your player who likes the server ... Not helping me unfortunately you do not make me feel safe with the character and consequently you pass the desire to play seeing a support like that, especially from a Ga.
I'm sorry, I wanted this server, I was playing with great pleasure, after this problem and with your "Non support" I will have to stop playing.

Old 10/22/2019, 20:27   #82

Quote:
I am asking for help from this afternoon for the disappearance of the Yang ... I was putting objects in the offline store and they bought my items, unfortunately I didn't have the Yang ...
Klaus not responding to me in the game you just do a wrong to your player who likes the server ... Not helping me unfortunately you do not make me feel safe with the character and consequently you pass the desire to play seeing a support like that, especially from a Ga.
I'm sorry, I wanted this server, I was playing with great pleasure, after this problem and with your "Non support" I will have to stop playing.

I am bussy writing the code for dungeons to work without a group, as you asked. I can't do in the same time multiple things. This is why you have forum, discord, and email for support on website.

Dear players,

This morning we will have a second maintenance and we have this:

- The pickup filter will not pickup the items from the selected buttons so you can combine what you want to pickup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InternationalKevin View Post
ideea
- You can enter in Hydra, Zodiac, Nemere, Razador, Meley, Aqua, Owls and Mushrooms without a team group.
Quote:
ideea
- Your weapon will not become invisible after you teleport if you wear a weap. skin.
Old 10/22/2019, 22:41   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliope2 View Post
I am bussy writing the code for dungeons to work without a group, as you asked. I can't do in the same time multiple things. This is why you have forum, discord, and email for support on website.

Dear players,

This morning we will have a second maintenance and we have this:

- The pickup filter will not pickup the items from the selected buttons so you can combine what you want to pickup.

- You can enter in Hydra, Zodiac, Nemere, Razador, Meley, Aqua, Owls and Mushrooms without a team group.

- Your weapon will not become invisible after you teleport if you wear a weap. skin.
It is easy to comment in this way, but know that it shows little professionalism and little seriousness towards your players.
I contacted you in Game, I added you on Discord and I also wrote on the Forum, don't tell me that for these things you have to write on your social networks when I've already done it, among other things you have also disabled the post, hiding from another people (what is the reason?)

I don't hate anyone, I wrote above because it was the only alternative that remained, I contacted you from all sides.
Having said that, if you want to help me I gladly accept your help on the problem, if you don't want to help me patience, I wanted to keep playing with it.
I repeat that I do not hate anyone, as you can see I have been writing since 2010, if I were a person who hates I should have a lot of message and not 40
Old 10/22/2019, 23:36   #84

Quote:
It is easy to comment in this way, but know that it shows little professionalism and little seriousness towards your players.
I contacted you in Game, I added you on Discord and I also wrote on the Forum, don't tell me that for these things you have to write on your social networks when I've already done it, among other things you have also disabled the post, hiding from another people (what is the reason?)

I don't hate anyone, I wrote above because it was the only alternative that remained, I contacted you from all sides.
Having said that, if you want to help me I gladly accept your help on the problem, if you don't want to help me patience, I wanted to keep playing with it.
I repeat that I do not hate anyone, as you can see I have been writing since 2010, if I were a person who hates I should have a lot of message and not 40
I already told you while you were messaging me i was doing programming work and couldn't take attention to the game only to the things that could have been solved in little time. Did i told you on forum or game i won't help you ? The forum topic it's not visible for the users, it was moved to a private area where only you & I can see what we talk, but you don't understand i am only 1 guy who can't do everything in the same time and while programming time can be very stressfull i can't offer 100% good support. At least, wait until i'm free. Your forum id was saved in my browser bar so i can take care later.

You want me to do some updates, but also you want to offer support in game. Let's do it step by step ok ? Epvp is not a chat platform. Check your forum topic for further information.

Old 10/22/2019, 23:50   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliope2 View Post
I already told you while you were messaging me i was doing programming work and couldn't take attention to the game only to the things that could have been solved in little time. Did i told you on forum or game i won't help you ? The forum topic it's not visible for the users, it was moved to a private area where only you & I can see what we talk, but you don't understand i am only 1 guy who can't do everything in the same time and while programming time can be very stressfull i can't offer 100% good support. At least, wait until i'm free. Your forum id was saved in my browser bar so i can take care later.

You want me to do some updates, but also you want to offer support in game. Let's do it step by step ok ? Epvp is not a chat platform. Check your forum topic for further information.

Of course I can wait, when you finish you can contact me on the forum or on discord, hoping you won't forget it

Problem solved, thank you for the support I got from [GA], you personally checked and found the problem.
See you in game!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/25/2019, 17:48   #86

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,201
macht immer noch viel spaß :]
das neue update hat nochmal den comfort verbessert. weiter so.
Old 10/30/2019, 13:01   #87

Booksday event is active for the whole day.
Old 10/31/2019, 18:52   #88

Dear players,

Today we updated a large part of the game models. This will make the game to load monsters, players, npc games much faster. The freezing of the screen will decrease considerably and you will
have better stability on long time online.

It is sufficient to start CalliopeClient.exe for the update, but also the complete updated version is on website too.

The update size is larger than usualy, will be faster for you to download the complete client from website. The patch will be slower due to the high amount of players running the update,
however we migrated temporary the patch server to a stronger server during the high traffic period.

Have fun and enjoy a much smoother game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2019, 18:59   #89

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,201
hey @
will the halloween chests be deleted after the event or can i keep them for later?
Old 11/06/2019, 15:45   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternationalKevin View Post
hey @
will the halloween chests be deleted after the event or can i keep them for later?
You can keep them.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread