Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 08:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Administrators plz take a look

Discussion on Administrators plz take a look within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Administrators plz take a look

ok so heres the thing...i found a exp hack program but cudnt run it coz its rigged with a backdoor trojan and still dont know if it works..but i do know that in order to hack server side codes u neet to have a backdoor and it also tries to modify a file that..i think is patchw32.dll
plz take a look at this program and tell me if its legit or wether i shud just delete it
i have uploaded it to a website and given the link below:

thnx a lot in advance and looking forward to ur reply

*p.s if any other user downloads this file i claim no responsibilty towards the damages caused by the use of this program. i hold no rights over this program, i am not the aurthor and therefore i am not liable to any damages caused by it
Old 05/10/2008, 19:01   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,150
There is a Backdoor, which is crypted with TheMida.

It isn't a Exp-Hack or anything like that.

#links deleted
#moved
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread