Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 SG [Oldschool]

Discussion on Metin2 SG [Oldschool] within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 10/10/2020, 12:34   #1141

elite*gold: 0
they remove the count of online players because is shamelul
Old 10/10/2020, 13:49   #1142

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by estoesmaskunhack View Post
they remove the count of online players because is shamelul
They've explained plenty of times why they dont show online player count.
If you really believe the numbers most serveradmins here show on their websites then you're truly lost.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/10/2020, 13:50   #1143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinglol View Post
They've explained plenty of times why they dont show online player count.
If you really believe the numbers most serveradmins here show on their websites then you're truly lost.
if you really think metin2 Sg is crowed you are really lost
Old 10/10/2020, 14:00   #1144

Quote:
if you really think metin2 Sg is crowed you are really lost
It's been months since you got banned for selling gold, looks like you're still mad
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2020, 14:02   #1145

Quote:
It's been months since you got banned for selling gold, looks like you're still mad
no idea i sell all and quit let me check if i am banned

Quote:
i think not ban but i dont care btw
Old 10/10/2020, 14:23   #1146

Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:
no idea i sell all and quit let me check if i am banned

i think not ban but i dont care btw
You have been banned on SG2Global for gold selling, so yeah its just logical that you might still have some random spare accounts on Metin2SG as those are two different Servers.

But as you said, you quit months ago, we are rising in numbers since months.

You are just contradicting yourself and proving that you are just here to spread negativity.

Just go a few pages back, literally every screenshot shows a crowded server and everyone says the opposite of what you are trying to tell us here.

Oh and also... we didnt remove the playercounter, we never had one on Metin2SG and we explained plenty of times that we also don't intend to put one. Even if we had 25.000 Players we wouldn't put one because the mind of most people is simply corrupted by all those fake playercounters and people don't really grasp the reality of numbers anymore.

You didnt make any sense when you hated the server before launch.

You didnt make any sense when you hated the server after you were banned.

And you don't make a lot of sense now.
I mean despite hating on the server before we even started promoting it you still played it on launch, then tried to sell your gold and TP overpriced as hell, didn't manage to sell it, got banned for it and then went back to hating.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/10/2020, 21:54   #1147

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElspethTirel View Post
You have been banned on SG2Global for gold selling, so yeah its just logical that you might still have some random spare accounts on Metin2SG as those are two different Servers.

But as you said, you quit months ago, we are rising in numbers since months.

You are just contradicting yourself and proving that you are just here to spread negativity.

Just go a few pages back, literally every screenshot shows a crowded server and everyone says the opposite of what you are trying to tell us here.

Oh and also... we didnt remove the playercounter, we never had one on Metin2SG and we explained plenty of times that we also don't intend to put one. Even if we had 25.000 Players we wouldn't put one because the mind of most people is simply corrupted by all those fake playercounters and people don't really grasp the reality of numbers anymore.

You didnt make any sense when you hated the server before launch.

You didnt make any sense when you hated the server after you were banned.

And you don't make a lot of sense now.
I mean despite hating on the server before we even started promoting it you still played it on launch, then tried to sell your gold and TP overpriced as hell, didn't manage to sell it, got banned for it and then went back to hating.
nice i am happy for you my bes wishes
the power of true

Old 10/10/2020, 22:20   #1148

Quote:
nice i am happy for you my bes wishes
the power of true

Feel free to post the rest of the chat aswell where I showed you exactly which chars are yours and that you didnt sell anything + where you insulted our Staff team.

Ofcourse i am just going to remove you from our Discord server rather than wasting my time with a toxic person who does nothing but hating and then goes on to play our Server eitherway.
Have a nice live ahead, i am not going to waste any more time with you than i already have.
Old 10/10/2020, 22:33   #1149

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElspethTirel View Post
Feel free to post the rest of the chat aswell where I showed you exactly which chars are yours and that you didnt sell anything + where you insulted our Staff team.

Ofcourse i am just going to remove you from our Discord server rather than wasting my time with a toxic person who does nothing but hating and then goes on to play our Server eitherway.
Have a nice live ahead, i am not going to waste any more time with you than i already have.
ye i dont sell nothing i lose all my money XDDDDDDDDDDD
you are down but aniway i wish u the best
Old 10/11/2020, 08:33   #1150

elite*gold: 117
Nice Server
Old 10/11/2020, 11:15   #1151

Received Thanks: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by capanl415 View Post
I played sg1 since the very beginning then moved to sg2 when it released, would not recommend this server to anyone, the team is literally constantly searching ways how to scam and get money out of the players. (on a completely different level then other servers)

Let me point out some examples:

Sg1 Alchemy : They release Minor Alchemy ( Lowest Legend Rank ) to the itemshop at this time no1 had a higher alchemy then minor or MAX low class for the biggest spenders (2. rank), now it was possible to purchase it on itemshop for an unheard lower price then they are used to be. not enough with that, afterwards they relased (rare) alchemy drop from ALL 90's map bosses which means you can make ALL your alchemy perfect super class (TOP Rank) in less then a week just by farming. Not enough with that they made it EVEN easier to get PERFECT bonus on your alchemy by the new run which drops Alchemy bonus changer.
Conclusion: They release something after everyone purchased it, they add it on random farming places and it becomes worthless. (Not to mention it cost around 10-20€ JUST to remove ONE of your alchemy's successfully & not enough with that it cost € to refill them aswell EACH of them.) (They last 4Hours Active Before A New Refill)

Sg1 Rarity: After the players spend thousands of € to get somehow good bonuses in their items, they release rarity bonusses (6-7 bonus on items) and ofc you cant add them to your already made items that would be a lose for them, so they have been so pleasefull to make you farm in the hope of you will drop a good rarity. To make it clear:

Rarity Possibilities:

Rare: 1x Lowest Bonus Possible
Precious: 1x Middle Bonus Possible
Epic : 1x Lowest Bonus Possible + 1x Middle Bonus Possible
Mystic: 1x Max Bonus
Titanic : 1x Max Bonus + 1x Lowest/Middle OR 2x Middle
Legendary : 1x Max Bonus + 1x Middle OR 2x Max Bonus
Now you think how can an item with 1x Max Bonus + 1x Middle be a Legendary AND a titanic? well depends if the Max Bonus is the 6. or the 7. bonus why it is so i dont know too. Back to topic.

So now every item which has been spendt thousands of € to make, has become completely worthless/useless. (At this point you can't Add OR Change Rarity what you drop is what you get) so after everyone spend another thousands of € to make new items, and sold thier old perfect items for litterly nothing, they release Rarity Adder & Changer. Conclusion : Everything they do, is trolling the players.

Armours: A Common thing in Metin2 is that your armour goes from lv 70+9 -> Aqua/Epic and keep improvement to the last released armour, in SG no, after everyone made thier aqua armours they release whalebone armours which is as powerfull as an Aqua/Epic+9, in +6, which is 100% to make by their pleased scrolls which provides you 100% succes from +0-+6. Conclusion: Another trolling on players who spended/farmed hard to make their armour aqua/epic+9 and afterwards spendt alot to change somehow right bonus is completely wasted, their value is scrap price (yes even legendary 2 max & 5/5)

They started SG2, Everyone made everything over again, another thousands of € spended, after a few months they shut it down AND merged it with SG1 EVEN after they promissed and told the players countless times that it would NEVER be a possibility or a reality to merge the servers NERVER EVER so the players had trust in them, and started to make aqua armors again, but unfortunately all the items they made became worthless after mergeing.

I can continue endless with trolls they have done to the players, just keep in mind everything you make or buy on that server will be useless/worthless after an update.
Last but no least you will never enjoy the gameplay or be available to make any pvm runs or join any pvp fight without spending a bunch of € (Yes ofcouse if you play 3 Years 24/7 without spending MAYBE one day you will be available to make SOME runs in the end but dont have big expectations)

Costumes, Pets and whatever else is all time limited maximum 30days and you have to purchase a new one, and make new bonusses the bonusses can not be transfered.
On the first glance, you may have a point in some your arguments but when you look into it a little further, you are that they dont, really

1. Are you really complaining about them making something easier to achieve for non shoppers after YEARS of players begging for it and calling it scamming money? Lol

2. Rarity items weren't supposed to be something that every player should have, that's why they are called rare. They were released when? In 2014? And you're still mad about it?
It's not really the servers fault that the players are greedy to use the best equipment, even if it's just a lv 34 warrior armor or a 55avg fms.

3. I agree that it would be more player friendly if you could upgrade your armors to the 115 ones. But What do you expect ? That you can continue upgrading your equipment from 2007 in 2020? You could always get compasses ingame very easily, that's where for example gameforge metin makes their money from the most. Have you seen their upgrading rates? Lmao
Here you can farm changers ingame.
Also, no those armors are not worthless at all, but it's quite normal that they aren't worth the same anymore bc they aren't end gear anymore.
On officials changers cost 2 euros each. I'm comparing gameforge servers with sg bc they started out relatively similar.
If you could always reuse your eq from ages ago, that would literally not make a penny besides the dirt cheap thieves gloves from the mall. YES a server wants to earn money, because it's business, but this doesnt make it a scam lol. You CAN achieve everything ingame, if you're paying real money it's because you want to proceed faster and that's once again your choice, but not neccecary. 3 years is exaggerated, if you play actively for a few months you will get progress. Of course, you won't end up in the endgame within a few weeks lol but that's how it's supposed to be.

4. They made a second server because many people were begging for it. Everyone that started there made the decision in him-/herself.
They said a merge was impossible, yes but they went out of their way and made it possible so people who spent their time and money there wouldn't lose everything. And now you're trying to turn this into a bad thing? Also, didn't they have razador and nemere in sg2global too? Lol

I agree that a bonus transfer item for costumes would be welcomed.
However, if you play the server the way the teams intention on how to play it, together with other players, you dont need the costumes. I don't play like that either but then again it's my decision that I want to do stuff alone and make the best damage.
So yeah, like I said... not much of real room to attack the server for being money hungry.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2020, 13:39   #1152

elite*gold: 117
+1
Old 10/11/2020, 15:05   #1153

Quote:
Originally Posted by capanl415 View Post
I played sg1 since the very beginning then moved to sg2 when it released, would not recommend this server to anyone, the team is literally constantly searching ways how to scam and get money out of the players. (on a completely different level then other servers)

Let me point out some examples:

Sg1 Alchemy : They release Minor Alchemy ( Lowest Legend Rank ) to the itemshop at this time no1 had a higher alchemy then minor or MAX low class for the biggest spenders (2. rank), now it was possible to purchase it on itemshop for an unheard lower price then they are used to be. not enough with that, afterwards they relased (rare) alchemy drop from ALL 90's map bosses which means you can make ALL your alchemy perfect super class (TOP Rank) in less then a week just by farming. Not enough with that they made it EVEN easier to get PERFECT bonus on your alchemy by the new run which drops Alchemy bonus changer.
Conclusion: They release something after everyone purchased it, they add it on random farming places and it becomes worthless. (Not to mention it cost around 10-20€ JUST to remove ONE of your alchemy's successfully & not enough with that it cost € to refill them aswell EACH of them.) (They last 4Hours Active Before A New Refill)

Sg1 Rarity: After the players spend thousands of € to get somehow good bonuses in their items, they release rarity bonusses (6-7 bonus on items) and ofc you cant add them to your already made items that would be a lose for them, so they have been so pleasefull to make you farm in the hope of you will drop a good rarity. To make it clear:

Rarity Possibilities:

Rare: 1x Lowest Bonus Possible
Precious: 1x Middle Bonus Possible
Epic : 1x Lowest Bonus Possible + 1x Middle Bonus Possible
Mystic: 1x Max Bonus
Titanic : 1x Max Bonus + 1x Lowest/Middle OR 2x Middle
Legendary : 1x Max Bonus + 1x Middle OR 2x Max Bonus
Now you think how can an item with 1x Max Bonus + 1x Middle be a Legendary AND a titanic? well depends if the Max Bonus is the 6. or the 7. bonus why it is so i dont know too. Back to topic.

So now every item which has been spendt thousands of € to make, has become completely worthless/useless. (At this point you can't Add OR Change Rarity what you drop is what you get) so after everyone spend another thousands of € to make new items, and sold thier old perfect items for litterly nothing, they release Rarity Adder & Changer. Conclusion : Everything they do, is trolling the players.

Armours: A Common thing in Metin2 is that your armour goes from lv 70+9 -> Aqua/Epic and keep improvement to the last released armour, in SG no, after everyone made thier aqua armours they release whalebone armours which is as powerfull as an Aqua/Epic+9, in +6, which is 100% to make by their pleased scrolls which provides you 100% succes from +0-+6. Conclusion: Another trolling on players who spended/farmed hard to make their armour aqua/epic+9 and afterwards spendt alot to change somehow right bonus is completely wasted, their value is scrap price (yes even legendary 2 max & 5/5)

They started SG2, Everyone made everything over again, another thousands of € spended, after a few months they shut it down AND merged it with SG1 EVEN after they promissed and told the players countless times that it would NEVER be a possibility or a reality to merge the servers NERVER EVER so the players had trust in them, and started to make aqua armors again, but unfortunately all the items they made became worthless after mergeing.

I can continue endless with trolls they have done to the players, just keep in mind everything you make or buy on that server will be useless/worthless after an update.
Last but no least you will never enjoy the gameplay or be available to make any pvm runs or join any pvp fight without spending a bunch of € (Yes ofcouse if you play 3 Years 24/7 without spending MAYBE one day you will be available to make SOME runs in the end but dont have big expectations)

Costumes, Pets and whatever else is all time limited maximum 30days and you have to purchase a new one, and make new bonusses the bonusses can not be transfered.
Your post is so whack that is laughable.

All the updates for alchemy from sv2 were brought to sv1 before the merge and thus making everything more accessible. Nobody forced you to buy those alchemy chests back then and like you said, nobody had any dss higher than low/inter at that point so it was by no means necessary to buy them to stay competitive. The original alchemy system was implemented poorly since it was very inaccessible to any player.
Also fyi the alchemy re-rollers are only for mythic tier.
The duration on stones is 12h. If you don't wan't to buy a 8h refiller from IS you can simply craft refillers using the alchemy shop using cut or rare stones with a high success rate. You easily get 15% and 30% refills that way.(You said it yourself you can farm a lot of cors in a week )

The rarity system has been unchanged since 2015. They wanted to make it more accessible to everyone so that you don't have to literally grind for days and days and not get the desired rarity in the end anyway.
It had its charm too but it's definitely for the better now.
And again, to be clear: you never had to spend thousand of euros like you said(or any money at all). If that's what you did then it was your decision and it means you had disposable income.
If you're that naive to think that every single piece of content in an MMORPG will stat relevant forever then you're a lost cause

Not having them upgrade further is not the best design choice but keep in mind the armours have the same exact defensive values. Both an aqua and a 115 armour have the same magic res and demi res so you could always remains relevant with an aqua.
How about you make a suggestion thread in the server's forum about it instead of crying here?

I know they promised they won't merge. They never intended to but the project didn't work out for them. What was the alternative? Either close down sg2 completely w/o merging since it was completely dead and thus you lose all your stuff or they keep the server on and waste time and resources on it for nothing.
The decision to merge was the right one in the end. The way sg2 was handled and managed was the problem but it's already too late to talk about it. Projects just fail sometimes(just have a look at 90%+ of servers here, most of them flop after 1 month or less; SG1 is on since 2009 )
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/11/2020, 16:17   #1154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splityy View Post
I know they promised they won't merge. They never intended to but the project didn't work out for them. What was the alternative? Either close down sg2 completely w/o merging since it was completely dead and thus you lose all your stuff or they keep the server on and waste time and resources on it for nothing.
The decision to merge was the right one in the end. The way sg2 was handled and managed was the problem but it's already too late to talk about it. Projects just fail sometimes(just have a look at 90%+ of servers here, most of them flop after 1 month or less; SG1 is on since 2009 )
Hey there @,

since nearly everything is sorted out without the need of an official statement from my side, this is the only thing i will adress.

SG2 Had a lot of problems, some caused by players, some caused by us.
No one is perfect, neither are we. There's a lot of things we could have done better for sure.

Eitherway, to adress the "No merge will happen" statement etc.
  • We never intended to make a second Server, we made one because everyone [mostly on epvp] told us to make a new server because they do not want to join an old Server.
  • After this, we took the decision and gave it a shot as we noticed it was highly requested. We intended to start S2 similar to S1 and then step by step drift them apart with different updates. Ofcourse, as you know now this didnt work out the way we intended it. Having a completely useless DEV that screwed up every system he touched did cost us tons of time. Ofcourse he was let go but that didnt bring us back any time we already lost.
  • When you have the intention to make the servers go 2 seperate ways, ofcourse the possibility of a merge ends up being 0% so that was just dead sure for us
  • After we accepted that it wont work out that way and we had 2 Servers with similar concept [which wasnt exactly the same at that point as SG2 was significantly easier than S1] Shadow was no longer part of SG as he got a Job offer which was too good to refuse. This basically made the Merge impossible for us but at that point SG2 was still in an acceptable state, nowhere near the 20 players at the end.
  • Later, Shadow returned to our Team which gave us the ability to decide wether we put quite a bit of work into a Merge. Or do it like everyone else, close down the server and open another one in 3 Months.
  • You know what we decided for. The Merge. So after some work we managed to Merge the Servers and by doing that we made sure no one lost their progress and could simply continue if they wanted to, which quite a few people did, giving SG a raise in players which was followed by another raise when we added Meley and Mythic DSS + Mythic DSS Changers.

To close this argumentation out, let me be dead honest with you.

If all we cared about was your money, we'd simply do it like the others and open/close every 6Months instead of leaving a server online for 11 Years and making absolutely every content more accessible so you have to spend even less to progress fast.
Because thats even what Gameforge is doing to rip the most Profit out of you.
Why does this happen? Well, because its possible.
Everyone knows that those servers will surely not last long and most of them are purely for the cashgrab. Despite that, nobody cares and plays those servers anyways.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/12/2020, 17:11   #1155

Hey there,

mit dem heutigen Reboot kamen einige anpassungen, fixes und erweiterungen.
  • Durch einen Bug haben Nemere Skill animationen und ganze skills gefehlt, diese sind nun gänzlich entbuggt. Da er dadurch an Damage gewonnen hat, wurde er re-balanced.
  • Da durch den selben bug auch Yamachon bzw Razador keine Skill animationen hatte, wurde auch dieser gefixt.
  • Die Hydra skills sind nun auch Sichtbar
  • Die Immunität gegenüber Zauberaufheben verschwindet nun nicht mehr mit dem Tod oder nach einem Teleport.
  • Der Skill "Tarnung" wurde drastisch verbessert und ist nun eine wirkliche Tarnung. Dies bedeutet das auch das Glitzern von Rüstungen, Buffs und auch die Markierung auf der Minimap verschwinden, wenn man sich Tarnt.
  • Der Sechste Fernkampf Ninja Skill "Giftstrahl" hatte einen Fehler im Code welcher ihn Doppelten Schaden machen lassen hat, wurde nun jedoch gefixt.
  • Die Anzahl der Packets die gesendet werden wenn man das Lager oder Shops durch weglaufen schließt wurden gesenkt, Leute mit schlechterer Verbindung zum Server sollten nun dadurch nicht mehr Disconnecten.
  • Einige Item Beschreibungen korrigiert.
  • Beschreibung von einigen Pets, Kostümen und Mounts verbessert
  • Teile des Halloween 2020 Events eingefügt

English:

Kind Regards,
Metin2SG Team