Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

item_proto.xml translation in Greek

Discussion on item_proto.xml translation in Greek within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation item_proto.xml translation in Greek

Hello Epvp Community
I have an issue when i am trying to translate the items from my metin2 server ... They are in english and i want to translate them in greek When i change the name (for example Sword +0 to Σπαθι +0 ) and i save it and then pack it back to item_proto and then put the item_proto back to locale in the game it shows weird characters like and not Σπαθι +0 like i have named it .. i have tried encoding it to UTF-8 and nothing happens can you please help me ?
Old 03/15/2014, 16:32   #2

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 2,746
Hello,

only one topic is enough for your problem:

#closerequest

kind regards
Old 03/15/2014, 17:30   #3

elite*gold: 906
Received Thanks: 4,399
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
item_proto.xml translation in Greek
03/17/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello Epvp Community I have an issue when i am trying to translate the items from my metin2 server ... They are in english and i want to translate them in greek When i change the name (for example Sword +0 to Σπαθι +0 ) and i save it and then pack it back to item_proto and then put the item_proto back to locale in the game it shows weird characters like and not Σπαθι +0 like i have named it .. i have tried encoding it to UTF-8 and nothing happens can you please help me :) ?
Suche tool dass Clientside Item_proto zu serverside item_proto macht
08/07/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo, Suche ein tool womit ich codes aus der clientside item_proto z.B <Item vnum="54800" name="'Áø±Í¾Æ°Ë+9'" gb2312name="Kristallklinge+0" type="1" subtype="0" weight="0" size="2" antiflag="300" flag="1" wearflag="16" immuneflag="0" gold="360000" buy_price="2770000" limittype0="1" limitvalue0="95" limittype1="0" limitvalue1="0" applytype0="7" applyvalue0="30" applytype1="15" applyvalue1="15" applytype2="17" applyvalue2="15" value0="0" value1="60" value2="80" value3="10" value4="50"...
Item_proto translation
04/13/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey com I have translated all locale_name column in DB(serverside) from german to english and my client is the US one(modded by me) the catch is that all the items are still in german :confused: I query'ed all the item_proto with this: UPDATE `item_proto` SET `locale_name`='ITEM_NAME' WHERE (`vnum`='ITEM_VNUM'); It worked and the translation is half way done, but the items name still show up ingame in german
[Translation] cabal8 almost full translation no errors
06/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 21 Replies
ok so i found some translations in the forum but for example the force shielder has some bugs when doing rank up quests so i got a fix for that and its just by repatching it with another translation done by Kapa22 so im putting it here so the translation of kapa22 comes with a skin i dont know how to put it off emm and it comes with full quest translation but it doesnt translate the skills or Item descriptions that comes in forceshielder's translation so im putting the links im not intending...