Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for buffbot with can play kamer bot :)

Discussion on looking for buffbot with can play kamer bot :) within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for buffbot with can play kamer bot :)

hi all.sorry for my bad english im search buff bot.are there any buffbot with can play kamerbot ??
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
We need a buffbot,Really!
11/18/2012 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
I think it's great to have a buffbot combinated with metin2bob. Not everyone has money like your :D And i need an buffbot PLease :( to have a fun bot combination,and i'm sure cuz you want an buffbot too. If you have put a link here please. If i have made a mistake , sorry.
Need help about buffbot
07/29/2011 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
So i got this buffbot from Reymyking i think it works as expected ,but the only problem is that i`d like to let buffbot work ofcourse on the buffer char and let me play on my warrior. I don`t know why it keeps pressing the left mouse button , and how can i make it to switch to the window i`m gonna play in if the mouse goes all crazy? Please use english if u can ! thx. Ohh and if you have any better buff bot that doesn`t do that please tell me.
Buffbot
05/09/2011 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
Hallo, es gab mal ein thread wie man mit em2 buffen kann (Schami) Leider finde ich das nicht mehr. Weißt jemand wie das ging? Für hilfreiche Antworten gibts natürlich thx *hust* Lg
Buffbot
08/15/2010 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
hallo kann mir irgend jm einen bot erstellen, der automatisch meinen haupt chara bufft? wär nett
Buffbot
01/28/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
/shout If you need to be buffed, please pay the entry fee, then invite me to your group. NO OVERTS. IF YOU ARE OVERT I CANNOT BUFF YOU (I'm neutral)&#59; /pause 2; /say Please note that sometimes it will take me up to 5 minutes to respond to you due to the fashion in which this macro works.; /pause 2; /say Please make sure you are not in a group when you invite me, else I might end up not buffing you.; /pause 2; /say should I run out of medicine, please notify me via email as to this for a...