Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with FishBot

Discussion on Problem with FishBot within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with FishBot

Sup Guys!!! i have a little problem with my fishbot, im a metin2.es player and when i try to use my fishbot, nothing happend : (
Old 01/29/2013, 19:44   #2

elite*gold: 16
Screens ? More information please
Old 01/30/2013, 15:58   #3

run as administrator?
Old 01/31/2013, 14:20   #4

Maybe you have a keylogger instead of fishbot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
M2bob fishbot ban problem
12/15/2012 - Metin2 - 6 Replies
Hey guys, i have a problem. Everytime i use m2bob fishbot, my metin2 accounts banned after 1 day. Why this happening and what should I do?
M² FishBoT 4.1 Problem
12/30/2011 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Ey, Leute hab ein Problem mit 'FishBoT 4.1. Ich starte M² FishBoT dann Metin2 (Bei mir Blacknight-Mt2) logge mich ein, suche charakter mein charakter aus. Dann fängt es an zu laden manchmal bis zur Hälfte oder fängt garnicht an, dann hängt und dann kann ich nichts mehr drücken, um zu beheben muss ich Anschaltknopf drücken damit ich herunter fahre. Ich möchte wissen warum es bei mir hängt. Bitte brauche Hilfe.:bandit:
M2 fishbot problem
02/21/2011 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Hello everybody, I'm here to report an error when I try to use the 3.4.0 m2 fishbot something similar ... I've used it until it stopped giving on 17/02/2011 because the new update on metin ... Who can help me appreciate :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused: :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
PROBLEM WITH HACKSHEILD AND FISHBOT
11/17/2010 - Metin2 - 6 Replies
I TRY ALLLLL PROGRAM AND ALL possibilities TO PASS THE HACKSHEILD ... AND DONT WORK :(( pls help me . i just want to make the fish bot to pass the hacksheild :( i try all fish bot.. :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::confused::confus ed::(:mad: i have Metin2Ro link: metin2.ro
Problem with fishbot
11/25/2009 - Nostale - 8 Replies
Hi all, I'm spanish so, I wish you can give me reasons on english or spanish :) My problem is that I run fishbot like topic says ( I translate that ) but it happens nothing :( I can't work the fishbot, anyone can help me please? a lot of thx regards.