Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trying to make python bot

Discussion on Trying to make python bot within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trying to make python bot

So recently i started to make my own farming bot, so i reached to point where i need to import subprocess module in python, i'm using PyLoader (Python 2.7) by maximus780 to inject the game with my script, so my question is: how can i import subprocess, so my script can use it ?

i tried to import it normally, but no use. when using dir(subprocess) display's this:

so i tried to import it from outside of the game by using imp library which is built-in, so when i use

but that didn't work, i got this

so anyone can help me?

+ the thing i'm trying to achieve is:
mount / unmount the horse, but in the pserver that i'm trying to work in it, doesn't have ("/ride","user_horse_ride","/mount vnum_of_the_horse","/mount")
so the only way is to simulate Ctrl+h key press to mount \ unmount the horse

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HILFE] Python make.py und make.sh Fehler
04/24/2016 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey, ich besitze die Files von Sanii v1.1, jedoch sobald ich Quests reloaden will mit cd /usr/home/game/quest python make.py oder sh make.sh kommt folgender Fehler raus: mit python make.py:
Help to make a python file works with python loader
03/03/2013 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
Hey epvp! I want make a very. Little hack works on pythonn loader can anybody help me please?
Python make.py/make.sh Problem
07/15/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey ich habe ein Problem ich habe Howan files und auf die Files Flyworld2 Gemacht (THX An .PvPKrieger) der mir das installiert hat :D Ja ich habe die Quest bearbeitet bin bei der Konsole ich den Pfad und habe make.py make.sh Eingegeben aber dan Kommt python : Canīt open file "make.sh/make.py" : No such file or Directory
ECSRO bot trying to make one work
10/13/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
ok people this is preaty disturbing but maybe just maybe isro bot will work on ecsro so for this i need the bot version of isro 1.054 and his crack i got the client and then i just might make it work thank you all for the help