Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Metin2 SG [Oldschool]

Discussion on Metin2 SG [Oldschool] within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 07/08/2020, 15:39   #1051

elite*gold: 0
ist der server noch gut besucht?

Old 07/08/2020, 16:05   #1052

Ich war dort on. Meiner Meinung nach, nein ..
Läden waren zwar sehr viele da. Rufi war aber sehr, sehr ruhig ..

Mach dir einfach ein eigenes Bild

Old 07/08/2020, 22:10   #1053

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulFly' View Post
ist der server noch gut besucht?
Heya,

einfach mal die letzen zwei oder drei Seiten durchlesen, den meisten scheint es zu reichen.
Am besten du Logst dich einfach selber mal ein und machst dir ein Bild.

@ man kann nicht anhand des Rufis fest machen wie voll ein Server ist.
Viele Server werden einfach nur zugespammt wo die selben 5 Leute 300x die selben 3 Items rein spammen die sie verkaufen wollen, so etwas gibt es bei uns halt nicht. Das bedeutet jedoch nicht, dass diese Server dann voller sind als unserer.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 07/23/2020, 22:09   #1054

my main got banned 7 days for some bad words ok i accep it.. but now i go online with my buffer and suddenly gm said i insulted him ?>??? i never insulted him or so far where is his proof i did ? this what happend

Old 07/24/2020, 01:24   #1055

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainDrunk View Post
my main got banned 7 days for some bad words ok i accep it.. but now i go online with my buffer and suddenly gm said i insulted him ?>??? i never insulted him or so far where is his proof i did ? this what happend

Since you want to start like this again, i'll feel free to post a little bit more of your chat. While sure, you only used "soft" insults directed towards the staff, you felt the need to put out heavily racist comments and spread lies just a few days before that, which got you suspended for a week. Afterwards you felt the need to continue, so it was extended from temporary to permanent.

The first screen in the Spoiler shows the same chat as the one on your screen, just with a few more messages that you did not show.

The Second screen is a few days earlier, which you completely "forgot" to mention.

And the third screen is after you received your first permabann due to trying to chargeback the Money you used to buy our TecPoints, continueing the chargeback claim untill you finally lost the claim. Posting chatlogs of all these chars would be too much but it should be clear what the intention of those chars was, considering one of them is named "TaryhasAIDS" (To clearify, Tary is our SGM)

And before you start with that "Elspeth hates me and only punishes me because she's biased" stuff again, it wasn't me who permabanned you, i was kind enough to do a 7 Day bann only despite your consistant negative behaviour.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/24/2020, 02:22   #1056

i have not hide anything really nothing.. i just wanna play the server as old friends and what been in the past is the past ? how can you bann all chars out of nothing ? doesnt that seem this server like a big old scamm?
Old 07/24/2020, 02:44   #1057

ReactiioN was kind enough to allow me to post this.
You already gave this promise the last time we had to permabann you.
Eitherway, any further comment like this will, just like the last time, simply be reported as its nothing more than spreading lies and insults.

Old 07/24/2020, 02:47   #1058

you guys want to make people quit that spend in your server to tease people out. now you guys make FAKE charracters to look into ppl how is that not WRONG ? use people there accounts lol

and what did i still do wrong ? nothing ? none for Perm bann
Old 07/24/2020, 07:10   #1059

elite*gold: 49
Received Thanks: 3,041
Quote:
you guys want to make people quit that spend in your server to tease people out. now you guys make FAKE charracters to look into ppl how is that not WRONG ? use people there accounts lol

and what did i still do wrong ? nothing ? none for Perm bann
as far as i don‘t like SG and especially Elspeth at all. just for naming characters xHITLERx and stuff like this you deserve the permabann. i don‘t even get why you even bother to want your accounts back when you clearly said the server will die? why waste time then
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/27/2020, 01:18   #1060

kinda sad to bann a player that never insulted a staff member. gm thinks i insulted him bt it was towards this player that insulted me.. and now elisabeth perm banned all my charrs without any good reason
Old 07/27/2020, 09:43   #1061

Quote:
kinda sad to bann a player that never insulted a staff member. gm thinks i insulted him bt it was towards this player that insulted me.. and now elisabeth perm banned all my charrs without any good reason
The reasons she provided are pretty valuable to me? Lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/29/2020, 01:02   #1062

no wonder this server is dead.. because of this horrible GameMaster ElspethTirel
Old 07/29/2020, 02:05   #1063

Quote:
no wonder this server is dead.. because of this horrible GameMaster ElspethTirel
Weird, you call it dead and yet you always come back to play here, insult people, try to scam us, throw out racist phrases and end up permabanned.

This happens atleast once a year and eventually ends up here on EPVP again, as always.
I wonder if you even realise that nobody here believes you, not even the people who dislike me and want to believe you are able to do so.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/29/2020, 22:04   #1064

Good afternoon
When will there be a summer event?
when will there be an update?
For when pet-system pet?
For when shoulder sash?
for when all official dungeons implemented?
Server open since 2009 not having this is just ridiculous.
Old 07/29/2020, 23:18   #1065

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiagooxpt View Post
Good afternoon
When will there be a summer event?
when will there be an update?
For when pet-system pet?
For when shoulder sash?
for when all official dungeons implemented?
Server open since 2009 not having this is just ridiculous.
We dont plan a summer event at the moment, we have enough seasonal events as it is.

The next update including Meleys Lair and a lot of other things is almost ready, there have been quite a few updates lately, if you missed them you should check our Forum.

Pet system is not a focus of ours at the moment.

Shoulder Sash system is not planed at the moment as the community is very divided about it, we will implement it eventually but at the moment it is neither really requested nor does it make sense to implement it.

Further implementing of Ship Defense / Zodiac is planed, but for now it'll be only Meleys Lair.
You don't need all dungeons, especially since we have 3 Selfmade dungeons.

Theres a total of 9 Dungeons, Meleys Lair being the 10th. We have more than enough content, clearly, else we wouldn't have players who are stuck with us for those 10, nearly 11 years.

Tags
metin2 sg, metin2sg, sg, singapore