Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking serious technician

Discussion on Looking serious technician within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Looking serious technician

Hello all.
My name is Andrew, I have an older age and are from Romania. I make this topic,
because I want to fiind a skilled colleague in metin2.
I own a hosting company in romania 4 years with a colleague
and we decided to look for skilled technicians in the Metin2
Metin2 server looking for a good man, serious, talented, resourceful,
and know to be prepared to collaborate with a stranger know English reasonably well.
Here in Romania a host dedicated to very good,
has a processor XEON Quad- Core E3 1270 (4 GHz) 32 GB ECC ram 2x750 Gb Hdd S-ata 7200 rpm
More details on messenger or skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Reborn Server technician searches
08/24/2013 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hey everyone,I searches new technician.All server information and money things,settle private.Offers Private Message. Minimum requirements Have experience with the cabal server making. Able to make server from 0. Must be a PayPal.
Search:Game technician
01/24/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi epvp , with a couple of friends we have decided to create a metin2 server. we are in dedicated. and we did an oldschool server . we are new in metin2 modding so we are not very good in more advanced things soon we will open our server to the public. but we need people to help us get things going. We are a french team . but we also speak english so ill be doing this in two language. French Voici de qui nous avons besoin: GT le rôle clé est de pouvoir implanter . que ce soit des armes...
I need for a professional Python technician. Paying for him/her.
08/16/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello community, I'm looking for a professional python technician that can help me do all the things in my mind, they aren't impossible because they are already used in a private server, I need for a new python features like the change channel thing in metin2united and the pm log thing and maybe more in the future.. That technician i need for should be with me in my private server, it'll be an english one, and that won't be for free, will be paying. so if you are a good python technician and...
You are the technician to come on then I searched my Ts
12/03/2011 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
Ich suche ein Gute root Techniker ich besitze ein Root mit ein kumpel und suche ein Techniker ich stell den Techniker wenn er seine arbeit gut macht als SGA ein in mein Root Sever kommt einfach auf mein Ts3 :178.238.228.55:7493