Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

6/7 - IDs \\ urgent

Discussion on 6/7 - IDs \\ urgent within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
6/7 - IDs \\ urgent

Hi, someone can tell me the ID of the two last extra please? Like "Strong against Monster", or "Strong against Warriors"...

Fast please :\
Old 08/10/2012, 21:06   #2
Hidden Moderator

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,805
Hi,
If you want to add the two boni use "71051" and if you want to change these boni use "71052". You can also find more values/codes in this thread:

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Urgent help
06/06/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Hello Is there a flaw in the world of Asia, 1? int6 I try to access a full hour and ♥ But I can not for the data is correct and
URGENT-URGENT -LEAD PLS
08/31/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Guys I bought a dedicate yesterday but i don't know how to put my metin2 server inside of it! I pay if someone help me!!! skype: synxsoft msn: [email protected]
NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE! WILL PAY!
12/21/2010 - Runescape - 6 Replies
hi guys ive been trying to make a 317 server and i used a source from one of the sticky guides, the source and client is Paradox 2.3, Paradox client. I have set up a no-ip and done the steps in the guide and for some reason it just wont let me log-in into the game? If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly apreciated and I will pay via runescape membership pins, or paypal. Thanks alot.
PLS HELP URGENT
12/09/2010 - Metin2 - 10 Replies
is there a exp bot for metin2 us? pls pls pls tell me :) Or for metin2 PT from Game Forge, that can pass the hackshield
URGENT! ALL SPEEDHACKERS URGENT!
04/25/2007 - Eudemons Online - 9 Replies
Hi everyone. I am an avid player of Eudemons Online and the first time i discovered AndyX's speedhack i was so happy beyond describing. About 2 weeks ago, i got caught but i got off without paying. Then 1 week ago, i was caught for the second time and i tried pretending innocent so i didnt have to pay the fee of 2760 eps to get out but this time the gm told me i was speedhacking and the location+time. all the speedhackers are slowly starting to be botjailed and this is a warning to every1....