Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Filling exp circles from left to right

Discussion on Filling exp circles from left to right within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Filling exp circles from left to right

Hey epvpers. I have recently been looking for a solution for my xp bars... I need them to be filled from left to right and not from bottom to top. Is there a way to actually change the direction of filling? I was looking out for it for last 8 hours or so. Can anyone help me? Thx a lot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Virtual PC setup; after filling ip in host i get server inspec
04/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey all, i'm trying to get the virtual pc thing working from agbot but the prop is that if i change my host like it say in the tutorial (on agbot forum) i get server inspection (with and without virtual pc/agbot) what did i do rong? thx !
bot just runs around in circles
11/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i set everything up and all he runs to the place to train then just runs around and attacks nothing. any solution?
filling exp ball
02/21/2007 - Eudemons Online - 8 Replies
wat should i kill to fill up an exp ball quickly? lower lvls, same lvls or higher lvls?
Filling Up on Pots While Botting
02/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hello all, Recently I've been trying out bot-hunting and while hunting if I'm not watching closely, coupled with a speedhack especially, the client constantly picks up the little pots that are virtually worthless. ScriptVessel/COPartner no longer drops these pots, except as if by accident, and are only picked up accidentally -- they're not defined as an item to pick up. I'm sure some of you have seen this as well. As you can imagine, this can become troublesome because your inventory will...