Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Mobberhack, just wondering.

Discussion on [Question] Mobberhack, just wondering. within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face [Question] Mobberhack, just wondering.

I know that slait multibot have a mobber inside, but is not the same.
I just need the old pull all mobs every x seconds.

Too much work ?
Old 11/19/2011, 12:40   #2

elite*gold: 726
Received Thanks: 7,914
when you set "pull mob every 250ms" than you have the effect like an real cape.
Old 11/19/2011, 18:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
Yea but sometimes when you put "pull mob every x ms" and you kill all the mobs, the "hack" waits for ALL MOBS to spawn before start again. (and sometimes don't even work till my character hit something)

But with mobberhack, you can pull EVERYTHING every (let's say) 5 seconds, so you just hit the half of the spawn will the other half is respawning, huh? XD
level faster with efficacy :]

PS. i use both hacks of course, for a perfect cheating!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MobberHack
08/02/2011 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
I need a mobber hack , Please
[UG]Mobberhack
06/15/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 15 Replies
Ich stelle hier den neuen Unfair Gamers Mobberhack vor! Funtzt auf Win xp/vista/7 32/64 bit http://imageshack.us/m/861/2369/mobber.jpg Dll download:MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Injector download:MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service VT: Dll:http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.ht ml?id=ad8b7258135e0903b3ed865e31b7096248658a334309 4ca3b7d4eec69403b6bf-1308073496
Mobberhack
04/08/2011 - Metin2 - 9 Replies
Hallo, der boot von erpel klappt einwand frei nun wollte ich mit dem imjector andere dll injecten habe auch in der ini das eingestellt dann habe ich über bypass (alten hs ordner -neuer= gesartet aba nach ca 30 sec beendet sich metin2 und hs meldet sich das fuckt mich ab oda gibs ein mobber hack der funkt aba ich suche nicht moblock so dasss dann die mobs auf ein zu gerannt kommen mfg
Mobberhack V2.0
02/11/2011 - Metin2 - 8 Replies
Hello everyone, I speak english because im very very bad at german. Also at english btw... But, when i run the injector as admin it just works, than i run metin2 as admin, it will start and after loading of the logging in it says: Detected hack. What do i have to do?
[Question]Just wondering...
10/07/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Now, I know you've got all kinds of dekaron files here, but I was specifically wondering where you get all the updates and such, I don't see any of the A 7 stuff around (Wouldn't it be stickied?) I'm just wondering is all I was thinking about attempting to make my own server..