Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

File Check dif

Discussion on File Check dif within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
File Check dif

Hey ich suche f黵 meine metin2client.bin eine dif wo mit man den filecheck ausschalten kann.
Oder gibt es eine M鰃lichkeit wie ich heraus bekomme welche check nr er haben will ?

Wer mit Helfen kann bekommt was tolles

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Old Sro server File-not leaked or etc..check
09/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 19 Replies
I everyone i found server file in chines site..but not free :S 《丝路传说》网游单机版(内附教程) check plz... NOT VIRUS OR ETC
File Check was ist DAs??
05/21/2011 - WarRock - 5 Replies
#Closed
Check file size in C#
10/14/2010 - .NET Languages - 2 Replies
Hello, at the first i am very sorry if it is the wrong section to post a question. I have just started to learn C# and i have done my first program, i wanted to avoid illegal users so i decided to make a size checker for the folder of my program. can some give me a example to do that? or is it possible. Thanks and sorry for any kind of mistaking or stupidity :handsdown:.
please check this file
07/26/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
i dont know if its a keylogger, legit, or something else, how can we tell where it send info or connects to? removed as had a complaint.