Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoM2 - The Legend | International | Hard | 8 years online

Discussion on WoM2 - The Legend | International | Hard | 8 years online within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/07/2020, 14:25   #4516

elite*gold: 94
Valentine's Day Teaser

Valentine's Day Event is almost here...

Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/07/2020, 15:38   #4517

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 3,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpKhan View Post
Bro its 1.5k because rb and aeldra is down. People have nowhere to go. Origins recieved 2.8k today, 3k soon. 1.5k is not because wom is so succesful. WoM brings a very little update in 3-6 months. Rb/aeldra or similiar servers were bringing 1 cool update per 1/2 weeks. Or compare the events. WoMs events(christmas, halloween) are 10 times smaller comparing to rb/ae cuz they are super lazy and actually they dont even know what real event is.

Btw WoM's online is multiplied with 1.3-1.4, if u ask me how do I know it > they told in team talk.

About wom3 players, merge was possible but they didnt want to do it cuz Paci was lazy about it. Moving chars was another possible way too. And there were still active wom3 players there. WoM2 saw lesser online in past. I know many donator of wom3 who are very upset.

Anyway its still a nice server indeed. In last month I played pretty much. Before it, i wasnt playing cuz I wasnt trusting team (even when I was in team)
Anyway it didnt end good. After quitting team they deleted my deposit chars/ all items/ yang and most important thing is my guild. My guild was 4 years old and it was started in wom2. My guild still continue in other servers but definetely we will never play wom again with this time. Its a good server but very very corrupted team. Same corrupted guys are working for 5-6 years. Thats the reason.

Anyway sadly I had to prepare this video.

Okay let's see.

First thing it's funny of you to say "I didn't trust the team". I guess it was because you got banned years ago after you were caught stalking some austrian girl who used to play WoM back then, secretly adding her on social media so you could doxx her, sharing pictures from her FB with other players in an attempt to humiliate her. If anyone watched "You" on netflix you'll get the idea of who AlpKhan is.

Despite this I accepted you in the team, where you got paid a salary for the first time in your life, because of your contacts and experience in the scene, hoping you would have grown up.

I should have suspected something was not right when you showed me screenshots of your chat with the Rubinum, Aeldra and Origins staff - including screenshots where they carry DDoS attacks against other servers advertised in this forum. Who the hell would be sharing that stuff without even being asked? Now I guess that you wanted to show off how important you are or something.

Finaly after months of antagonizing every team member and telling us that we should do this or that like your beloved Rubinum or whatever (despite the fact that our server has existed long before and after those) I ended up firing you after you sent me a wall of text during my weekend holiday hating on everyone in the team. But not before sending you your last salary which you did not deserve anyway but well, nobody can say I ever owed him anything.

Thereafter you show me your little psycho side with a screenshot of your folders where you have been taking screenshots of every conversation with team members and threatening me to reveal I don't know what.

What are you trying to accomplish making posts in the instagram account you hijacked from us with such amazing, groundbreaking content such as screenhots of the accountant's sister Facebook (???) is totally beyond me, but for sure no team leader with a brain will want to take a creep who is constantly taking screenshots and stalking everyone's social media in the hope of eventually backstabbing him.

Now do us a favor and go back to the thread of whatever server you're trying to advertise now and leave this garbage out of here.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/07/2020, 22:16   #4518

elite*gold: 0
When is Kayra project is come?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2020, 23:33   #4519

Quote:
Originally Posted by underwaterx View Post
When is Kayra project is come?
I want to learn it too. @ when will you make a statement about it? You already destroyed our works in wom3. It failed why are making another server again? Why Turkish? Will it be hard or easy? Why are you using another name?

We have so many questions????

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2020, 03:50   #4520

I have referred this matter to the forum administration as not only you are posting private information of staff members -which a very serious offence in Germany- but you are threatening with DDoS attacks as well. Not to mention the multi accounts you use to pretend someone is interested in your drama, which are not allowed here either.

For the rest of users who are visiting this thread because they are actually interested in our project, I invite you to view the gorgeous Valentine event teaser Clairmont has prepared for you.

Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/08/2020, 23:26   #4521

elite*gold: 83
Instead of answering leaks, what AlpKhan wrote, you are spreading lies and insulting him. Also why are you dictating epvp moderation to delete every negative comments about your server? Give infos about your new project Kayra. Will you close WoM2 when you start Kayra same as you did to WoM3? @
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/09/2020, 11:18   #4522

elite*gold: 10
The fact that the WoM team is working on a new, completely independent server, which is perhaps one of the reasons why WoM3 has been closed, is of course interesting and in my opinion has its reason for being here.

Private information (pictures, names, social media profiles, ...) about related persons have nothing to do here. Consequently, it has been deleted quite reasonably. Everyone involved in these leaks should be glad that they have not been banned here yet. Actually, I think that's pretty dubious, too. All of you should have been banned for doxing people for no particular reason.

Both parties should be able to organize their childish wars between themselves, but please keep the presentation clean with such useless information.

Peace
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2020, 13:47   #4523

There is noone leaking any private info here. Only thing we did was complaining about some staff. @ has no proper answers to these so he is trying to cover it by spreading lies about me.
I dont have any power about ddos attacks.
The one who is using multiple accounts is obvious.

My answers/replies to Shogun are deleted multiple times. If you are deleting my answers, delete his lies too please. He is trying to defame me and change the topic about his next server and corrupted team.

Moreover not just me, WoM has many haters. During the years thousands of players got banned innocently, some are just bored about server, some dont like the staff. Dont think that every negative comment is mine. You can check WoM3 thread and see his aggresive answers(actually insults) to players >

Especially at first days of WoM3.
Because of WoM3's closure, wom has more haters. Players lost their works.

So, now instead of explaining "Why are you allowing your staff to log in player accounts and scam them?" you are spamming an useless trailer.

About instagram, one wom hater requested that account from me and I gave control to him. It has no relationship with me. If you have proofs about it, talk with proofs. Dont talk here without any proofs.

As I see, players are expecting an explanation from you about your new server. After your report, many comments are deleted but I still see some.
Old 02/09/2020, 13:57   #4524

Every private server as corruption and everyone knows that...
Old 02/09/2020, 17:22   #4525

As a Player of this server over 2 years I must say that the staff is completely hopeless. I donated alot money monthly and I did rmt which was not allowed at the time the team had screens, but they didnt ban me . They are laughing about players in gm chat and are players too. So basically they do all what they want and can ban you for how long they want depending if they like you or not.. For example they didnt like my friend and at first chance he wrote something in chat what was not insult at all he got banned for 30 days.. Just radiculous dont play this server, it needs a change of staff managment.
Nico
Old 02/09/2020, 18:45   #4526

elite*gold: 173
Ist der Server auch auf deutsch?
Old 02/09/2020, 18:54   #4527

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmpheL View Post
Ist der Server auch auf deutsch?
Hello, the server is available only in english, romanian and turkish for now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2020, 21:07   #4528

The presentation has been updated with a new design and all the latest content.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/09/2020, 23:02   #4529

@ its not your personal forum, so we can share our experiences in server also we can discuss things about the server. Its not your business.. Dont transform things to personal discussions. You are talking off-topic, not about wom.

@
is someone who tries to entering teams and getting rejected saying it? I took your candy from you long time ago. Now go back to ur cave and stop writing off-topic in server presentations.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/09/2020, 23:06   #4530

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpKhan View Post
@ its not your personal forum, so we can share our experiences in server also we can discuss things about the server. Its not business to decide it. Dont transform things to personal discussion. You are talking off-topic, not about wom.
as already sent to you as a reply to your dm, it's not for your personal vendetta forum either. your posts are against the rules, that's why the epvp staff has repeatedly deleted your posts. they aren't only against the epvp rules but also against the law.
what else does it need for you to grasp these simple facts?
Thanks
1 User