Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about metin2 translate...

Discussion on about metin2 translate... within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about metin2 translate...

I wanna ask is here really not possible to change NPC names?
I just translated my china client to english.. I got items names, -info, mobs names, player status and option into english. And I would like to change NPC names to the english.

If someone know where can I change it in my client pls tell.

And I dont wanna hear "search in google" "u cant" or something like that. cz I have hear that every where I have been and everything has been possible to do.. and they only says "u cant!"

thank you, ill wait answer in english, I dont speak german.
Old 10/13/2009, 15:38   #2

It's server side stuff. You can't change NPC names (and quests) in the client, because it doesn't contains these names (and texts)
Old 08/16/2011, 09:44   #3

You can find the desired language's quest files translated, which would include npc names, and maybe what npc's say when you click on them