Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dangerous hacking at GF's Metin2 servers.

Discussion on Dangerous hacking at GF's Metin2 servers. within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation absolutely nothing.

delete it

Tags
ban, careful, gf, hack

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hacking into other servers and getting items? o.o
04/03/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 16 Replies
Well i was talking to my friend ImPulz from zandekaron and he says he allways use to hack zandekaron and get tendons and tigers well he said search it up.. I came here cause u guys are pretty smart and i wanna know how to do it. Please pm me on what to do im looking forward to this...(He also said he had GM rings O.o):o
WTS few GF'S at Ares - rusro
11/01/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
So i have few goldfarms 40lv wizards/bards... 1. Wizard/Bard Wizard FF 40, bard 30 2. Wizard/Bard Wizard FF 40, bard 30 3. Wizard/Bard Wizard FF 40, bard 30 4 Wizard/Bard Wizard FF 40, bard 30 5 Wizard/Bard Wizard FF 40, bard 30 All goldfarms have set npc 5D, staffs 35/38lv and 1m gold. MSN: [email protected]
Dangerous Tread Dangerous
12/28/2009 - Say Hello - 3 Replies
Hi ^^
Hacking WoW with WPE (private servers)
07/17/2006 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 12 Replies
Hello, With the knowledge i have gathered i made a little noobfriendly guide for hacking World of Warcraft in private servers with WPE. I haven't seen a good complete guide for this, so i tried to make one, as it can be pretty hard to start with WPE when you know nothing about it. This forum has helped me out alot, i just hope this guide can be helpful for someone. At the moment the guide includes: *how to configure WPE, bypass Lacd *how to hack spells, items, quests, a name *Alot...