Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change Language?!

Discussion on Change Language?! within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Change Language?!

Can anyone help me please i whana change client language from romanian to english and i whana know how can someone please help me?!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to change private server language english to french language it's possible ?
10/19/2018 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
can people say me how to change the language to the server please ? thank you for now
How Change Language ?
09/29/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
How Change Language The Teleportiert ?
[Promblem]i cant Garena server change name and change Language
06/21/2011 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
i cant Garena server change name and change Language help me
Help Change language
08/18/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, I would like to change the language from Chinese to zzyt2 Polish changers found different languages but I would like to do your own but I have problems with this I download ollydbg and other programs from nico_w and run metin2.pl I do everything as written in different tutorials (one I found here YouTube - OllyDbg F1ckt Metin2) and at the same time something pops up to me, such http://i31.tinypic.com/1zqdi6q.jpg Who Can Help me? Waiting for response ;D
How to change language?
10/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Can someone tell me how i can change the languege and mabe do my own laguege pack for CO!?