Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

M2BoB premium question

Discussion on M2BoB premium question within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post M2BoB premium question

In the next month I would like to buy a premium, but I have a few questions. when i will have premium , I will not have to pay for anything else ? (updates, new functions, etc.) It is life time subscribation? ( i pay once and have premium forever ?)

when i will have premium i will be able to use DMG hack with this bot ? ( with
Slait & Sandman permission )

Slait & Sandman are going to add scripts like in chinaFarmBot ? e.g. 1 spawn 1lvl , wear sword, next go to kill dogs, next go to kill wolves, next go to learn spells, next go kill wolves ... ( for such functions could pay extra 10 euros )

Slait & Sandman are going to add hackshield bypass?_____immediately THANKS for reply!
Old 09/27/2012, 15:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
No the info text for premium : We're not sure if premium will be lifetime. But if the bot is completely free times, we are the holder supports (buy premium ') are very supportive!

You pay for extra functions! Updates are free for the free version