Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoM2 - The Legend | International | Hard | 8 years online

Discussion on WoM2 - The Legend | International | Hard | 8 years online within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/12/2020, 21:13   #4546

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuya l Zazame View Post
Der Server lebt noch?
nicht wirklich aber ja
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/12/2020, 22:39   #4547

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rijeekt View Post
nicht wirklich aber ja
nicht mehr lange von 1,5k Playern sind es mittlerweile zu Höchstzeiten 1,1 / 1,2.
Tendenz sinkend. Karma schlägt immer zu
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/13/2020, 11:50   #4548

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 3,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovestreethomies View Post
GMs are logging in accounts, stealing items and selling yang? What??
What are news about Kayra? Will WoM2 closed down?
The only thing that is getting closed down is your multiaccounts and pitiful doxxing attempts, AlpKhan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOl'Drama View Post
They kinda implied it somewhere on their forums, they are probably plotting this since Hakim "left" the team and is helping them translate the new server...
As long shogun is around they will never be honest with the community, the only thing good about WoM was the bug free client and the less corrupt server around but everyday there is more servers around with as close conditions and way more fun than current wom.
Shogun's arrogancy will kill wom forever mark my words
Well too bad hakim left the team for real, please keep coming up with amusing stories with your 3 post account.

You know what is arrogant? Arrogancy is thinking that one person is going to hurt a stable and serious project by trolling around with multiaccounts just because he has some grudge to hold that nobody cares about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuya l Zazame View Post
Der Server lebt noch?
WoM2 is one of the top servers as usual with over a thousand players at peak times, and if the trolls weren't posting you could see the Valentines post we made yesterday here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rijeekt View Post
nicht wirklich aber ja
As opposed to the server in your signature I guess. Oops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyD0N View Post
nicht mehr lange von 1,5k Playern sind es mittlerweile zu Höchstzeiten 1,1 / 1,2.
Tendenz sinkend. Karma schlägt immer zu
Did your little trading business get hurt when we started allowing RMT? Poor boy.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/13/2020, 17:13   #4549

elite*gold: 0
I have never seen owner of the server to talk like that with players. Such an arrogrant attitude.. Easy to say he is out of his mind if his freemoney getting gaps. Shogun you will not make money forever. You werent on this forum over months and once someone writes fact about your server you are so obbesed to remove all of it. If some player asks you here something about server you wouldnt even be here, but when your dirty business is in fire you are answering all . How false you are.
Old 02/13/2020, 18:10   #4550

Received Thanks: 22,454
@ @ @

Habt ihr es bald mal?
Go and use private messages to discuss...
Thanks
8 Users
Old 02/13/2020, 21:23   #4551

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaja View Post
@ @ @

Habt ihr es bald mal?
Go and use private messages to discuss...
I am only answering to claims when someone mentions me or quotes me. When you delete comments, if you can delete both sides it would seem more fair. Because at the moment there are stupid lies about me in previous comments. (You deleted my answers)
This is wom2s presentation so we should talk about wom, it shouldnt be place of personal fights or discussions about other servers.
Thanks,
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/14/2020, 08:50   #4552

elite*gold: 94
Valentine's Day

Our ItemShop has some surprises for you.
Do you want to look fancy or you only want to buy a new spicy dress for your mage?

You want maybe to improve your damage or to simply have a cute puppy ?

We have everything for you.

But this is not it!

After you buy the fancy dress start making screenshots!

The Art of Screenshot Contest gives you the chance to win some juicy rewards.

1st Place - 300 Dragon Coins

2nd Place - 250 Dragon Coins

3rd Place - 150 Dragon Coins

More details on the link below:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/16/2020, 22:53   #4553

Why people start trowing hate on this server? Wtf? AlpKhan, you did your job, not leave in peace and let this server works. You think that if you make anti reclam with multiple account here people will not come to wom2? Wom2 is a long server. Best antihack system. Very good gameplay. They are improving everyday. Only few servers can reach wom2 in performance. Wom2 is a server where they think very well for gameplay. You can start now and still reach nice items. Is more easy to start now. THE GAME is more easy now.
Stop hating and speaking bad about this server without proofs or arguments.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2020, 19:58   #4554

elite*gold: 386
Received Thanks: 1,652
Was geht denn hier bitte ab ? Bashen sich alle sinnlos wie sonst auch immer oder gibts diesmal auch nen "richtigen" Grund ?
Old 02/17/2020, 19:58   #4555

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 3,828
You didn't receive any PM from any "wom hater". Nobody cares about you. You got fired because you were behaving like a creep, and now you're just confirming it was the best decission.

Edit: thanks for the cleanup.
Old 02/18/2020, 20:37   #4556

As a Player of this server over 2 years I must say that the staff is completely hopeless. I donated alot money monthly and I did rmt which was not allowed at the time the team had screens, but they didnt ban me . They are laughing about players in gm chat and are players too. So basically they do all what they want and can ban you for how long they want depending if they like you or not.. For example they didnt like my friend and at first chance he wrote something in chat what was not insult at all he got banned for 30 days.. Just radiculous dont play this server, it needs a change of staff managment.
Nico

1 Question why are all replies deleted? We were writing real facts and now all deleted because Shogun cry? He is fake guy cares just about money ElitePvpers Mods please dont get fooled by him.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2020, 23:46   #4557

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 5,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoWom View Post
As a Player of this server over 2 years I must say that the staff is completely hopeless. I donated alot money monthly and I did rmt which was not allowed at the time the team had screens, but they didnt ban me . They are laughing about players in gm chat and are players too. So basically they do all what they want and can ban you for how long they want depending if they like you or not.. For example they didnt like my friend and at first chance he wrote something in chat what was not insult at all he got banned for 30 days.. Just radiculous dont play this server, it needs a change of staff managment.
Nico

1 Question why are all replies deleted? We were writing real facts and now all deleted because Shogun cry? He is fake guy cares just about money ElitePvpers Mods please dont get fooled by him.
Probably because those "replies" are not relevant and/or accusations with no evidence. My replies get deleted as well and I'm in no way attacking WoM.

gl to the project nontheless
Old 02/19/2020, 01:15   #4558

Why my message deleted? E-pvp is the bodyguard of wom2? Try to be neutral, this forum turns like wom2 forum
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2020, 07:02   #4559

elite*gold: 6
Someone has no personal life. The owner can do what he wants, his game, his property. all assets in the game are his property. He can ban you for good or without a reason. You have signed this on the registration page that you agree with the TOS. Go to court if you have a problem then.

If you still spam on epvp one month later you need special treatment.
Old 02/19/2020, 12:08   #4560
Administrator

elite*gold: 53948
The Black Market: 254/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,056
As in any other thread, we do not tolerate the public vying of personal differences. You can settle this amongst yourselves, for example through our private message system. If you continue, you risk getting your account banned.
Thanks
9 Users