Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need phonix & ice phonix siegel icon

Discussion on Need phonix & ice phonix siegel icon within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need phonix & ice phonix siegel icon

Sorry, I got this, please delete topic.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Horse phonix lvl 31 (xlc)
09/18/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
i trade horse phonix lvl 31 vs wep sorc lvl 165+15 cast pm me add me in skype : hamidov-shell and post answer in the topic ^^
[HELP] Phonix Mount&How to Add
02/03/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
sigh guys can someone here jsut tell me the code and how to add it to my friend sever. Please i want to please him, he gone through so much lately and all he want is this mount so can someone tell me the code and how to add it would be very gratefull thank you.
WTB M/P djinn ( Phonix DE )
01/15/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
aloah Ich suche einen M/P djinn lvl egal auf denn deutschen server phonix zahlen ihn psc pm me mit offer getauscht wier mit middleman Mfg
Helpful for phonix lvlin
04/11/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Im not sure if everyone knows this but if you wanna lvl your nix real fast and not get killed by People at GW area at the gates, well you can go to the Ancient Devil area and lvl your nix there, i wouldnt recommened it to low lvls cuz when the guards respawn they will own you. I currently got my nix to lvl 4 here and it really didnt take a long ass time
is there any phonix lvler
04/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
it is clear :cool: we need phonix lvl that stay in guild area and hit the gate when xp skill come just select cyclone and complete hiting the gate:D