Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 20:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm having problems finding an offset

Discussion on I'm having problems finding an offset within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm having problems finding an offset

Hi friends, I am having a problem trying to find a permanent pointer with the cheat engine in metin 2. for example with the new scan process I get the last 1 adrese. when I make the value of this address (an address that has a value between 0 and 1) 1, normally it should start an automatic attack, the unattended character is still fixed. where do you make mistakes? I'm waiting for your help. Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Solution?] If you are having CE6 Addressing-Finding problems...
03/13/2011 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
There is a quick, easy and painless solution. If you have been having issues with finding addresses--give the 1hit hack for example: I will do an initial scan of 16256, holy bless, filter scan of 16281.. nothing! Why have no addresses popped up? Cheat Engine by default only searches through aligned memory (I have no idea what that means, so don't ask). So, if by chance the address you are looking for isn't 'aligned', you probably won't find it (unless it just so happened that it was...
Having trouble finding a nice spot to vend?
09/03/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 3 Replies
Basically here's what u do, 1. Go to an open space where you can actually open a store. 2. Click "vend" 3. There will be a lag time from the time u click till the time the shop actually opens. 4. Use your "wasd" controls to shift your character to the spot you want to vend. P/s when you stop moving, you can't move anymore.
having problems finding a monster app
10/07/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
I think it was Levitithan who posted an application that showed in excell all the mosters, their drops , exp , and their id number. I am looking for that application again but cant seem to find it. I forget what it is called so that is what is causing the problem. I want to find the id number to some mobs. Anyone know?
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^