Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please help about my adding stats

Discussion on Please help about my adding stats within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please help about my adding stats

Hello

İ play at a pvp server and i have dagger assassin and shaman there.

tHERE, we can add 4 stats to any item and change stat once in 10 minutes. And we can add 2 more stas to items, this is extra stat but not like normal stat. For example max 500 hp, agains strong sura %10 , %5 critic etc.

YYou can look from here how much and how stats you can add to items.

What i want to ask is i have dagger asssassin and

at armor shoes necklace bracelet i have per 2000 hp. I want to put other stats good but it is not possible always because when you change stat, all of stats change so i can remove 2000 hp.

İ have 2 shoes one is for warriors and one is for daggers. %15 sword and dagger resistance.

İ want tobe pvp character.

İ changed 2. sats today to %5 critict. Why i did that, because i want to hit critical. Double damage you know. I removed 500 hp from items and added %5 critic so now i have around %60-70 critic but i am thinkful because is critical important? Because i cant have %90-100 critical max is 70 . So my all hits cant be critical.

What do you suggest? Should i make critical or pierce damage?
And against demi human strong, does this really works? I dont think so.

Strıng against sura,warrior
dagger resistance
poison
critic
hp regenation
skill speed
or 500 hp so i can have around 23 k if i make all 2. stats 500 hp.

You can look from here

Please help. Critical or making 500 hp? Because %5 is critical too, i want to make more attack at pvps. Please suggest items and stats

my assassin items are +9 black wind level 72(?) armor, +9 level 41 helm, +9 level 93 weapon, +9 ebony earrings, +9 heaven tear necklace, +9 shiled, +9 bracelet but i forgot name.

And one more, do you suggest that:

i want to make %15 dagger resist at items you can see here

for example for armor, i will remove 2000 hp and make %15 dagger resistance so it will reduce the asasssins hit. Do you suggest that people?
Old 07/20/2010, 04:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Please...