Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Calliope2 - Global | Fight for your kingdom | 5 years | 8000+ daily

Discussion on Calliope2 - Global | Fight for your kingdom | 5 years | 8000+ daily within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/13/2020, 19:41   #181

elite*gold: 0
How many people are now online at the same time?
Old 04/13/2020, 22:33   #182

elite*gold: 6
Over 5000 now.

Some important changes:

1. When anti-bot page appears you will not receive damage from mobs (because you can't attack them).
2. When anti-bot page appears, your attack will be stopped even you have your client minimised (to avoid false positive bans).
3. All false positives from anti-bot removed.
4. At war event I removed the 3 minutes limit / kill. Instead, you can't kill the same player two times before you kill a different one.
5. I fixed the bug that in rare cases players didn't received the yang from gift page.

Changes will be implemented in the next 8 hours. A short maintenance is required.
Old 04/15/2020, 12:53   #183

1. Thundermap and CapeDragon monsters drops upgrade items (low rate drop, similar to official)
2. You can wirthdraw 900kkk yang amount from gift page without problems (max in inventory 910kkk)
Old 04/20/2020, 15:45   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliope2 View Post
1. Thundermap and CapeDragon monsters drops upgrade items (low rate drop, similar to official)
2. You can wirthdraw 900kkk yang amount from gift page without problems (max in inventory 910kkk)
your bosses are worthless razador azrael vs..
Old 04/20/2020, 23:02   #185

Each dungeon has its role, however there is always room for some improvement. Your feedback has been noted and will be taken in consideration for future updates.

Dear players,

In order to avoid stress when reading chat ads, we made some improvements:

- Shout and trade chats will stop when you are in chat group and guild mode.
- And when youre on event maps.
- When you open shout and trade chats, it will slow down even more than the first update.
- Guild and group chats will have changed color so you can read more easily.
- The chat mode will remain saved even after teleportation so you can talk to your friends always in peace.
Old 04/21/2020, 03:02   #186

and last suggestion , we are need new farm weapon we are so bored with poison sword
Old 04/21/2020, 16:19   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tress07 View Post
and last suggestion , we are need new farm weapon we are so bored with poison sword
This is why we implemented a lot of weapon skins.
Old 04/21/2020, 16:30   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliope2 View Post
This is why we implemented a lot of weapon skins.
but new weapon may be a new source of trade with upgrade items etc.

and really thank you for your interest
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2020, 01:56   #189

Dear players,

1. At the dojang on the left of your screen you will have a button that hides the players who are not in a duel +:
- When you enter in arena for duel all spectators will be hidden.
- While you are a spectator all the effects of the players will be hidden (if you leave them visible).

2. The Magic Key from the owls doesn't disconnect you anymore.
3. The fish from the water cave doesn't appear twice anymore.
4. Dark Sphere has it's damage increased, because it was not as shown in the description.
5. The twisted key also drops at Azrael, Death reaper, Ice Witch.
6. Sovereign En-Tai is in two more places.
7. The White Dew has 10 minutes.
8. The drop at Nemere and Razador was lowered, but you have gold bars drop now.
9. On the guild page, the lycan is no longer shown as "?"
10. More space was made for the total yang amount on the bank page (to make it easier to read).
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2020, 10:07   #190

Hi,

I would like to leave my feedback as an old metin2 player but kind of new player on this server.

First of all the server is well made and there are not random kicks that you will find on other servers as populated as this one is.

The fact that there are many events during the week its awesome, pvm as well as pvp so it gives you a reason to work for both kind of items. (I think tho there should be more random events)

I find tho that the possibily of making money between them is not so balanced as you will make a pretty nice fortune during the pvp event(with one character) but not so much during the pvm one(only if you have 3-4 characters of lvl 90+ then you can make as much money).

I like the fact that there are many MOD's in game and they are pretty friendly and communicative with fast answers and very helpful in general.

The experience received its correct, you are not making the lvl really fast but not that hard either. In weekends you have a special rate of exp which will give you a boost if you wanna do all 3 reborns that this server has(the reborns will help you more in pvp than in pvm but they are welcome in pvm as well as you receive piercing and critical chance as well as demi-humans and hp for each reborn)

A good part of the game is that you can have pretty fast acces at the basic pvm accesories (like necklace, bracelet, etc) but then you will have to farm a lot for armour/shoes and helmet(which in my opinion are not needed as the dmg is really good even without and you can do the dungeons really fast but if Indeed you want to make em you should know that they are pretty hard to do +9)

One really good thing is that at lvl 90 you have a really good way of making money, i will let you discover that. This is the level that gives you the opportunity to farm for the pvm basic items that i told you about.

An even better thing is that the vote per coins is working great and you have really good items that you can get, those items will help you even more on the server.

From lvl 90 the things are getting a bit harder, you are leveling a bit slower and you have to farm a bit in order to have good items.

The market is not that great to be honest, there are not many things that can sell fast and for good money as at this stage is an overflow of items due to the number of players that are on this server. The thing is as well as you need to farm a lot for couple of items that are selling for pretty much nothing(its cheaper to buy them directly than farming them), but that's not something that can be done without compromises so i think it should stay like it is until the pandemic thing is going away, then we can see how it evolves. You can still make pretty ok money using the market but sometimes you will find that you work pretty hard to make little money. Reselling is not the best as there are couple of guys that are always pushing the prices lower and lower and lower. I made in average around 70 to 100KKK (which is ok money for the server, an pvm armour +9 is around 400 to 600KKK) with around 6 hours of farm in total. The worst thing about the market is the fluctuation of the upp item's prices, you can buy 5 items for 1 to 2KKK now and later one there will be somebody selling the same stack of 5 items for 800KK so there's that (and its not just one guy, when the first one starts doing that the others will do the same just to make little money faster).

Another advantage that this server has is the fact that you can make decent money and eq on it even if you spend like 2H a day. You dont need to farm for 12H or other things if you just want to be decent, you have to spend well your time and you will make a pretty good character.

You can get your skills ready pretty fast as well so that's cool, the books are pretty cheap and soul stone Don't have a real value (i used to give stacks of 200 to players for nothing).

The dungeons are more rewarding now, they used to be really unbalanced. I will have to test them tho as the update is new.

The only thing that i don't like is the fact that to have a 5/5 items it takes ages and you need at least couple of account switching (i understand that it has to be hard but its getting really frustrating to leave 2 accounts switching for over 1 Week and to dont have any luck in that) In my opinion a slightly increase of chances will be more than welcome(not huge, just a bit).

I will finish with the most important thing: AN ACTIVE OWNER THAT IS LISTENING TO SUGGESTION AND PLAYERS OPINIONS. That speaks for its own and i really appreciate the fact that this guy is so friendly yet Professional and more than that its listening and try to improve as much as possible this server.

See you in game

Kind regards,
NooBStyle
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/30/2020, 05:22   #191

New update !

Old 05/02/2020, 20:13   #192

Dear players,

The Launcher has been updated. You have to (when you want) close the client and log in again. The new launcher will work much faster and you will not have lag when you open a quest, type something in the chat, summon a mount or activate a potion. You will no longer have lagg in areas with many players.

- Multiple data will be processed at once and this results in fast reponse time.

This is a preview
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 20:47   #193

Old 05/06/2020, 18:29   #194

elite*gold: 14
Received Thanks: 1,483
Wirklich nicer Server aber eine Sache gibt es die mich persönlich und ich denke auch viele andere stört. Unzwar habe vor kurzem (wieder) angefangen auf meinem alten Account es ist recht schwer meiner Meinung sich auf Calliope zurechtzufinden. Es gibt so viele Kostüme/Pets/Ringe/Mounts mit unterschiedlichen Bonis da weiß man nicht wirklich welches man sich holen soll bzw das Problem ist eher, dass man nichtmal weiß wie die ganzen Sachen heißen.

Vielleicht geht es auch nur mir so aber eine Überblick über alle Kostüme/Mounts/Pets und Ringe würde ich persönlich wirklich feiern.

Noch eine Kleinigkeit die vlt auch nur mich stört ist, dass euer Wiki eventuell mal überarbeitet werden müsste. Es gibt im IS mounts mit Mob/Tiere und Teufel und ich weiß nichtmal welcher Run welches Stark gegen hat.

Aber wie gesagt, Server ist playable und der IS ist mega billig.

mfg
Old 05/06/2020, 20:43   #195

I started creating the costume page. German version will be available too.

Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread