Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEWSCHOOL] Sena2 2.0 - Primus omnium | SERVER UPDATE 06.09

Discussion on [NEWSCHOOL] Sena2 2.0 - Primus omnium | SERVER UPDATE 06.09 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/18/2019, 10:14   #1036

elite*gold: 0
1) Very confusing, need to dedicate lot of time researching and asking around about various stuff.
2) Discord's chat was constantly closed for over a month now, for a stupid reason that i've never heard before. Making a dead community. Last few days is open as i see, thats good.
3) ENG Wiki is average to bad, with some bugs and a lot of useful information are missing (mostly for end-game).
4) GER Wiki is average. It is more updated than ENG Wiki. Same as 3), plus google translator sometimes sucks and give you bad information.
5) Shop search system is pretty bad.
6) Meley's Hort (Guild dungeon) is presented and doesnt exist, been waiting for over a month now to add it still nothing.
6) Not so many active GM's along the day.
7) I find drop quite exaggerated some times (needed quite a lot of time/uppis).
8) Quite monotonus, mostly at end-game.

1. This server is diffucult to understand?
First Farmmap=full PvP-EQ, Garden Eden=170er Full-PVP-EQ = 2 Maps for maximum EQ
2. It was closed, cause many players had a lot of questions and we need the maximum time for patchnotes and as you see, the chats already online.
3. We know this, we are working on it!
4. We know this, we are working on it too!
5. We are know the Searchbug, we are working on it.
6. Not active? Ehm, no, please show the inactivity
7. PvP-EQ=easy, very easy - PvM-EQ=very hard, chance to farming luxus items
8. monotone? You can create your own farming-style. You have 11 Dungeons and 6 Farmmaps and the Events.

Thanks for your answer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2019, 12:50   #1037

Quote:
Originally Posted by .NennoX View Post
1. This server is diffucult to understand?
First Farmmap=full PvP-EQ, Garden Eden=170er Full-PVP-EQ = 2 Maps for maximum EQ
2. It was closed, cause many players had a lot of questions and we need the maximum time for patchnotes and as you see, the chats already online.
3. We know this, we are working on it!
4. We know this, we are working on it too!
5. We are know the Searchbug, we are working on it.
6. Not active? Ehm, no, please show the inactivity
7. PvP-EQ=easy, very easy - PvM-EQ=very hard, chance to farming luxus items
8. monotone? You can create your own farming-style. You have 11 Dungeons and 6 Farmmaps and the Events.

Thanks for your answer.
1. Yes it is, not for the main concept, but for some PvM things. Like Mounts and Pets (there are 50%, 80%, 100%, 110%, 120%, 140%). Like skins (20%, 25%). Same for wings (50%, 100%). Sashes (40%, 80%). Still dont know if what i had writed are valid. Now i know most of them, but as a new player i had to dedicate a lot of time to ask around GMs/players, search in shops/NPCs/Itemshop, trying to figure whats going on about these, since the wiki doesnt offer these information.
2. And you choose dead community the whole month.
3 and 4 and 5. Good
6. I dont know for the past 10 days cause i dont play at all, but when i was playing, most of the days i keep my questions and waited till night for a GM to come online.
7. You are might right.
8. I still think it is a bit, when you try to maximize your profit / hour. But its not so important. Maybe i shouldnt mention it at all.

Can you please answer me about this, cause i confused the numbers:
6) Meley's Hort (Guild dungeon) is presented and doesnt exist, been waiting for over a month now to add it still nothing.

Also, there is one more thing i would like to write about. PvP End-game is Very Hard imo and it shouldnt be that way, it should be easier. Mostly when it comes for 14-day PvP items (rings, sash, wings) and for the pet (75% HH or 90% ?? dont remember). These items are very hard to acquire and they give clearly an advantage in PvP and oPvP. Imo, at least wings+sash should be permanent, 75% HH pet less expensive, and keep the rings 14day (maybe with better drop chance? you know better).

Thank you.
Old 10/18/2019, 12:59   #1038

You cant summon Pets in Guildwars or Duelmaps, you cant use rings, sashes, wings and more in Duelmaps and guildwars. Every single item is only luxus and only map1/map2 and another Maps useable.

PvP-EQ is for you hard? Sena is the easierst server in category farming pvp-stuff.

Meleys Hort is already done, we only need special items or items, where everyone would say "for this run, I will give up my life." Sorry for the waiting-time.

Ofc we could increased the ring-sash-wing-droprate, but why? You can drop with full double bonus 5 14 days Items in 100 Runs. 1 Run needs 8 minutes without cooltime AND you can buy the items from another player, why must be every item easily to drop?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2019, 13:11   #1039

Quote:
You cant summon Pets in Guildwars or Duelmaps, you cant use rings, sashes, wings and more in Duelmaps and guildwars. Every single item is only luxus and only map1/map2 and another Maps useable.
I am sorry, i didnt know about that. Thats nice, well played.

Quote:
PvP-EQ is for you hard? Sena is the easierst server in category farming pvp-stuff.
Not the PvP-EQ, i was writing about (pet, rings, sash and wings). BUT, PvP is easy with PvM rings, potions and Alchemy (only orange i think). So, farming these items need some time to invest. But, besides that it is easy yea, no space for discussion.

Quote:
Meleys Hort is already done, we only need special items or items, where everyone would say "for this run, I will give up my life. Sorry for the waiting-time.
Thats great, hyped me abit. Looking forward. Thanks for the discussion, i dont have anything else to write.
Old 10/18/2019, 13:23   #1040

We will post the next incoming news about the meleys hort.

- Die Droprate von den 14-Tage-Items wurde minimal erhöht
- Heil-Band wurde für die Topliste angepasst
- Der Cache wurde gecleaed

- Droprate of 14-day items increased minimally
- Healing sash adapted for toplist
- The cache was cleared

Patchnotes 19.10.2019 12:32 - patch needed
Old 10/20/2019, 11:23   #1041

- Interne Fehler behoben
- Der Cache wurde gecleaed

- Fixed intern issues
- The cache was cleared

Small Patchnotes 20.10.2019 11:28 - NO patch needed
Old 10/21/2019, 01:23   #1042

elite*gold: 52
Ich habe jetzt mal Stumpf auf THX gedrückt, weil ich die Servervorstellung hübsch finde und ICH keine Rechtschreibfehler fand! Also da steckt Mühe, Nachkorrektur (denke ich mal, oder Perfekt beim 1. mal?^^) und Liebe zum Detail drinne, alleine die korrekte Anordnung der ganzen Bilder

Ich denke ich schau mir das mal an, ich habe seit.. äh... lang lang zu lang kein metin2 mehr gespielt, aber hey... ich hab Zeit, ich hab Geld, ich hab Bock, wieso nicht.
Ich hoffe man kann bei euch Geld ausgeben xD Ich mag Cashen :3 (aber net so extrem wie bei Mobile Games wo man 1.200€ für ein Event ausgeben muss... ja kein Witz... 40€ für 10 Truhen Schlüssel, Truhe Nummer 12 kostet 105 Schlüssel= 400€ für die 12. Truhe Truhe 1-12 Freischalten kostet 1.200€... DAS ist mir dann doch 'etwas' zu viel Cashen).

Okay, ähm... dann registriere, downloade, und so ich mal
Man riecht sich!

Edit: Direkt 2 Dinge:
1. YAI ein WBB Forum (ist glaube in der MT2 Szene Standard ) Ich mag WBB; sorry epvp, vbulletin suckt... und phpbb... bäh.
2. DAS stört mich doch sehr... wenn ich am rumsurfen bin, will ich wissen was ich für Tabs offen habe ein "Come Back!" Tab... verwirrt mich....Das solltest du ändern.
Stell dir vor das würde bei jedem meiner epvp Tabs stehen...

3 Threads Testweise geöffnet (ich hab gerne viele Themen/Seiten auf...) und dann haste 0 Ahnung:

@ Das solltets du bitte ändern

Edit: Sehe ich das in eurem itemshop richtig... man kauft sich Kagg langweilige League of Legends Namen die man sich dann an den Kopf ballert für ca. 25€? 25€ für die Verwendung eines Namens der Eigentum der Firma Riot Games ist? (ob da nicht dann schnell eine Markenrechtsklage kommt? Bei Kommerziellen Nutzen von Marken sind Firmen schnell böhse).
Und wenn nur so ein Ding am Kopf schon 25€ kostet weiß ich nicht, ob ich die Preispolitik als gut erachten kann... in so einen "Namensstein" so nenn ich das mal steckt jetzt nicht die Mega Arbeit. Ein Ultimativer Skin bei league of Legends, der Animationen, Profildesign, Avatar, Soundeffekte besodneren Login und so enthält, zahlt man ca. 20€.
Nur so als... vergleich Und die Kosten für dessen Entwicklung schätze ich mal auf... 800-2.000$
Old 10/21/2019, 14:15   #1043

Hi und danke für deine Antwort.

Es kostet 10 Euro, keine 25, wie kommst du auf 25? Es gibt auch keine Vorteile, es ist einfach Dekoration.
Old 10/21/2019, 19:44   #1044

elite*gold: 52
Quote:
Hi und danke für deine Antwort.

Es kostet 10 Euro, keine 25, wie kommst du auf 25? Es gibt auch keine Vorteile, es ist einfach Dekoration.

Da steht 300.000
und hier die Preise:

Also da ist ne 25€ Aufladung das minimum und das halt nur für ein Markenname... und ich dachte Mobbing an Schulen wegen markenkleidung wäre schon uncool :/
Ich finde selbst 10€ noch zu viel vielleicht... 2,50€

Da Ihr ja League of Legends mögt:

VIEL Schöner als ein reiner "Text" der über dem Kopf schwebt und da biste bei 2,50€ dabei.
Inklusive Restguthaben
Würdet Ihr euch die Mühe machen und da ein richtiges Design entwickeln, was wie ein GM Logo über den Kopf Schwebt, könnte man EVTL.! gaanz eventuell ja über eine Rechtfertigung nachdenken.
Für ein reinen Schriftzug der netmal nen Grafiker erfordert.... Und ich bezweifel das dieses "Bernstein"item mit der Mücke drinne extra designt wurde.
Dinge sollten verhältnismäßig bleiben, es bringt ja auch keinen Vorteil.
Für 10€ würde meine Mutter sich Second-Hand nen Paar Schuhe gönnen :P
Für 30€ habe ich mir gerade neue Schuhe gekauft
Old 10/21/2019, 21:58   #1045

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrackenDarck View Post

Da steht 300.000
und hier die Preise:

Also da ist ne 25€ Aufladung das minimum und das halt nur für ein Markenname... und ich dachte Mobbing an Schulen wegen markenkleidung wäre schon uncool :/
Ich finde selbst 10€ noch zu viel vielleicht... 2,50€

Da Ihr ja League of Legends mögt:

VIEL Schöner als ein reiner "Text" der über dem Kopf schwebt und da biste bei 2,50€ dabei.
Inklusive Restguthaben
Würdet Ihr euch die Mühe machen und da ein richtiges Design entwickeln, was wie ein GM Logo über den Kopf Schwebt, könnte man EVTL.! gaanz eventuell ja über eine Rechtfertigung nachdenken.
Für ein reinen Schriftzug der netmal nen Grafiker erfordert.... Und ich bezweifel das dieses "Bernstein"item mit der Mücke drinne extra designt wurde.
Dinge sollten verhältnismäßig bleiben, es bringt ja auch keinen Vorteil.
Für 10€ würde meine Mutter sich Second-Hand nen Paar Schuhe gönnen :P
Für 30€ habe ich mir gerade neue Schuhe gekauft
Musst ja nicht kaufen. Farm easy Yang und kauf dir das Zeug xD So schwer ist der Server jetzt auch nicht
Old 10/21/2019, 23:37   #1046

Kollege wurde gebannt , nur weil der GM nicht klar kam , dass es sein Privat char einfach zerstoert hat.. "bann grund wegen Beleidigung" er hatte nur gesagt das er **** ist oder aehnliches. Traurig.
Old 10/21/2019, 23:52   #1047

Ehm, kannst du uns das mal zeigen, was der Grund war und Charname bitte. Ich gucke es mir an, ob er wirklich für SOWAS gebannt wurde. Ein GM kann btw nicht bannen, nur Equalize und wir können es.
Old 10/24/2019, 11:48   #1048

- Die Wartezeit von Gildenfertigkeiten (TP) wurden von 1800s auf 300s reduziert
- Halloween-Event-Clientside-Vorbereitungen durchgeführt
- Der Cache wurde gecleared

- Reduced guild wars skills (HP) waiting time from 1800s to 300s
- Halloween event client side preparations completed
- The cache has been cleared

small Patchnotes 24.10.2019 11:45 - patch needed
252 MB Patch now online and for user with patcher-probems
how-to: extract the zip, replace the files in your pack-folder (9 files), done
Old 10/24/2019, 23:40   #1049

Ich hoffe das der Server wieder voller wird NennoX mehr Promo für das Affengeile ding
Old 10/25/2019, 01:24   #1050

Hey guys,

Something different. We fixed tons of little issues on client(syserr) - 1 gb patch online.
Your Solitary, Land of Warriors, World-Boss-Map and Tournament-Map could have a "better" design.

Full client and manual patch download coming soon.

Hey guys²,

Something different. We fixed again tons of little issues on client(syserr) - 1 gb patch online in 12 minutes
Your Solitary, Land of Warriors, World-Boss-Map, Tournament-Map, Infected Garden and another Maps could have a "better" design.

Full client and manual patch download coming soon.