Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sword ninja experience

Discussion on Sword ninja experience within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Sword ninja experience

Sword ninja experience
I play sword ninja for the first time, to sum up some experience about build of sword njnja. PK full-agi, full-str build require HP armors, it should be retrained without HP armors. When upgrading, first to add full-vit, then is to add agi. What I add is full-vit agi, and sword ninja is 3M, then it will be stronger for PK. the first is vortex of dagger, second is assault, third is fast attack and the fourth is up to you. Vortex of dagger is the unique skill of sword ninja. The poisoned people all know that they cannot look down upon the power of vortex of dagger. But vortex of dagger only can combo 5times, it also should conceal itself until the opponent cannot find. Then first to use fast attack, and then is vortex of dagger when it fall down. It can link 3-5 times. It will be dead after a assault.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lvl 130 super club and sword sword texture
06/12/2020 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
im searching for thenumbers? anyone got?
S> Ninja War Fire 133 133 133 [Baron] & Ninja Ninja Ninja 130 131 134 [Earl]--Volcano
03/01/2016 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys. Iam Selling 2 Chars on Server Volcano. First > Ninja War Fire 133 133 133 Most skills Fixed , for 40DBs or Trade it for (S) +6 2Soc Fan & Tower. 2nd > Ninja Ninja Ninja 130 131 134 Fixed all skills, For 50dbs.
WTS Elyos 50 Assassin Elite tribunus Sword + anuhart scale sword(Governor rank)
05/25/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Female Assassin on Elyos East Server Was #1 on the server in abyss ranking with 933k ap + , had governor title 3/5 miragent Have Anuhart Elite Scale Sword + Elite Tribunus Sword (933k ap + 93 golden medal sword) full PvP Accessories. 5m Kinah. 499 cooking 399 Alchemy
ninja > ??? > ??? that can wear club/sword
01/07/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
That's my question guys, hope you can give me some advice. I have a ninja right now and I want to use sword/club in the end and I've heard with enough stats points from rb a ninja can wear them? Anyway, these are the suggestions I've got so far, please choose one :p ninja > warrior > trojan ninja > trojan > ninja ninja > trojan > trojan pure ninja