Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with a much asked question.

Discussion on Need help with a much asked question. within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Need help with a much asked question.

Hi ! I recently moved in Germany and I forgot to download a Metin 2 Server.
I've heard that here you can get really big tickets for downloading things like music , movies , games etc.
My ISP is Deutsche Telekom.
I don't want to download with torrent , i've heard that's the problem that brings the ticket to my door -_- .
Since Metin 2 is a Free 2 Play MMORPG i don't think it's possible that I get a ticket.
On every topic I made on other forums I never got a clear response.
Please , give me a clear response , i don't want the police on my ***

Also , if u know a nice German PVM-PVP server with English and German language , feel free to send me a private message or reply in this topic.