Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOnuses

Discussion on BOnuses within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BOnuses

Hey all ..look now im ninja blader .. and i cant kill sura bm :S soo what bonuses and items i should have ? Magic resistance and half humans full .. thats i know other ? and what i need for my ninja more Dex or more str ? thanks .. !
Old 07/21/2012, 16:57   #2
Hidden Moderator

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,805
Hey,
First of all, it's better to have Vit and Dex on 90 first. After that, I would put my points on Str and at least on Int.
As ninja you need against a sura much TP, a highly chance for goring and critical damage, a chance for toxication and fainting and TP-absorption.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DO Friend&bonuses
05/25/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
I have 12 friends and successfully recieve my bonuses but still i didn't get my reward what should i do? Does anyone use this option? Image http://postimage.org/image/8iml4d0jb/
Friend bonuses?
11/28/2011 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
Hey, can someone tell me how to get premuim with friend bonuses without friends?(My friends don't want to play darkorbit lol)
Box bonuses visible
07/20/2011 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies
box bonus visible on ALL MAP???!!! wtf?? an anti-bot sistem?
How do i change bonuses?
11/30/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, i have a question, recently i made a private server just to have fun a little and i made some friends come to play with me, the thing is that on the bonuses on the shields i never get "faint resistance" and one of the guys who was a GM on metin2.es (of course more experience) he made a Lion edge shield with faint resistance, i remember he asked me what was the name for faint res before he had that stat. so my question is, how do i manually set the bonuses on the items?????? and if its not...
+1 to +9 bonuses of all items.
02/28/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 46 Replies
First: This is not a cheat. This is a perfectly legit chart. Basically, this has 20 types of items (every single equip type, such as ears, boots, whatever) and the bonuses they get from +1 to +9, for every level the type can be. I have verified the higher values on Qonquer, and they match up. Here is the table: (Not a download) http://www.thinkgimp.com/pluschart/ And here is a download of the .html and .css file so you're not wasting my bandwith: (Download) (Attached).