Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MySql installieren die2.te

Discussion on MySql installieren die2.te within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 504
The Black Market: 288/0/0
MySql installieren die2.te

Hallo,

Neues Problem:

checking whether build environment is sane... ^C===> Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/ports/databases/mysql50-client/work/mysql-5.0.67/config.log" including
the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good idea
to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. an `ls
/var/db/pkg`).

P.S. hat jemand noch eine serverinfo.py von De? Ich bräuchte die mal.

So Far Zorua
Old 07/27/2011, 18:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Selbes Problem...hoffe auf hilfe

mfg
Old 07/27/2011, 18:21   #3

elite*gold: 504
The Black Market: 288/0/0
Neues Problem:
ALtes besteht immer noch^^

Quote:
if c++ -DMYSQL_SERVER -DDEFAULT_MYSQL_HOME="\"/usr/local\"" -DDATADIR="\"/var/db/mysql\"" -DSHAREDIR="\"/usr/local/share/mysql\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../include -I../bdb/build_unix -I../innobase/include -I../innobase/include -I../include -I../include -I../regex -I. -DDBUG_OFF -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -felide-constructors -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-implicit-templates -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -DMYSQLD_NET_RETRY_COUNT=1000000 -MT field.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/field.Tpo" -c -o field.o field.cc; then mv -f ".deps/field.Tpo" ".deps/field.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/field.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
Old 07/27/2011, 19:10   #4

elite*gold: 0
Habe das Gleiche Problem.