Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why i disconnect?

Discussion on Why i disconnect? within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why i disconnect?

Why i get disconected when im using the hacks?
What features should i use for not disconnect?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Disconnect
04/24/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
hello, whern i try log in, it's say disconnected from the server....how can i fix? msn: [email protected] ty :D
[MH] Disconnect!
07/13/2008 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Hi, wollte nur mal fragen ob es normal ist das man andauernt Disconnected. Denke es liegt wohl am Client und dessem CRC :x Oder vllt am Packet spamming. Hat sonst noch wer dieses prob? sonst muss ich den dingen auf den grund gehen :D lame!
disconnect
07/25/2007 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
ok well i have managed to stay logged on for longer than 2 hours without disconnect (probably even longer if i wouldnt have started experimenting) and gameguard beeing deactivated all i did was, standing somewhere quitely not doing anything at all and recording packets i experimented with the speedhack changing it from 1 up to 200 it made no difference (apart from one thing the rate packets were send out has increased // unproportional to the speed hack increase tho) but i didnt get...
SV disconnect
05/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I read a topic about SV disconnecting at certain times, but I'm not sure if it applies to this situation. I was running SV with two characters, one is a trojan hunting and the other is a tao leveling in winezone. The tao account never shuts off even if she meets another player (but the player wasn't flashing blue), it simply disconnects. On the other hand when my trojan hunter meets another player who is black named or blue, her entire account gets closed and I have to restart conquer and...
Disconnect
09/08/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
For example, when you dc with the jump bug (jumping side to side) you can log in instantly. Anyone wanna figure out what packets the game sends to the server and make a tool so i could dc myself and log back in almost instantly?