Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Origins2 Global abused die Lokalen Adminrechte

Discussion on Origins2 Global abused die Lokalen Adminrechte within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/06/2020, 01:11   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3HP View Post

As I see hes last positive is from 25 april
https://imgur.com/a/iWT8dtq

This is kinda of topic but [GA]Fire confirmed at the 26.4 that he is banned since the amount of money let some people thought there is a dupe bug going on,

Now I’m wondering why he edited his post at 27.4 evening that there is still yang available?
Old 05/06/2020, 01:13   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan65 View Post
This is kinda of topic but [GA]Fire confirmed at the 26.4 that he is banned since the amount of money let some people thought there is a dupe bug going on,

Now I’m wondering why he edited his post at 27.4 evening that there is still yang available?
Ask him, not me
Old 05/06/2020, 01:13   #108

Received Thanks: 1,384
Quote:
Well, we are already taking a step in our conversation.
One thing you already know, the server does not communicate with anything, which means that the data does not leave your PC.
About what the client does, I recommend you use the COMODO Firewall heuristic mode, because they will tell you EVERYTHING that the client does
I will. If you haven't looked at it already:

Quote:
Tell me if I need to edit anything I posted from you in my post.
Alles gut, mach dir keine Sorgen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2020, 01:17   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Wanted View Post
I will. If you haven't looked at it already:

Alles gut, mach dir keine Sorgen.
Most of them seems, attention seems, some kind of hack shield analyzing files that may possibly exist such as .exe files (m2bob.exe, stuff like that) the rest seems my firewall.
Don't also forget HWID is on registry, so to see your HWID any server or any game will need to open your regedit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2020, 01:30   #110

Received Thanks: 1,384
Quote:
Most of them seems, attention seems, some kind of hack shield analyzing files that may possibly exist such as .exe files (m2bob.exe, stuff like that)
Yeah, and that was my problem, since information is gathered and data is written/overwritten. There doesn't seem to be any kind of database the client uses as a reference to check for hacks. So, where is everything coming from and going to? And why is it even writing data in it's respective directories, as well as in a temporary file system. The anti cheat developer didn't give any plausible answer to this, and that's why we are now at this point here. I will check it via the COMODO firewall heuristics.

Quote:
Don't also forget HWID is on registry, so to see your HWID any server or any game will need to open your regedit.
This isn't needed on other Metin2 clients, so why gather userdata, just so they're able to ban them permanently? Seems a bit heavy for me.
Old 05/06/2020, 01:37   #111

@ anderer Server Admin von nem anderen Server hat mir vor n paar Tagen das zu Hwid geschrieben, denke es ist nicht wirklich necessary
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/06/2020, 02:19   #112

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTeti View Post
Das wäre ja das gleiche wenn dein Haus ohne Durchsuchungsbefehl gestürmt wird mit dem Verdacht du besitzt eine Pistole illegal zuhause ohne jegliche Beweise zu haben. Argumentiert wird dann ja es dient zur Sicherheit anderer, man macht ja schließlich nix kaputt. Schonmal was von Privatsphäre gehört oder wird das in Rumänien nicht so genau genommen?
True, fast schon stasi zeiten hier wo man anderer PN's lesen muss um yang-käufer zu busten

Quote:
anderer Server Admin von nem anderen Server hat mir vor n paar Tagen das zu Hwid geschrieben, denke es ist nicht wirklich necessary
Einerseits kann ich diesen punkt nachvollziehen, da man eben Botter oder irgendwelche Spam-scammer o.a. etwas länger vom Server bannen könne (solange man natürlich die richtigen absichten damit erzielen will) aber dies ist überhaupt nicht notwendig. Die alte schule indem man eben Botter selber jagd funktioniert ja trotzdem noch.
Andererseits lädt sich ja sich ja auch nicht freiwillig einen Virus runter der irgendwas auf deinem Computer scannt, oder liege ich da falsch?
Kann da natürlich auch nur für mich sprechen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aber hey.. späterstens wenn AlpKhan nicht mehr im Team ist wird der keylogger doch eh geleaked
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/06/2020, 02:20   #113

Übertreib mal deine Lage nicht. Dein Handy nimmt btw auch Daten für Werbezwecke und Marketing von dir auf. Mach lieber einen Thread gegen Apple. Die deutsche Community ist kein Verlust. Das beweist ihr in dem Thread 1A.
Old 05/06/2020, 02:35   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Flashy View Post
Aber hey.. späterstens wenn AlpKhan nicht mehr im Team ist wird der keylogger doch eh geleaked
Sei dir dessen sicher. Er hat schon allen gezeigt, wie er "arbeitet".
Old 05/06/2020, 03:12   #115

A part of the protection (5%) has been disabled while we develop a new algorithm.
You are so frustrate because you did not take a mouthful of fresh air due to coronavirus and we are sorry for this. From now, I am personally disappearing from this bucket of ****.

Take care of you!

Sincerely regards,
goangă
Old 05/06/2020, 03:52   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbiculus View Post
A part of the protection (5%) has been disabled while we develop a new algorithm.
You are so frustrate because you did not take a mouthful of fresh air due to coronavirus and we are sorry for this. From now, I am personally disappearing from this bucket of ****.

Take care of you!

Sincerely regards,
goangă
We just want a simple explanation of what does happen to the collected data from our PC's. Do they stay on our PC? Do you save them on your Server?
Idk why a Metin2 Client needs to read our files, when you just could teach your 1000 CMs and GMs how to detect a M2bob/Lalaker/ or any other hack/cheat user.
When a gamemaster is overwhelmed by seeing that all Metins in a medium size circle around a player are lowlife after he enters the farmmap and he cant specify this as a waithack, he probably shouldnt be in a staff on a metin2 server!
I mean M2bob is still working you can fix it by yourself as you can read in the m2bob forum.
Just delete this **** anti hack protection and everything is fine, because this bullshit system looks really suspicious for us and dont even work fine.
Old 05/06/2020, 09:36   #117

elite*gold: 49
Received Thanks: 3,067
Quote:

Take care of you!

Sincerely regards,
goangă
where is the video you wanted to share?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2020, 11:22   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Renako View Post
where is the video you wanted to share?
Obviously Vyper paid cH3HP for a Statement since he realized that also the developer has no clue, but yeah we are still waiting for the video and for the video Vyper mentioned in his “statement”.

Go ahead vyper pay cH3HP one more time I’m sure he will do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Flashy View Post
Einerseits kann ich diesen punkt nachvollziehen, da man eben Botter oder irgendwelche Spam-scammer o.a. etwas länger vom Server bannen könne (solange man natürlich die richtigen absichten damit erzielen will) aber dies ist überhaupt nicht notwendig. Die alte schule indem man eben Botter selber jagd funktioniert ja trotzdem noch.
Andererseits lädt sich ja sich ja auch nicht freiwillig einen Virus runter der irgendwas auf deinem Computer scannt, oder liege ich da falsch?
Kann da natürlich auch nur für mich sprechen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jaso ähnlich erwähnt hatte ich es ja auch die anderen großen Server hatten solche “Features” nicht und sind gut mit den bottern um den Server attacks klargekommen.

Es fehlt auch die manuelle Kontrolle von den Teamlern, die haben gefühlt 500 Teamler dann sollen die doch ihr Spy Feature rausnehmen und die so “Jagen”.

Hab n Kollegen der bottet seit 3 Tagen mit allem an und ist nicht gebannt, das heißt die werden wahrscheinlich nichtmal geloggt oder auffälliges wird nicht geloggt.

Im Endeffekt bringt so eine Protection auch garnichts weil slait sowieso in 2 Stunden einen Bypass gefunden hat, es sollten andere Wege gefunden werden gegen die botter und nicht eine bot protection wie diese auf Origins.
Old 05/06/2020, 11:51   #119

elite*gold: 49
Received Thanks: 3,067
Quote:

Es fehlt auch die manuelle Kontrolle von den Teamlern, die haben gefühlt 500 Teamler dann sollen die doch ihr Spy Feature rausnehmen und die so “Jagen”.

Hab n Kollegen der bottet seit 3 Tagen mit allem an und ist nicht gebannt, das heißt die werden wahrscheinlich nichtmal geloggt oder auffälliges wird nicht geloggt.
Es wird nichts geloggt und es wird auch nicht nach m2bob auf dem computer gesucht und dadurch verhindert dass man sich einloggen kann oder ähnliches. sonst hätte ich von anfang an nicht auf origins spielen können, der bot ist bei mir installiert und hat einen kryptischen namen wie es der typ mit der protection beschrieben hat aber komischerweise funktioniert der client trotzdem ganz normal bei mir und auch m2bob.net und das forum kann ich öffnen. (botte btw. nicht auf dem server bevor jemand heulen will)
die funktionen dienen der reinen überwachung und im notfall für den bannhammer wie du ihn halt erleben durftest (wobei du glück gehabt hast, sie hätten die wahrscheinlich auch einfach das gesamte system zerschießen können)
mir tun halt die leute leid, die von sowas keine ahnung haben und daher nicht wissen, wie sie sich a) davor schützen wärend/nachdem sie den server spielen und b) wie man den computer wieder davon bereinigt.
außerdem will ich gar nicht an die leute denken, die sich ihren PC mit familienmitgliedern teilen und tatsächlich sensible daten drauf haben.
Old 05/06/2020, 11:53   #120

Quote:
You are so frustrate because you did not take a mouthful of fresh air due to coronavirus and we are sorry for this. From now, I am personally disappearing from this bucket of shit.

Take care of you!

Sincerely regards,
goangă
Hey mister we are still expecting the big announced video from you ?

It’s kinda interesting to see how you change your way of talking after cH3HP kindly explained a few things in 10minutes for that you was not able in 3 days, it’s sad to see that cH3HP has more clue from your server than the head developer of the server.

This only proofs that you have no clue from developing and sadly from your server at all, maybe the video you announced big is only one PayPal transaction to ch3hp away

Since I expect that you are Zerant, I’m not even wondering about this words from a 15 years old Romanian.

the origins team shines Bright with his professionell team and the team that can’t handle criticism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Renako View Post
außerdem will ich gar nicht an die leute denken, die sich ihren PC mit familienmitgliedern teilen und tatsächlich sensible daten drauf haben.
Und das ist doch genau das gefährliche wenn man solche “Features” hat die auf den pc von andere zugreifen können, wenn da einer mal im Team aus tickt und dem Server schaden will kann er auf solche Sachen zu greifen und da das Team ja sehr Amateurhaft, geistig unreif und Hauptsächlich aus Kindern besteht wie sie es selber bewiesen haben, wäre solch eine Situation garnicht so unwahrscheinlich.
Closed Thread

Tags
metin2 - p server, metin2 origins, origins2, origins2 global