Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is there any chance to hack a anti-hack system?

Discussion on is there any chance to hack a anti-hack system? within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

for ex: i play metin2united and i want to use kick hack but i can use for 5-10 sec then the system detected me and boom ban for 3 day... so is chance to hack?

thx!
Old 06/09/2013, 14:20   #2

elite*gold: 215
Received Thanks: 2,628
Pls ask this question in the right undersektion again:

#Closerequest!
Old 06/09/2013, 14:28   #3
Hidden Moderator

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,805
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anti Hack system einfügen
09/02/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-gu ides-strategies/1848206-howto-doing-antihack-syste m-c-coders.html Er meint bei mir immer msvcp110d.dll fehlt und ich glaube nicht ,dass ich einfach eine aus google nehmen kann :D Aber beim release war sie ja nicht dabei.
How battle pirates anti-hack system works
04/25/2012 - Facebook - 11 Replies
Their anti-hack system 98% of it is inside the swf 2 % of it is on the server. Seeing that Battle Pirates is a browser based game they have no choice but to rely on Loggers and Hack checks hidden inside the swf in our case. Here is how it works. 1) Hack checks scans for suspicious activity ( AS IN Time Frames, Specials,Cost, and Weight. a. (Time Frames)< things was upgraded researched repaired time traveled> And checks the possibility if we was able to acquire them legitly in that time...
[Release]Alkey99's PSF Hack Pack with Anti-Detection System Hack Tool
03/09/2011 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies
REMINDER: Before you start the "SET UP GG EMULATOR" make sure you already installed the magic iso and magic disc 1st ok!!! Use GG Emulator 4.1 to make it work guys Note : Injector and DLL is in one its auto inject This hack made it's just ordinary built in injector hack .dll inside by executing it ready to used or ready for injection... and if theres an error Occurd d3dx9_42.dll just download drag it or place it in to / My Computer/ C: Windows/System32 then click close 1.DOWNLOAD...
Suche Beta Tester für Anti Hack System!
10/19/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hallo , Suche ein Metin2 Private Server Der meinen BETA Anti System Auf Tauglichkeit testet Vorraussetztungen : Root Server Teamspeak 2-3 Skype ICQ
How To Bypass Private Server's New Anti Hack System [FireGuard]
08/29/2010 - RF Online - 31 Replies
Can i ask how to bypass this because even the revolution engine is detected by the fireguard its so strong...