Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Delay

Discussion on Delay within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Delay

Hello,anyone know what is best delay for warrior?
Old 01/14/2011, 15:14   #2

elite*gold: 241
You mean for the Angelbot? 2300
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2011, 15:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
Ye anglebot,i have that one from Unfair gamers which break hack shield,thx im going to try it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WPE 0 delay ???
10/14/2010 - Main - 0 Replies
wpe09a_0delay I think thats name of it.... it's getting really hard to find.... anyone stil have this??? I have it on my laptop that has a malfunctioned powercord..thus I lost it.... trying my best to get WPE NO DELAY / 0 delay ... back...
SmartWHZ no delay is working i repeat No DELAY is Working!!!
09/17/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 61 Replies
dude i found out about the no delay that its working if u simply just turn it on ull get disconncted :( but theres a trick after turning it on turn it of right away there u are its working all ready but once u already turned it on and off u cant turn it off unless you log out :( its very usefull in horror mod pls press thnks
LAG /Delay
07/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Reading threads before i downloaded sunworld sro, they said no lag yet im getting like 4 second delay?!? I had no lag on sjsro yet this one lags bad. Any suggestions?
Sorry for the delay :(
05/28/2008 - Cabal Online - 35 Replies
All of those awaiting my bot release I apologize for making you wait so long. I currently have a bug that is preventing the bot from healing. As I am working on a bot that is absolutely perfect, this is unacceptable! Anyone interested in the premium version of my bot, as soon as I can fix the healing bug I will notify you. The rest of the premium bot is completed as well as the rest of the public bot. I apologize. Details: public version-