Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Obvious things people should already know but don't..

Discussion on Obvious things people should already know but don't.. within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Obvious things people should already know but don't..

Just a warning to those people out there playing servers that claim to be "Legal", "Licensed", or "Official". Or who put the YMIR logo or other official publisher's logos on their websites like GM/MOD CupCake from Z8games (aka JAFARI).

If you do not see the server/publisher on this list at the VERY BOTTOM of this website, they are NOT legal/official/licensed to operate a server.

Private servers by definition cannot be legal or licensed or official. That is the whole point of the word "private". They are without any coproration or company or rights to publish a server or own the files. All pservers are illegal, no matter what someone tells you. I have never said that any of my servers are legal and never will. I suggest you don't play servers where the admins claim this, and do not support them in any way. They are cheating to attract more players to their server. Why trust them?

Should sticky this, tired of morons claiming they have a legal server when it isn't possible. They just cheat their way to more players.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT metin2 german things or account for your last chaos usa auzura things
05/20/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
hello i want to trade my metin2 account or things on metin2 german ( server sobo ) for your last chaos usa auzura-eu things . who is intrested at this offer send me a personal message , there you can ask question abaout things , money or account ( can send screenshots too) =)
Captain Obvious on Hacks
12/19/2008 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
This is to make it very clear to all you noobs. The reason the hacks aren't working is because there is no public release yet. Reasons for that being most you idiots run your hacks in general areas show em off or what ever and bring attention to your selfs which in return makes Acclaim patch those faster. Which means you have to wait longer until someone else is generous enough to release there new program to counteract the new patches. So do us all a favor and please delete your accounts from...
[Script] Make People Say things
06/22/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 5 Replies
As im sure some people have seen in Game people link things in Channels that when you click it, it makes you say things well here is how you do it. Goto your AOC directory and make a file called say.txt and put this in it /chsay OOC <a href="text://<a href='chatcmd:///chsay OOC IM A RETARD'>NO REALLY DONT CLICK ME</a>">DONT CLICK ME</a> Then in game just type "/say.txt" when they click on the link they will say "Im a retard" in OCC channel